Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? (34168 Views)

Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bobbynobobby: 9:53pm On Feb 18
PrincessofDSS:

Guy, Abeg no Dey comment on Christian threads, I use God beg you.

No spoil this religion for us. Leave Christian threads alone

And why are you begging him? Have you forgotten that in judgement there's nothing like husband and wife talkless of nairaland commentators joining together? I guess you have God's love for him though and that is why you are pulling his ears. Hope he listens
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18
Stupidanimal:

You're extremely stupid. More stupid than you've ever been. More idiotic and moronic than you're actually funny, lmao!

Look! Just look at your miserable self in a mirror. What do you see? A clown? Don't you see a clown? A clown, right? No actually. You are not a clown. You are a NOT!

Are you alright
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by godofuck231: 10:05pm On Feb 18
Blackestjunior:

So which black man wrote the version you are reading
most of the apostles were black
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18
Praktikals1000:

Your father is a failure for raising you so poorly

You are an ídíot.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by ERCROSS(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:
no you weren't! You were just someone who's "faith waxed cold" for some moments and later reawakened it then started labelling those moments your moments of atheism. Stop lying!!

You were never like me ever. You were always religious to varying degree but even at your least religious moment of your life you still believed in imaginary friend

If that makes you feel good, no wahala.
Can you now address the other parts of my message.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by hopefulLandlord: 11:27pm On Feb 18
ERCROSS:

My fellow atheist, it's wisdom to question things if they don't make sense. Been there, done that.

But I quitted atheism when I realize that spirituality is real and science has not been able to take us into this dimension.
The same way the behavior of particles in the quantum dimension deviates from the norm we are used to, so also, the laws and working of the spiritual realm would most likely not conform to our expectations.

Till science is able to give us a sneak-peak into the spiritual world, your questions may not prove much helpful for your spiritual being
existence of supernatural=/= existence of "god"

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Praktikals1000: 12:39am On Feb 19
Bluezy13:

You are an ídíot.
Eleribu
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Vicker777(m): 12:46am On Feb 19
angry, U didn't even answer your own question? Dumb post
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Christlike01: 1:29am On Feb 19
Bluezy13:

How things came into existence is unknown to humans as there is no valid, sustainable... without falsification... sufficient explanation to how things came into existence. Every religion has its own explanation and every religion is evil to every other religion.
Nevertheless, the absence of substantial explanation doesn't mean I should accept that of Christianity.
I am not stupid.

Of course,you're not stupid ! I know that you're highly knowledgeable but I want you to drop whatever knowledge you have for a brief moment and take a look around you;look at yourself,behold the sky,the air,the birds in the sky,the humans,the animals,plants of all kinds, I mean everything,don't you think there is one unseen Supreme Being behind the designs and creations of all these things ?! They all couldn't have existed by chance without a CREATOR ! Things don't come into existence without a creator, that's basic for anyone to understand!

The valid explanation,'without falsification' that you seek has already been given to you in His words - The Bible ! It is the undisputable source,the 'valid, sustainable.............without falsification..... sufficient explanation' for the origins of all creatures! Jehovah is the source and origin of all things,He created all and that was carefully explained in the Bible. No other source will be able to give you such a detailed account of how all things came into existence ,not even science ! This,you must believe'cause it's the truth. You can never be a partaker of this knowledge except you're a BELIEVER and that's the major issue with you; you've chosen not to believe ! What is certain is that,even if God decides to reveal Himself to the world,a lot of people will still not believe Him ! Did they believe Christ,after all he came to this world ?!

I pray you have an encounter with this God in Christ Jesus name.

Shalom.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Antiislaam(m): 7:01am On Feb 19
Sleekfingers:

What makes you think, I am a Muslim? I don't practice those two useless religions ( Islam and Christianity ) But I have the Quran, Bible, Torah, Gita etc
I am a traditionalist. Are you happy now.

It is now you're not a Muslim after unleashing what will make you commit suicide
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 7:49am On Feb 19
Christlike01:

Of course,you're not stupid ! I know that you're highly knowledgeable but I want you to drop whatever knowledge you have for a brief moment and take a look around you;look at yourself,behold the sky,the air,the birds in the sky,the humans,the animals,plants of all kinds, I mean everything,don't you think there is one unseen Supreme Being behind the designs and creations of all these things ?! They all couldn't have existed by chance without a CREATOR ! Things don't come into existence without a creator, that's basic for anyone to understand!

The valid explanation,'without falsification' that you seek has already been given to you in His words - The Bible ! It is the undisputable source,the 'valid, sustainable.............without falsification..... sufficient explanation' for the origins of all creatures! Jehovah is the source and origin of all things,He created all and that was carefully explained in the Bible. No other source will be able to give you such a detailed account of how all things came into existence ,not even science ! This,you must believe'cause it's the truth. You can never be a partaker of this knowledge except you're a BELIEVER and that's the major issue with you; you've chosen not to believe ! What is certain is that,even if God decides to reveal Himself to the world,a lot of people will still not believe Him ! Did they believe Christ,after all he came to this world ?!

I pray you have an encounter with this God in Christ Jesus name.

Shalom.

There is no God.
Period.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Major7: 8:31am On Feb 19
Krismas:
grin By who? the useless gods of this world? the draco-reptilians? you cant please them.
you probably went to worship them in church today? they are both god and Satan. imagine Jesus which is Zeus or lord Zeus the devil. he is the bright and morning star, which is same as saying he is lucifer grin
or amen which Christians attach to prayers all the time, is amen-ra. the Egyptian god of death grin or Satan in simple term. he is also Jesus, the yes and amen grin
amen-ra is both the father son and holyspirit. a three in one god grin
don't let any one deceive you about hell. its fake, like the 72 virgin story. its concocted by the Greeks.
the earth is the hell, where their worms never die and akons trouble people from birth to death. after which the gods return them back to the earth from which they came grin
open your eyes, oh thou that sleepest!

You're one funny dude honeslty grin,your analysis is so wrong and in the quest of you searching for wisdom,you're driving yourself nuts
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Maynthemayn: 8:49am On Feb 19
Bluezy13:
The Elders are the wise council who advise god and deliberate on heavenly and earthly matters of utmost importance.
You know, just like the elders in movies who surround the king/emperor.

If they do not advise god, God will make a mistake and his rulership will be messed up.

Hehehe...look at how I am able to concoct a story that fits into the picture. I should start a church... undecided or better still, my own religion.
After all, everything is a fairytale.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by OKOATA(m): 9:14am On Feb 19
Bluezy13:

There is no God.
Period.
There's no God, yenyen yen, that's the song you atheist always sing. Do you expect to see a creator that created the blazing sun, the stars thats billions bigger and hotter than the sun. So you expect to see such a spiritual being with your naked eyes and not perish? Someone created thunder ⚡ and his voice alone is thunderous, can you stand the sight of such and entity and not wither away? You expect God to be a to go regular guy you can walk up to? An entity created billions of planets hanging in the sky and you expect to see him with your physical eyes. Even your internal organs you can't see with your eyes it's God you want to see with your eyes or because you can't see him you assume he doesn't exist. Keep living in your ignorance mr atheist.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 9:32am On Feb 19
OKOATA:
There's no God, yenyen yen, that's the song you atheist always sing. Do you expect to see a creator that created the blazing sun, the stars thats billions bigger and hotter than the sun. So you expect to see such a spiritual being with your naked eyes and not perish? Someone created thunder ⚡ and his voice alone is thunderous, can you stand the sight of such and entity and not wither away? You expect God to be a to go regular guy you can walk up to? An entity created billions of planets hanging in the sky and you expect to see him with your physical eyes. Even your internal organs you can't see with your eyes it's God you want to see with your eyes or because you can't see him you assume he doesn't exist. Keep living in your ignorance mr atheist.

Just shut up.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Krismas(m): 9:44am On Feb 19
Major7:

You're one funny dude honeslty grin,your analysis is so wrong and in the quest of you searching for wisdom,you're driving yourself nuts
grin Nah
You can’t say am wrong without pointing out what is wrong with my analysis.
Let me give u another one.
The first KJV Bible in 1611 had nothing like Jews in it. Infact no Bible until the 19th century had Jew in it. Jew was rigged into your Bible to help the Ashkenazi with identity theft as we see today.
2. In the originals of the gospel there is nothing like Matthew Mark Luke or John. The gospels writers are unknown. The names attributed to them are arbitrary and fake
3. There is no way in the world fisherman like John cud have written Greek and being the writer of Revelation
4. Noah in cursing his son in Genesis actually said HE WILL BE CALLED NEGRO grin
but it has been removed
5. The day you will see LGBTQ written into the Bible is the day you will believe me that you have been scammed all along by religious scam-a grin
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Blackestjunior(m): 9:57am On Feb 19
godofuck231:
most of the apostles were black

Hmm
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Lawag3: 11:36am On Feb 19
Bluezy13:

Deduced from the ancient Jewish religion (Judaism of the Hebrew language) and passed down to the the Greeks during the Israeli invasion by the Greeks and was subsequent adopted by the Romand after colonizing Greece during the Greco-Roman era in which a man called Jesus was reported to have been born; the religion not yet known as Christianity metamorphosed through Jesus into what was later known as Christianity.
Notwithstanding, it was not acceptable by the Romans because the Romans did not practice monotheism (one God).

But later, for political interest in order to unify the Greeks and the Romans, emperor Constantine through three ancient councils, thus; The Council of Nicea, The Council of Constantinople and the Council of Ephesus came together in what may be know today as "conference" and spent months putting guidelines, rules and all sort of propaganda together so as to favour both the Romans and the Greeks and unified them under one rulership (The Roman Empire).
This is was possible because they found out that religion was the only tool the political elites could use to control the masses.

Consequently, that piece that they put together is what is today known as the Bible. And had passed from one emperor to another until King James of England modified it during his rule...for an even more inhumane propaganda... to what we know today as King James Version. And the Roman Catholics are still using the Roman version
.. although modified too.

When the Roman empire disintegrated, the Portuguese who came out from the Roman empire brought that Bible to West Africa during the slave trade as a tool to control slaves.
Funny enough, before they came, copies of the Bible ....the original copies were already available in Ethiopia and other African countries.

Now we have adopted the fabricated piece which was forced on our fathers as our own religion.
This is a joke!
The man called Jesus never existed in the first place. His existence was coined from ancient religious myths.

I do not expect you to accept my explanation because I do not know your motive. But I advise you to embark on your own research on the history/origin of Christianity personally.
This is as much as I can type right now as I am a little busy.

Then you're totally ignorant because the easiest thing to prove in Christianity is the existence of Jesus. If you want to go into that I can prove this to you.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 11:42am On Feb 19
Lawag3:

Then you're totally ignorant because the easiest thing to prove in Christianity is the existence of Jesus. If you want to go into that I can prove this to you.

I don't want to go into that.
I have had enough of your disrespect already.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:47am On Feb 19
PrincessofDSS:

Guy, Abeg no Dey comment on Christian threads, I use God beg you.

No spoil this religion for us. Leave Christian threads alone

Abeg, I must comment!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:49am On Feb 19
themanderon:

Laugh and mock all you can. At the fullness of time we shall know who will be laughing.

Wetin go happen?
And when is the fullness of time?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:50am On Feb 19
Kinzo0917:

We all know @SEUN OSEWA (owner of nairaland) hate christians.

If not, how come you muslims comment on Christian thread and christians must be asked to take an oath before commenting on Islamic thread?

If all christians should exit nairaland, nairaland will be dead and buried

@Seun Osewa, if you don't reverse this trend, God judgment will be on you

What did Christians do to you muslims?

How can you put a caveat on a muslim thread and don't do same to a Christian thread?

I am ashamed of @seun Osewa

cry Nntooo!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:54am On Feb 19
LeeSmart:

I like the fact daht u dont need to swear an oath before commenting here, enjoy ur freedom sir/ma'am

Christianity is about freedom!
That's why one can enter church in undies and without one evidently!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Feb 19
ShoeGetSize:
You mean the virgins whose lives were spared for not committing fornication and prostitution?
See lies? Do kids commit fornication? Infant males? Abi na from cradle you start to fornicate? Hope you won't die telling lies!

I know followers of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) are morons but I never expected them to be this stupid.

And by the way, it is 100 virgins, not 72.

And your God collected the virgins to give birth to his son or did He reject them?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Feb 19
Johilo:
don't be a rebel but mocking God and be mindful of what you said concerning heavenly beings

24 Elders? House of Senate dey help God!

God needs no helper! Open your eyes!
He is All-powerful!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Feb 19
MichaelSokoto:

I will report u to Daddy Righteousness2!

grin

That one don go worship God of Chosen! Na God of Adeboye you subscribe to?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Feb 19
Nyanabo:

Unlike Islam that's has no sure foundation. Rather the copy extracts from all religion of the world mixing it into one. Tueh.

Which religion was copied?

Bring your lies make we expose you here!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by TenQ: 12:05pm On Feb 19
AntiChristian:

Which religion was copied?

Bring your lies make we expose you here!
Before Mohammed,
Who were those who used to rever the black stone?

Who were those who used to circumnavigate the kaaba?

Who are those people who used to call their Deity Ehad (Ahad in Arabic)?

Who were those who called Moses, Abraham, David etc their prophet?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by mytty: 12:18pm On Feb 19
Spectators:

https://spectatorsng.com/who-are-24-elders-in-heaven-according-to-bible-video/

THE 24 ELDERS IN HEAVEN COMPRISES THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL ie SONS OF JACOB

AND THE 12 APOSTLES OF THE NEW TESTAMENT

THE FOUR BEAST ARE THOSE THAT STARTED THE FOUR HUMAN RACE

(1) ADAM

(2) SET

(3)NOAH

(4) ABRAHAM THE FATHER OF FAITH
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by ShoeGetSize: 12:53pm On Feb 19
Numbers 31 tells the account of how the false prophet Balaam who is a paternal ancestor of "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) convinced the adult women of Midian to seduce the men of Israel into committing sexual immorality with them.

Obviously the little girls were not involved in this evil scheme, so when God Almighty the true God wiped Midian out of existence and slaughtered the Israelite men who had committed adultery and fornication with the Midianite women, he spared the lives of those who did not participate in the acts of sexual immorality.

Compare this with the unholy abomination pig idol called allah who instructed "Sex Award Winner" and his men to start raping married women!

Regarding Sexual Intercourse With Female Captives )45( باب في وَطْءِ السَّبَايَا

Sunan Abi Dawud 2155 Abu Sa'id Al Khudri said "The Apostle of Allaah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of Allah's Apostle were reluctant to have sexual relations with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So, Allaah the exalted sent down the Qur'anic verse And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand posses

This is to say that they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period. Surah 4:24

So MOOhaMAD's men actually had higher moral standards than the piece of pig excrement called allah! They didn't want to touch those married women until allah forced them to do it! What an abomination allah is!

AntiChristian:
See lies? Do kids commit fornication? Infant males? Abi na from cradle you start to fornicate? Hope you won't die telling lies!

Well, the Bible tells us that sexual slavery is a crime under the laws of the God of Israel so nothing evil happened to the virgin Midianite girls after they were handed over to the Levites.
You seem to be confusing our God with your desert Quraysh abomination called allah who only views virgins as sex slaves to be used in rewarding his subhuman jihadis:

Sunan At-Tabaraani in Al-Mu'jam
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said,
"We asked the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention): Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Jannat (Paradise)? He answered. 'Yes, by the One in Whose Hand my soul is, a man will have sexual intercourse with 100 virgins in one morning."

Al-Albaani may Allaah have mercy upon him classified this hadeeth as saheeh (sound) in As-Silsilah As-Saheehah,
no. 367

And your God collected the virgins to give birth to his son or did He reject them?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by OKOATA(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19
Bluezy13:

Just shut up.
Shut up since you have nothing upstairs that's the only answer you can give, your hate for God has blinded you that even with all the evidence around you you will remain spiritually blind for life.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:14pm On Feb 19
timota:

Jesus is not deputy to God the father ,Jesus is God the word and he is 100 percent equal with the father ,he only took a demotion to become Jesus for the sake of salvation,but presently he is God the word,
So God the father,God the word and God the holy spirit are equal.

This is a big nonsense! How can God be equal to Jesus? How can God take a demotion to become someone else for anything sake?

God never changes!
God is only one!
Never did even Jesus classify God in such strange ways!

No one is equal to God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.