Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? (34090 Views)

Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by geoworldedu: 9:23am On Feb 18
johntredon:

How can I blame the govt when you said Jesus loves people and refuses to provide for his loved ones? If I love my son, I will provide everything he needs for him but the reverse is the case with Jesus
Pls tell them o. Jesus loves the suiciders so much that when they were about to drink snipers, wishing that their pains go away, he was with them saying, I am with you always until they drank and died. grin
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Achor1111(m): 9:25am On Feb 18
There are things beyond human thinking and imagination.
There are things flesh and blood won't reveal to you.
KnowThisAndKnowPeace!

3 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by iramure(m): 9:26am On Feb 18
Adeboye and sons, Oyedepo and sons, kumiyi and sons, olukoya and sons, Eneche and sons, ibiyome and sons, oritsejafor and sons, TB and sons, etc. These are the 24 elders yet dem no wan die to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 9:28am On Feb 18
OKOATA:
These are the authorities; their decision affect all the creations of Ahavah (God), Shafat leads them.

The 24 Elders are the only beings with free will that are under no law. Ahavah made them in the way that naturally they will humble themselves before him.

They were the first living created-creatures/intelligence having a human-like appearance, and they are all males; none of them looks like a woman. In their natural state, their skin are pure-white (like a snow) and have no glowing effect.

However, unlike other creatures of Ahavah, the 24 Elders have no wings or any form of beastly nature. They only have one natural appearance; which is the one they were created and they live at Meltsar;
Members of the 24 Elders are:
Shafat is the leader of The 24 Elders
AMAN, AMATS, ANAH (Bald Headed), BERAKAH, CHEN, CHESED, EMUNAH, GADOL (He is second tallest Elder after Yakach), HADAR, HUPOMONE, KOACH (He is fat, hefty and strong), OSHER, QARA, SHALOM, SIMCHAH, TAHOR, TIPHARAH (He is the most handsome Elder), TIQVAH, TSALACH, TUB, YAKACH ( He is the tallest Elder), YASHAR.

AHAVAH (to all the Elders) I have in you my wisdom, intelligence, and power. You shall have the right to discuss and have meetings with or without my knowledge; moreover, you shall glorify me forever.
Look around yourselves; I place you on wealth, authority, power and all my Kingdoms. (smiles) Boqer is the only star dwelling in Shamayim, I love Boqer and I have kept the POWER OF ORDER with her. Power of Order belongs to me.

You must not touch it, for whoever takes it shall die and perish in Yam-Esh Forever. (smiles) Nevertheless, I know you will never turn against me because I AM LOVE, and peace I give to you. Your praises shall ascend to me forever and you shall govern my cities.

ALL THE ELDERS (off their crowns and fall their faces to the ground. Their garments become whiter as snow and glow. They say in unison) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created. Ahavah then smiles. Shafat tries to raise his right hand and his hand shakes, that he is not able to lift it.

SHAFAT (shaky voice) Holy Father; The Living One, Blessed is your name forever! Please forgive us, for we are troubled at the strength of your presence, if only you can make us survive without trembling in your presence, we shall live, else we perish in your sight. Ahavah closes his eyes and slightly faces down nodding his head, and the screen before him closes.

Then the bright light that was above the Elders goes off. The sky changes back to a big hall in Meltsar. {INT. HALL, MELTSAR} A big triangular table appears before the Elders, they pants while on the ground.

After a while, the Elders begin to stand-up one after the other, wear their crowns and sit on their chairs around the table before them. Their natural skins are as white as snow (pure white powder-like) without having a glowing effect.
HOW, AS IN HOW
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Franking: 9:29am On Feb 18
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29am On Feb 18
johntredon:

Good. remain 23 prostitutes to name?
i will ask them their names when they sober up from last night's vodka drinking and weed smoking.... wait here.. don't go away okay?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by wiseone28: 9:30am On Feb 18
I'm the last one left
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:31am On Feb 18
Franking:
Tales by moonlight.
Harry Potter movie. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Uncletony(m): 9:32am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

Elders dey worship God in heaven again?

Are they worshipping the father alone or the father plus son or the trinity together cos Jesus will be at the right side separate from his father!

Where will holy spirit be?
Every religion has their own weird stuffs. Just like the 72 virgins that will be given to our Muslim guys for wearing bomb belt. Where are the virgins?!
A Christian once told me that God is like the President, Jesus, the deputy and the elders like Senate!

So where is the judiciary? Michael and Gabriel right? Lol.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:33am On Feb 18
Op has being smoking too much weed, grin crazy imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Antiislaam(m): 9:33am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

Are they worshipping the father alone or the father plus son or the trinity together cos Jesus will be at the right side separate from his father!

A Christian once told me that God is like the President, Jesus, the deputy and the elders like Senate!

Slave, it is beyond your understanding. This place is not jannah where you'll be having sex galore with your 72 virgins in which that thing called allah will be watching you fuccking your houris

3 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Uncletony(m): 9:33am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

Every religion has their own weird stuffs. Just like the 72 virgins that will be given to our Muslim guys for wearing bomb belt. Where are the virgins?!

3 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Feb 18
ShoeGetSize:
Have you resolved the issue of allah praying for MOOhaMAD before you start blathering nonsense over something too profound for your small MUDSLIME mind to understand?

Many will be surprised to learn that Allah actually prays. The Quran not only admits that Allah prays but it also reveals the very objective of his prayers. It reveals that Allah prays on the Prophet. In other words, Allah prays for Muhammad. And the Angels join him in praying for Muhammad. We encourage our readers, especially Muslims, to digest the information provided here carefully. Let us begin by first reading this vital Quranic verse:

Surah 33:56: Surely Allah and His Angels shower Serenity (Literally: shower prayers) on the Prophet. O you who have believed, pray for benediction on him, and submit in full submission. (Muhammad Ghali)

The Arabic word used here in Surah 33:56 is "yusalloona." The above Muslim translator is fully aware of the true meaning of this Arabic word. He knows that it should be translated literally as "shower prayers." Therefore, Surah 33:56 should be correctly translated as: "Surely Allah and His Angels shower prayers on the Prophet." Since he understands the accurate meaning of this Arabic term, why does he not translate it correctly right away? Why does he choose to reveal the correct meaning only in parenthesis?

Your dad and mum dey among the elders?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:34am On Feb 18
Praise God, I can't wait for heaven. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by nurudeen181(m): 9:36am On Feb 18
Walai:
Can someone remind me when last a topic from Science and Technology section of naira land made frontpage?
anything wey favour you my gee, sponsor am.. religion o, science o. anyone wey favour you..
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Ekaette1621990: 9:38am On Feb 18
OKOATA:
These are the authorities; their decision affect all the creations of Ahavah (God), Shafat leads them.

The 24 Elders are the only beings with free will that are under no law. Ahavah made them in the way that naturally they will humble themselves before him.

They were the first living created-creatures/intelligence having a human-like appearance, and they are all males; none of them looks like a woman. In their natural state, their skin are pure-white (like a snow) and have no glowing effect.

However, unlike other creatures of Ahavah, the 24 Elders have no wings or any form of beastly nature. They only have one natural appearance; which is the one they were created and they live at Meltsar;
Members of the 24 Elders are:
Shafat is the leader of The 24 Elders
AMAN, AMATS, ANAH (Bald Headed), BERAKAH, CHEN, CHESED, EMUNAH, GADOL (He is second tallest Elder after Yakach), HADAR, HUPOMONE, KOACH (He is fat, hefty and strong), OSHER, QARA, SHALOM, SIMCHAH, TAHOR, TIPHARAH (He is the most handsome Elder), TIQVAH, TSALACH, TUB, YAKACH ( He is the tallest Elder), YASHAR.

AHAVAH (to all the Elders) I have in you my wisdom, intelligence, and power. You shall have the right to discuss and have meetings with or without my knowledge; moreover, you shall glorify me forever.
Look around yourselves; I place you on wealth, authority, power and all my Kingdoms. (smiles) Boqer is the only star dwelling in Shamayim, I love Boqer and I have kept the POWER OF ORDER with her. Power of Order belongs to me.

You must not touch it, for whoever takes it shall die and perish in Yam-Esh Forever. (smiles) Nevertheless, I know you will never turn against me because I AM LOVE, and peace I give to you. Your praises shall ascend to me forever and you shall govern my cities.

ALL THE ELDERS (off their crowns and fall their faces to the ground. Their garments become whiter as snow and glow. They say in unison) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created. Ahavah then smiles. Shafat tries to raise his right hand and his hand shakes, that he is not able to lift it.

SHAFAT (shaky voice) Holy Father; The Living One, Blessed is your name forever! Please forgive us, for we are troubled at the strength of your presence, if only you can make us survive without trembling in your presence, we shall live, else we perish in your sight. Ahavah closes his eyes and slightly faces down nodding his head, and the screen before him closes.

Then the bright light that was above the Elders goes off. The sky changes back to a big hall in Meltsar. {INT. HALL, MELTSAR} A big triangular table appears before the Elders, they pants while on the ground.

After a while, the Elders begin to stand-up one after the other, wear their crowns and sit on their chairs around the table before them. Their natural skins are as white as snow (pure white powder-like) without having a glowing effect.

Says Assistant Elder
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Offpoint1: 9:39am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:
The idea of heaven is so stupid I wonder how people believe it lol
The Bible doesn't say much about what heaven is supposed to be like. Most of the claims about heaven are exaggerations of the Bible. The Bible says the Gates are made of pearl. What are the gates for? Are they made just as an excuse to irritate clams? Are the gates supposed to keep someone out or to keep souls from escaping?

it also says the streets are paved with gold but the only reason we actually like gold so much and we attach such values to it is because they are rare and difficult to extract. Gold is malleable and can be formed as needed for use in, among others, electronics, dentistry, medical tools, and the defense, aerospace, and automotive industries. Gold is durable and noncorrosive. However gold shouldn't be valuable at all in heaven unless we'd still need to use gold for those things in heaven too which actually makes heaven just another version of earth

The sales pitch for heaven is that there is only happiness and no sorrow. But it also says that many people's loved ones won't be there. Since they can't feel sorrow about that, are they ecstatic that their loved ones are being tortured forever? Either your memories are removed or your human empathy is removed. Is it really you that is left over once some parts of you have been removed?

If life matters to me now, it will always have mattered to me, even when I am gone. Death cannot change that.

Your best hope is to be locked in a gold cage with your memories of having an actual life being erased just so you can kiss ass for eternity.

Life is pleasant, death is serene. The transition might be troublesome but we all have to go through it. You shouldn't fear death so much. Heaven and hell are imaginary. You should reject the indoctrination. Life is much better that way.

To quote a friend: "Heaven's supposed to be this really great place, right? So how come a third of the angels got pissed off??"
The heaven idea is questionable, especially when humans thinks it was made for them.

I keep asking why God didn't just create humans in heaven if he needed them there in the first place? Was the purpose of passing through earth? Why didn't angels passed through earth too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Maize247(f): 9:40am On Feb 18
Good questions. Pls patronize my brother

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:43am On Feb 18
Tokskob2008:
Who ever they are, it's time they visit Nigeria's situation sharp sharp...
grin grin grin grin grin seconded. But they will need transport money.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

When a topic is not for you, its not for you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by GiZcorp: 9:46am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:
The Bible doesn't say much about what heaven is supposed to be like. Most of the claims about heaven are exaggerations of the Bible. The Bible says the Gates are made of pearl. What are the gates for? Are they made just as an excuse to irritate clams? Are the gates supposed to keep someone out or to keep souls from escaping?

it also says the streets are paved with gold but the only reason we actually like gold so much and we attach such values to it is because they are rare and difficult to extract. Gold is malleable and can be formed as needed for use in, among others, electronics, dentistry, medical tools, and the defense, aerospace, and automotive industries. Gold is durable and noncorrosive. However gold shouldn't be valuable at all in heaven unless we'd still need to use gold for those things in heaven too which actually makes heaven just another version of earth

The sales pitch for heaven is that there is only happiness and no sorrow. But it also says that many people's loved ones won't be there. Since they can't feel sorrow about that, are they ecstatic that their loved ones are being tortured forever? Either your memories are removed or your human empathy is removed. Is it really you that is left over once some parts of you have been removed?

If life matters to me now, it will always have mattered to me, even when I am gone. Death cannot change that.

Your best hope is to be locked in a gold cage with your memories of having an actual life being erased just so you can kiss ass for eternity.

Life is pleasant, death is serene. The transition might be troublesome but we all have to go through it. You shouldn't fear death so much. Heaven and hell are imaginary. You should reject the indoctrination. Life is much better that way.

To quote a friend: "Heaven's supposed to be this really great place, right? So how come a third of the angels got pissed off??"

The things of Heaven is not for canal minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by OKOATA(m): 9:47am On Feb 18
RainMoreDFARMS:
HOW, AS IN HOW

As Ahavah watches the scenario through the screen before him. Two fiery male-beasts in human form with six wings, four faces, four hands, four swords in their mouths, and eyes all over their bodies come out of the point of collision of lights in each of the six universes. Ahavah breaths and bright gasses move from his nostrils, go into the screen and enter into the beasts.

The beasts start to live and cover their bodies with their wings in the presence of Ahavah.

AHAVAH Dwell in Gibbor. {GIBBOR} Immediately, the twelve beasts appear on the twelve rocks in Gibbor. They stand on the rocks and cover their bodies with their wings. {AB-OLAM}

AHAVAH (through the screen before him) I name you; CHERUBIM. (points at one of the Cherubim) I name you; SAR-CHERUB. You shall lead these warriors; I give you the authority to name your kind. (to the Cherubim) Cherubim, you shall stand as a guide for my special assignments. You shall add taste to my presence for my creatures. Because you are with me, you will deny your free will for me; your creator.

Nevertheless, you have the choice to choose. (The Cherubs’ bodies become very fiery)

ALL CHERUBIM Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created. (yellow lights appear above them)

We condemn our free will and accept your blessed will gracious One, forever we shall serve you, as you will. AHAVAH (smiles) I bless you with my love forever. {EXT. AB-OLAM - DAY} Again, six screens appear before Ahavah. Machar-Nogah appears on the first screen, MacharAraphel appears on the second screen, Olam-Chalam appears on the third screen, Olam-Zaku appears on the fourth screen, Rahah-Kol appears on the fifth screen, and Olam-Machashebeth appears on the sixth screen. AHAVAH Great stars and universes.

Now, bring forth Twelve Thousand creatures in my image, with six wings, and they shall be brighter than the Cherubs. All the red stars emit a very bright light each. The emitted lights move to a point in each of the universes and collide with each other.

Ahavah watches the scenario through the screen before him. Two Thousand very fiery male creatures in human form with six wings come out of the point of collision of lights in each of the six universes.

Ahavah breaths and a bright gas moves from his nostrils, goes into the screen and enters into the creatures.

The bodies of the creatures start to burn like fire. Then the creatures cover their bodies with two wings, cover their feet with the second two wings, and start flying with the third two wings at the presence of Ahavah. AHAVAH (smiles) Occupy Qadosh-Ammud. {QADOSH-AMMUD}

Immediately, the twelve thousand creatures appear in Qadosh-Ammud, covering their bodies with two wings, their feet with another two wings, and fly with another two wings before bright lights above them.

{AB-OLAM} AHAVAH (through the screen before him) I name you; SERAPHIM. ALL SERAPHIM (in unison) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure, they are and were created.

AHAVAH You shall praise me forever. Because you are with me, you will deny your free will for me; your creator. Nevertheless, you have the choice to choose.

SERAPHIM We condemn our free will and accept your blessed-will gracious One, forever we shall serve you, as you will.

AHAVAH Seraphim, you shall praise me and shall be a shield to my creatures. Nothing shall get to me from my creatures without going through you for cleansing and sanctification: and nothing shall get to my creatures without going through you for their safety. (points at one of the Seraphim)

I name you; ROSH-SERAPH. You shall be the leader of your kind. I give you the authority to name your kind. Ahavah smiles and opens wide his hands and brings his chest forward. A very great bright light shines from Ahavah's chest.

His Seven Armours appear around him, come together and stand before the great light from him. These Seven Armours filter the great light from Ahavah and refract this great light upon AbPanim, which is below Ahavah and his throne. {QADOSH-AMMUD}
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Major7: 9:51am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:

Please don't gamble with your eternity embarassed,there's no turning back if you only die to find out the truth
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Feb 18
Uncletony:

The virgins are in Numbers 31:40.

32 virgins share for your God from war booty!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51am On Feb 18
Offpoint1:

The heaven idea is questionable, especially when humans thinks it was made for them.

I keep asking why God didn't just create humans in heaven if he needed them there in the first place? Was the purpose of passing through earth? Why didn't angels passed through earth too?

I wonder, You will ask questions about God and heaven till....... there are no reasonable logic about God and heaven the whole thing makes no sense.

Why would God make human? What makes God think humans wanted to be made? Who made God? Who gave God permission to even make anything? Where did God get his make man/things ideas from? What is the point of making all these " "beautiful" nice things and humans and then destroys them, because they refused to obey him? God must be a cruel dictactor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53am On Feb 18
AntiChristian:

The virgins are in Numbers 31:40.

32 virgins share for your God from war booty!
grin grin grin grin grin They are not Ukrainian/Russian virgins are they?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by ERCROSS(m): 9:54am On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:

My fellow atheist, it's wisdom to question things if they don't make sense. Been there, done that.

But I quitted atheism when I realize that spirituality is real and science has not been able to take us into this dimension.
The same way the behavior of particles in the quantum dimension deviates from the norm we are used to, so also, the laws and working of the spiritual realm would most likely not conform to our expectations.

Till science is able to give us a sneak-peak into the spiritual world, your questions may not prove much helpful for your spiritual being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by placeofallure(f): 9:55am On Feb 18
Seun Osewa, all the Christian threads I've seen here today reek of obscenities, blasphemy against Jesus Christ that some of us believe in. I've never considered leaving Nairaland but today, I considered it for a moment. I don't know how to unread some of the things I've read.

Enable a comment check like you did for Muslim threads otherwise I'll see you as encouraging profanity against Jesus Christ. This is one ridicule too many!

4 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by descartes400: 9:59am On Feb 18
remi4ever:
I'm one of the elders.. grin

Let me develop your Backend restful APIS for your mobile apps and web solutions.

I bet those elders must be from the Jewish tribe....nonsense.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by PepeXKermit: 10:00am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:
Dear Seun

Why can everyone comment on a Christian thread but one cannot comment on a Muslim thread without asking to be converted to Islam?

The hypocrisy of ISLAM and its sympathizers. I will be banned for a few days because of this comment. I am waitimg for the mod that proves me right
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by tammyf: 10:05am On Feb 18
The 24 elders are simply the 12 disciples and the 12 sons of Jacob making d 12 tribes of Israel...read ur bible well

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Pickieox(m): 10:07am On Feb 18
Fatbam005:
You think everything is a joke . You better be warned

Oga rest. Religion is a joke, scam. Nothing will happen. God, Devil, He'll and Heaven are all fairytale that do not exist.

Do you worse😏

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.