Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (16210 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Prior to when I got my new place, I didn't lots of window shopping to determine the type of electronics, furniture, painting and decoration and every other gadget and item I will place in my home.

After completion of course which I couldn't wait to end 'cus of the effect it caused my pocket, I can finally say I love every part of my house and so proud of it, from the living room, rooms and even kitchen.

Whenever any Lady enters, she trips immediately to the wonder interior (ALL my creativity). Then entering the kitchen just makes her melt 'cus every single gadget/item in a kitchen is found in it.

My question is Guys; where's is your favourite part of your house that impresses the ladies and Ladies what part of your boyfriend/husband's house do you love the most?

The Thread is for Mature Men and Ladies Alone. Not some kid still squatting and feeding off their parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Soory! Did I forget to include that any girl that comes visiting automatically starts talking of me trying to look at settling down urgently and they are potential wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by tellwisdom: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Good one bro wink wink
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
why would i trip because of any wonder interior of a guys house?
Impressed...maybe! But trip/drool?hell No!
That factor is no where close to what'd make me trip!
A house all neat and proper with everything in its right place is feminine!
As long as its clean/neat with a little male ruggedness to it...cool!cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk: Soory! Did I forget to include that any girl that comes visiting automatically starts talking of me trying to look at settling down urgently and they are potential wife material?
you sure move around with a lot of hungry girls!cheesycheesytonguetongue

9 Likes

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: why would i trip because of any wonder interior of a guys house?
Impressed...maybe! But trip/drool?hell No!
That factor is no where close to what'd make me trip!
A house all neat and proper with everything in its right place is feminine!
As long as its clean/neat with a little male ruggedness to it...cool!cheesycheesy

Some Trip while some others are impressed.

Please suggest one or two "male ruggedness" I might include in mine. The place is too clean and tidy that some people feel I have a maid that comes do the cleaning up.

I am scared, a woman (prospective wife) shouldn't fear I am setting a "just too high" standard in terms of well arranged and neat home and the fact my kitchen is all tidy with the needed items (and of course a good cook). I don't want a lady to think I won't appreciate her since I can do the basics myself (cleaning, cooking etc).

I want to to get a PSP 3 to throw around the floor to include that "boyish touch" to the home.

Still expecting your idea of a "male ruggedness"
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Some Trip while some others are impressed.

Please suggest one or two "male ruggedness" I might include in mine. The place is too clean and tidy that some people feel I have a maid that comes do the cleaning up.

I am scared, a woman (prospective wife) shouldn't fear I am setting a "just too high" standard in terms of well arranged and neat home and the fact my kitchen is all tidy with the needed items (and of course a good cook). I don't want a lady to think I won't appreciate her since I can do the basics myself (cleaning, cooking etc).

I want to to get a PSP 3 to throw around the floor to include that "boyish touch" to the home.

Still expecting your idea of a "male ruggedness"
if you don't have the 'male ruggedness' then i guess you don't have it.
Its vague and i can't place words to describe it.
That i said i don't like all too tidy guys doesnt not mean other girls wouldn't.
Don't try to be what you are not.
Be yourself and someone will like you just the way you are..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: you sure move around with a lot of hungry girls!cheesycheesytonguetongue

Make we know lie, even as Jonah be president, e get some cribs wey e go enter him go trip with envy.

Don't you watch MTV Crib? Even Aliko Dangote go jealous switch off him tv with some kin setting wey him go see for people houses.

On a serious note, razz and undergraduate? No! Working class and well learned? Yes!

Oya Next Insult!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
My brother once had a girl who was obsessed with his refrigerator. Happens she was taking out chocolate bars
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: if you don't have the 'male ruggedness' then i guess you don't have it.
That i said i don't like all too tidy guys doesnt not mean other girls wouldn't.
Don't try to be what you are not.
Be yourself and someone will like you just the way you are..cheesy

Go jor!I aint trying to pretend to be someone else. Trying to make it a little rugged for the boys when they come around.

What you see are books,laptops, tablets, printer and my phones around. Tire of them calling me a nerd.

Used to have a PSP 2 but I guess one of my home boys took it without my permission as they noticed I never used to play it, and tired of them using my laptop to play soccer.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Make we know lie, even as Jonah be president, e get some cribs wey e go enter him go trip with envy.

Don't you watch MTV Crib? Even Aligo go jealous switch off him tv with some kin setting wey him go see for people houses.

On a serious note, razz and undergraduate? No! Working class and well learned? Yes!

Oya Next Insult!
that wasn't meant to sound insultive.
I'm just saying the fact that a guy has a house all decked up and stuff doesnt mean he is ready for marriage and a girl suggesting/believing that he is sounds lame,st'upid and hungry to me.cheesy
....and btw,why do i feel like you are advertising?tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: My brother once had a girl who was obsessed with his refrigerator. Happens she was taking out chocolate bars

Same thing with me oh!
I always stock pile my fridge with juice, canned drink, biscuits, chocolate and the rest. There was this particular girl whenever she comes goes straight to my kitchen and munch and drink as much as she can, I had to start removing stuffs from the fridge prior to when she gets to my place as I didn't wanna make her feel she was a glutton (which she is). Funny thing is this babe na banker oh! I love opening my fridge 'cus it makes my stomach liven up. i
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: that wasn't meant to sound insultive.
I'm just saying the fact that a guy has a house all decked up and stuff doesnt mean he is ready for marriage and a girl suggesting/believing that he is sounds lame,st'upid and hungry to me.cheesy

I get you.
Advertising what? My home or myself? Well NONE!!!

I have one mission, which is breaking nairaland off the regular immature and kiddish thread to something we all can reason, imagine and even aim at getting or achieving. I.e, like the male cooking thread.

Enough of those, my girlfriend slapped me or my boyfriend is a cheat type of thread.

Let's start discussing reality things that we seldom discuss.

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by asewo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ok i feel this discussion makes some sense ..
Alot of ladies see guys who have there apartment ready for a family use as a potential husband trust me..
just yesterday i fixed my new apartment and invited my friends EX-GF to help me out and putting some famine ideas and trust me she dint leave the same..
I think the part she liked the most was my new bed and trust me she had a real feel of its hospitality
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by tellwisdom: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ok bro, take a pics of that house of urs with ur name written on a paper beside ur t.v, and upload here make we even rate am cheesy---Acidtalks

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
asewo: Ok i feel this discussion makes some sense ..
Alot of ladies see guys who have there apartment ready for a family use as a potential husband trust me..
just yesterday i fixed my new apartment and invited my friends EX-GF to help me out and putting some famine ideas and trust me she dint leave the same..
I think the part she liked the most was my new bed and trust me she had a real feel of its hospitality

Badt guy.
Had a friend who promised never to bring any girl along when coming to visit because he almost lost one of them, if not for the fact he knows I never ever snatch my pals babes, and have a conscience on such matters. It would have been a totally different story.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
tellwisdom: Ok bro, take a pics of that house of urs with ur name written on a paper beside ur t.v, and upload here make we even rate am cheesy---Acidtalks

Bros easy now. I would rather be sleeping than being awake and acting stu*pid. So because I want to make you believe me I will start snappig, writing on paper, uploading on laptop and wasting internet bandwidth just to prove a point?

Na because of people like you, I dey try bring more mature threads on the forum.

Did you skip the last paragraph of the post? Please scroll up and re-read it.*winks*

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by djeezy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
tellwisdom: Ok bro, take a pics of that house of urs with ur name written on a paper beside ur t.v, and upload here make we even rate am cheesy---Acidtalks
Seconded. Let's see the house, talk is cheap. Then after the pics, we can start the discussion.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
djeezy: Seconded. Let's see the house, talk is cheap. Then after the pics, we can start the discussion.

Okay! No be my house, na my neighbor house and he don go church. Are you satisfied now.

Let the discussion continue.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by PDF: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
[/quote]
slimyem:

Exactly my thoughts too!!

acidtalk: Soory! Did I forget to include that any girl that comes visiting automatically starts talking of me trying to look at settling down urgently and they are potential wife material?

acidtalk:
Used to have a PSP 2 but I guess one of my home boys took it without my permission as they noticed I never used to play it, and tired of them using my laptop to play soccer.

who's modaeffing business?? grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by asewo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hmmmmm the bros don enter 1chance today... i am gonna have to join the league of those of us who wish to know the authenticity of dis gist
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by djeezy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Okay! No be my house, na my neighbor house and he don go church. Are you satisfied now.

Let the discussion continue.
Lol
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Same thing with me oh!
I always stock pile my fridge with juice, canned drink, biscuits, chocolate and the rest. There was this particular girl whenever she comes goes straight to my kitchen and munch and drink as much as she can, I had to start removing stuffs from the fridge prior to when she gets to my place as I didn't wanna make her feel she was a glutton (which she is). Funny thing is this babe na banker oh! I love opening my fridge 'cus it makes my stomach liven up. i
Of course the girl did not last as my bro figured the girl loved eating
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
asewo: Hmmmmm the bros don enter 1chance today... i am gonna have to join the league of those of us who wish to know the authenticity of dis gist

NEXT!!!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
asewo: Hmmmmm the bros don enter 1chance today... i am gonna have to join the league of those of us who wish to know the authenticity of dis gist

Its a known fact that a man is only limited by what he sees around him.

People on the riverine side and ghetto part will swear people don't live with comfort better than theirs, while people in Parkview, VGC, Asokoro, Maitama will also swear 70% of Nigerians are living above UN claimed poverty rate in Nigeria and only a hand full don't eat 3 square meals.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Moderators I take God beg una, don't hide @tellwisdom's post again.

I want to see what he has up his head. If na to yab me, I am equal to the task of making him feel sorry for such action.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
Barbeque joint with out-door jacuzzi
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by xcitedjay(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
My backyard, has a natural feel to it and errmmm..... My toilet, it's pit.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
Keep blowing your trumpet
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by brownusagirl(f): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
I would be happy that that negro had a house. Means he has a job and pays bills. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.