Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? (34243 Views)

Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by theforemost: 3:04pm On Feb 18
CHRISTIANITY AND SONGS
The church beside me are always singing Obey, Sunny and all songs from these Nigerian musicians. My question is; when these musicians were not born, what song were being song. Which song are they singing in heaven.
I
Which of the angels is in charge of
Saxophone, drums, jazz, piano and others.
The church will not produce righteous people but Grammy awkward winners
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18
arantess:

You should see a shrink, not start a church

I guess you saw a shrink not too long ago.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Ubdavis(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18
Why do u stretch ur brain over fiction?

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by SECDA: 3:18pm On Feb 18
geoworldedu:

And Elijah did not realise that the gods of the prophets of baal were in their time of grace when he was mocking their gods and asking them to send fire abi? grin Dey play you hear grin

You dey form so hard to claim atheist...
All i can say is that:
May God Almighty have mercy on you.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by naija4life247: 3:20pm On Feb 18
mamaafrik:

Seun is a bigot.
He has been paid.

If you are here and you keep complaining about the owner of this Forum while you are not held down here at gun point, then you need to do a self assessment. Are you mentally stable?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by geoworldedu: 3:20pm On Feb 18
SECDA:

You dey form so hard to claim atheist...
All i can say is that:
May God Almighty have mercy on you.
Why conclude that I'm an atheist? I'm without any belief and I don't care about a god existence or not. I care about my own existence and it's okay for me.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by coreninja(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18
I ain't your convert. The revelations was written by a persecutor of the followers of christ, who we were told had a confrontation in damascus. The highest of confraternity went about to gather books, diary, notebooks, journals and written accounts of men that were inspired by the Almighty God, put them all together, took some out, added theirs, and call it the Bible. Emperor Constantine who compiled the Bible asked God to forgive him what he has done on his dying bed. Do you know what led to the compilation of the Bible? Or it was given to Moses at mount Sinai? You need to pay a visit to italy, the papal museum. It's far deeper than you could conceive. The intricacy of the book is so complex. The authencity of the old testament cant be swept under the carpet, but that of the new testament raises eyebrows. I wouldn't want to deal with Paul, who happens to be an instrument of the new world Order.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Praktikals1000: 3:29pm On Feb 18
Bluezy13:
The Elders are the wise counsel who advise god and deliberate on heavenly and earthly matters of utmost importance.
You know, just like the elders in movies who surround the king/emperor.

If they do not advise god, God will make a mistake and his rulership will be messed up.

Hehehe...look at how I am able to concoct a story that fits into the picture. I should start a church... undecided or better still, my own religion.
After all, everything is a fairytale.
I ve not been to church for about 2 decades but pls stop making foolish comments that can bring damnation to you and your seeds.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Segxydube: 3:32pm On Feb 18
godofuck231:
25 elders , christ is the 25th and their chief priest , go and read the real version of your Bible not the one the white man wrote for you

Where can i get it? If you have the soft copy, send to me
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Krismas(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18
Major7:

That's not actually true,He exist and it will shock you if I tell you I have personally encountered him couple of times wink,it was such a wonderful feeling
grin i believe you. seriously. i have too.
but truth is, thats an familiar spirit. it is not jesus grin
xtianity is a hoax
and visions are the product of the draco-reptilian tribe running the earth.
they can appear to you as buddha, Krishna, jesus, name it cheesy
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by killsmith(f): 3:36pm On Feb 18
Fools!!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by femi4: 3:38pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Communicate next time.
I understand your frustration. Go school, you no gree
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18
Praktikals1000:

I ve not been to church for about 2 decades but pls stop making foolish comments that can bring damnation to you and your seeds.

You, your God, Christianity, damnation, thunder fire all of una.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Procashtips(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18
femi4:
I understand your frustration. Go school, you no gree

You must be typing from an IDP camp
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by femi4: 3:43pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

You must be typing from an IDP camp
Cry me a river
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Lawag3: 3:43pm On Feb 18
Bluezy13:

Add "please" to your request.

Please
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Procashtips(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18
femi4:
Cry me a river

Send your account number let me send you money to eat.

You're obviously hungered

Ebin pami candidate.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by femi4: 3:47pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Send your account number let me send you money to eat.

You're obviously hungered
lolz , you think everyone here earn and spend in naira? The joke is on you
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Kinzo0917(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

Elders dey worship God in heaven again?

Are they worshipping the father alone or the father plus son or the trinity together cos Jesus will be at the right side separate from his father!

Where will holy spirit be?

A Christian once told me that God is like the President, Jesus, the deputy and the elders like Senate!

So where is the judiciary? Michael and Gabriel right? Lol.

We all know @SEUN OSEWA (owner of nairaland) hate christians.

If not, how come you muslims comment on Christian thread and christians must be asked to take an oath before commenting on Islamic thread?

If all christians should exit nairaland, nairaland will be dead and buried

@Seun Osewa, if you don't reverse this trend, God judgment will be on you

What did Christians do to you muslims?

How can you put a caveat on a muslim thread and don't do same to a Christian thread?

I am ashamed of @seun Osewa

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Procashtips(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18
femi4:
lolz , you think everyone here earn and spend in naira? The joke is on you

Ebin pami candidate, don't send me PM after 5 minutes.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Yankiss(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:

Yeah so we won't have choice in heaven or will there be another rebellion part two?
In heaven you will have choice but are now dead to sin. The rebellion of the fallen Angels necessitated Christ's redemptive death on the cross of Calvary. There will be no rebellion part 2. Individuals still possess free will but are so aligned with the good or divine will that they consistently choose what is right. Individuals in heaven continue to have the capacity for choice but are inclined towards goodness by their very nature or by the nature of the heavenly realm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Uncletony(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18
AntiChristian:

The virgins are in Numbers 31:40.

32 virgins share for your God from war booty!
Check ur qoran for 72virgins babes from the mad allah
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by hopefulLandlord: 4:13pm On Feb 18
Kingson28:
Fools say in their hearts there is no God
A wise person however says it out loud!!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by hopefulLandlord: 4:15pm On Feb 18
Yankiss:
In heaven you will have choice but are now dead to sin.
What makes that a choice? It's like telling me I have a choice to grow wings and fly to Neptune with it but I'm dead to that lol
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by mamaafrik(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18
naija4life247:

If you are here and you keep complaining about the owner of this Forum while you are not held down here at gun point, then you need to do a self assessment. Are you mentally stable?

Should this guy not be banned
##
##
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by themanderon: 4:17pm On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

Are they worshipping the father alone or the father plus son or the trinity together cos Jesus will be at the right side separate from his father!

A Christian once told me that God is like the President, Jesus, the deputy and the elders like Senate!

Laugh and mock all you can. At the fullness of time we shall know who will be laughing.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Major7: 4:34pm On Feb 18
Krismas:
grin i believe you. seriously. i have too.
but truth is, thats an familiar spirit. it is not jesus grin
xtianity is a hoax
and visions are the product of the draco-reptilian tribe running the earth.
they can appear to you as buddha, Krishna, jesus, name it cheesy

Keep toiling with yourself trying to display wisdom,your case file will soon be visited.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Kingson28: 4:34pm On Feb 18
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=128519193]
A wise person however says it out loud!!

Jesus Christ loves you very much.
Accept His Love today.

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Yankiss(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18
hopefulLandlord:

What makes that a choice? It's like telling me I have a choice to grow wings and fly to Neptune with it but I'm dead to that lol
There is no evil in heaven. So, how will u choose what is not there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Chochovini: 4:54pm On Feb 18
G00dharddick:
Dear Seun

Why can everyone comment on a Christian thread but one cannot comment on a Muslim thread without asking to be converted to Islam?
. Sanest question ever asked on NL.
Many had asked same question withou any answer but SILENCE from Seun.
I had ask same question too on several occations. What answer did I get? Dead SILENCE!!!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18
Lawag3:

Please

Deduced from the ancient Jewish religion (Judaism of the Hebrew language) and passed down to the the Greeks during the Israeli invasion by the Greeks and was subsequent adopted by the Romand after colonizing Greece during the Greco-Roman era in which a man called Jesus was reported to have been born; the religion not yet known as Christianity metamorphosed through Jesus into what was later known as Christianity.
Notwithstanding, it was not acceptable by the Romans because the Romans did not practice monotheism (one God).

But later, for political interest in order to unify the Greeks and the Romans, emperor Constantine through three ancient councils, thus; The Council of Nicea, The Council of Constantinople and the Council of Ephesus came together in what may be know today as "conference" and spent months putting guidelines, rules and all sort of propaganda together so as to favour both the Romans and the Greeks and unified them under one rulership (The Roman Empire).
This is was possible because they found out that religion was the only tool the political elites could use to control the masses.

Consequently, that piece that they put together is what is today known as the Bible. And had passed from one emperor to another until King James of England modified it during his rule...for an even more inhumane propaganda... to what we know today as King James Version. And the Roman Catholics are still using the Roman version
.. although modified too.

When the Roman empire disintegrated, the Portuguese who came out from the Roman empire brought that Bible to West Africa during the slave trade as a tool to control slaves.
Funny enough, before they came, copies of the Bible ....the original copies were already available in Ethiopia and other African countries.

Now we have adopted the fabricated piece which was forced on our fathers as our own religion.
This is a joke!
The man called Jesus never existed in the first place. His existence was coined from ancient religious myths.

I do not expect you to accept my explanation because I do not know your motive. But I advise you to embark on your own research on the history/origin of Christianity personally.
This is as much as I can type right now as I am a little busy.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by 43Ronin: 5:07pm On Feb 18
AntiChristian:
grin

Mohammed is a pedophile & Allah is a demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.