Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice (1500 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
all these wicked gals!
Btw rokiatu, wth is 'i will lust him into desires, and then kill him!'. No be Dramendra oh, or any of those your indian movies, lol.
If my wife dont do it and i somehow survive, she's out the door next day walahi!
Re: Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice by MrsChima1(f): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2011
BoboYekini:

all these wicked gals!
Btw rokiatu, wth is 'i will lust him into desires, and then kill him!'. No be Dramendra oh, or any of those your indian movies, lol.
If my wife dont do it and i somehow survive, she's out the door next day walahi!

If your wife doesn't perform sex, you are dead. If you can survive without her having sex then why would you throw her out the door because you survived?

Now you called us wicked. WTF.
Re: Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice by kokoye(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I give up. Sighs.

Noooooo

Are you serious

Chima dont give up for nobody. motherhood must be taking it's toll
Re: Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice by kokoye(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
BoboYekini:

all these wicked gals!

On the flip side,

I have seen some husbands act up in this situation because the wife slept with another man, even though it was to save their life.

They look at the wife and always see her being sha[i][/i]ed.

Sad but true.
Re: Ladies - The 'ultimate' Sacrifice by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
kokoye:

Noooooo

Are you serious

Chima dont give up for nobody. motherhood must be taking it's toll

cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Goes Out To You. / How Can You Be With Someone You Really Like Without Being Too Possessive? / So Confused ,,,,,HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.