Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? (34253 Views)

Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:14pm On Feb 19
Bliztzer:

A layman explanation.

You wey get the Holy Spirit, explain yourself away!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:18pm On Feb 19
ArcSEMPECJ:

Can you briefly describe how sperm and egg from a man and woman give birth to bones in a new born child ??

Sure! When a sperm fertilizes an egg, they combine their genetic material to form a single cell called a zygote. This zygote then undergoes rapid cell division to form an embryo. Over time, the cells continue to divide and differentiate into different types of cells, eventually forming the various tissues and organs of the body, including bones and flesh. This process is guided by the genetic instructions contained within the DNA of the original sperm and egg, which determine the development of the individual into a complex organism.

Until you answer this, you will not understand anything about God , God does not have any concern for you to have a perfect view of him...lols
You mean your God is a mystery that only you or certain individuals with the holy spirit can understand?

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:19pm On Feb 19
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ordinary sand feeling funky over the things of the spirit

Holy Spirit or Evil Spirit?

Quick question!

If Jesus can die, can the father and spirit die too?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:20pm On Feb 19
duruZed:
keep deceiving urself

And you encouraging yourself!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Feb 19
Jayhome24:

You talking nonsense.

Google is your friend because you are talking thrash forming non-existence damn atheist shit.

No, it's not nonsense! A sane person should know God should be All-powerful! He needs nobody as helpers/ partners to do anything for him.

Once your God don get 24 elders that means He needs help!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Feb 19
HenryTimes:
Michael is the National Security Adviser while Gabriel is the Minister of Special Duties grin grin

Ah!

Cover mouth!

tongue
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19
AntiChristian:

Sure! When a sperm fertilizes an egg, they combine their genetic material to form a single cell called a zygote. This zygote then undergoes rapid cell division to form an embryo. Over time, the cells continue to divide and differentiate into different types of cells, eventually forming the various tissues and organs of the body, including bones and flesh. This process is guided by the genetic instructions contained within the DNA of the original sperm and egg, which determine the development of the individual into a complex organism.

You mean your God is a mystery that only you or certain individuals with the holy spirit can understand?

What you just wrote up there is a research you made.....

What am asking you is what is it that you have created like this in your life that you think less of God

Nobody understands God, we are only his tools to do his works on Earth ...
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bliztzer: 2:38pm On Feb 19
AntiChristian:

You wey get the Holy Spirit, explain yourself away!

The Holy spirit wey u no wan hear from.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Feb 19
/
The people who wrote the Bible had very good sense of imaginations way better than Shakespeare. Imagine such a tantalizing illusionary tales aptly marketed as facts.

The rest of the world are interested in all the African resources while Africans are only interested in heaven.

/

2 Likes

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Bluezy13(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19
OKOATA:
Shut up since you have nothing upstairs that's the only answer you can give, your hate for God has blinded you that even with all the evidence around you you will remain spiritually blind for life.
Ignored.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by specialmati(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19
AntiChristian:

Holy Spirit or Evil Spirit?

Quick question!

can your spirit die
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Kayclite: 7:23pm On Feb 19
The fact that nobody, Christians, theists or Atheists, on this thread can give a reasonable answer shows there is much we humans don't understand.

Some people say it's when we get to heaven we'll know these things, and some people claim it doesn't exist. Either way, we'll know the truth in due time.
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by timota(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19
AntiChristian:

This is a big nonsense! How can God be equal to Jesus? How can God take a demotion to become someone else for anything sake?

God never changes!
God is only one!
Never did even Jesus classify God in such strange ways!

No one is equal to God!
I did not say Jesus is equal with God the Father,I said that God the word is equal with the father but Jesus is God the word coming down in human form,read John 1 :1- 3.
Before he was born on earth he existed as The word and after resurrection he is no more human

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Yankiss(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19
hopefulLandlord:

How did angels rebel then?
Christ's sacrifice on cross of calvary wiped away all sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by godofuck231: 11:36pm On Feb 19
Blackestjunior:

Hmm
where did you think the lion of judah originated from , africa , Ethiopia, the ancestral title of christ and haile salasei (jah rasta pharaoh)

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Lawag3: 11:42pm On Feb 19
Bluezy13:

I don't want to go into that.
I have had enough of your disrespect already.

When was I disrespectful? And if I was I'm sorry. But you don't have the right to lie or say something ignorantly without proof. Back your claim that Jesus is a myth
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Pickieox(m): 12:33am On Feb 20
Steep:
Sharap there! Atheism has no answer for anything, it requires more faith to be an atheist than to believe in God.
How can you believe nothing created the universe?
Yes, current evidence in science reveals that the universe (matter and energy), actually had a beginning, the question they are faced with is, what caused the universe?
Science reveals that space- time; the whole physics, all had an a beginning, then what caused the universe must be beyond space and time and not subject to the laws of physics.

Do you know that scientist have currently found out that simple cell is not simple at all? That it is well organized and advanced. It is like a whole city full of well ordered, structured and efficient machines.
You don't get these updated facts only expired theories that have being disproven that many of you know. Smh.
Try know the size of the observable universe, you will shock to your bone.

Do you know that universe has a speed limit that no technology past, present or future, nothing subject to the laws of physics can exceed? It is called the speed of light. Even if you travel with the speed of light ( impossible) it would take a hundred thousand years to reach the closest galaxy. Tell me who even reach 1000 years and that is the closest galaxy.
There are estimated 2 trillion galaxies that is the one the best technology for observation has captured and we only know less that 1% of the real universe, meaning that 2 trillion galaxies is less than 1% of the actual universe. Among those galaxies some will take you billions upon billions of years to get to if you travel at light speed.
To spoil it all for you, space is expanding faster than light meaning man will never get to these galaxies at all because a galaxy that was 100 billion light years today will become a trillion light years before you know it and it keeps increasing its distance from you so that no flesh can get there.
There are many things in nature that many people will be shocked they exist, yes they can be observed and student. Only young inexperience scientist disbelieve in the possible existence of God many experienced scientist are convinced even without the bible that there is God, but they can say it out because of the naturalist ideology that forbids the mention of God.
Why do atheist gets triggered every time is measure, because deep inside them they knew they would be in trouble if he exist, that is foolishness whether anybody believe it or not God is real and he is God and man is man and subject to the judgment of his or her creator.

Lol🤣🤣🤣
Your statement of "Sharap there" makes me lol🤣🤣🤣You spit nothing but trash sha. But wait, which version of God are you referring to?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by hopefulLandlord: 6:21am On Feb 20
Yankiss:
Christ's sacrifice on cross of calvary wiped away all sins.
that's not an answer
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Yankiss(m): 9:04am On Feb 20
hopefulLandlord:
that's not an answer
Suggest an answer then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by Emmanuel30a: 1:29pm On Feb 20
AntiChristian:

The virgins are in Numbers 31:40.
32 virgins share for your God from war booty!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Feb 21
timota:

I did not say Jesus is equal with God the Father,I said that God the word is equal with the father but Jesus is God the word coming down in human form,read John 1 :1- 3.
Before he was born on earth he existed as The word and after resurrection he is no more human

Stop all these merry go round as if you are confused!

You said:
Jesus is not = the Father!
but
God the word= The Father
And Jesus = God the word

Are you not confused?

Where did Jesus call himself God the word?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Feb 21
specialmati:
can your spirit die

You skipped the question with deceit.

If Jesus can become human, can the father and spirit do same too?

If Jesus can become human and eat food, can the father drink Pastor Adeboye's tea too
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by specialmati(m): 8:29am On Feb 21
AntiChristian:

You skipped the question with deceit.

If Jesus can become human and eat food, can the father drink Pastor Adeboye's tea too
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who made all things if you get it,it answers the question
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Feb 21
Bliztzer:

The Holy spirit wey u no wan hear from.

Wetin he don tell you?

Despite Osinbajo's 8 years with Buhari wetin Holy Spirit help am do as RCCG big pastor?
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Feb 21
ArcSEMPECJ:

What you just wrote up there is a research you made.....
I never even do research! It will be longer than that. I will have to explain the many phases in between.

What am asking you is what is it that you have created like this in your life that you think less of God
Who told you I think less of God? I just don't believe in your own version of God!

Nobody understands God, we are only his tools to do his works on Earth ...
angry
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Feb 21
TenQ:

Before Mohammed,
Who were those who used to rever the black stone?
Abraham and Ishmael did build it and revered it. Ishmael's generations did revere it till it fell into the hands of the pagans once more!

Who were those who used to circumnavigate the kaaba?
Abraham and Ishmael did build it and revered it. Ishmael's generations did revere it till it fell into the hands of the pagans once more!

Who are those people who used to call their Deity Ehad (Ahad in Arabic)?
I don't know who uses that apart from the Hebrew. Ehad is not a deity, but the word "Ehad" is a Hebrew term that means "one" or "unity." It is often used in reference to the concept of the oneness of God in Jewish and Christian theology. In the Hebrew Bible, the Shema prayer in Deuteronomy 6:4 begins with "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one (Ehad)." This emphasizes the monotheistic belief in the unity of God in Judaism.

Who were those who called Moses, Abraham, David etc their prophet?
Their people who they were sent to!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Feb 21
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who made all things if you get it,it answers the question

You skipped the question with deceit again!

If Jesus can become human and eat food, can the father drink Pastor Adeboye's tea too!
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by specialmati(m): 9:51am On Feb 21
AntiChristian:

You skipped the question with deceit again!

If Jesus can become human and eat food, can the father drink Pastor Adeboye's tea too!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin get to know what I asked you,it answers your question
Re: Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible? by TenQ: 10:29am On Feb 21
AntiChristian:

When Muslims fabricate lies, they often forget that they have made other lies that exposes their current lies.
1. Abraham was not an Arab and certainly Ismael was not an Arab.
Quran 14:4
We have not sent a messenger except in the language of his people to clarify ˹the message˺ for them. Then Allah leaves whoever He wills to stray and guides whoever He wills. And He is the Almighty, All-Wise.

Is the language of Abraham and Isaac Arabic?

2. Allah seem to disagree with you as he claimed that no prophet was sent to the Arabs before Mohammed

Quran 32:3
Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayest admonish a people to whom no warner has come before thee: in order that they may receive guidance.

Hence Mr AntiChristian
All the story of Abraham and his son building the kaaba is a lie

3. Logically Speaking.
Abraham was a cattle herder, what do you think he was doing in the Arabian desert? Does he want to kill his flock with heat stroke?

AntiChristian:

I don't know who uses that apart from the Hebrew. Ehad is not a deity, but the word "Ehad" is a Hebrew term that means "one" or "unity." It is often used in reference to the concept of the oneness of God in Jewish and Christian theology. In the Hebrew Bible, the Shema prayer in Deuteronomy 6:4 begins with "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one (Ehad)." This emphasizes the monotheistic belief in the unity of God in Judaism.
In other words, you agree that, Mohammed copied the Jews with Allah being Ahad!

Don't forget that Mohammed used to face Jerusalem in prayers like the Jews before he suddenly changed to face Mecca

Sahih al-Bukhari 4486
Narrated Al-Bara:
The Prophet prayed facing Bait-ulMaqdis (i.e. Jerusalem) for sixteen or seventeen months but he wished that his Qibla would be the Ka`ba (at Mecca). (So Allah Revealed (2.144) and he offered `Asr prayers(in his Mosque facing Ka`ba at Mecca) and some people prayed with him. A man from among those who had prayed with him, went out and passed by some people offering prayer in another mosque, and they were in the state of bowing. He said, "I, (swearing by Allah,) testify that I have prayed with the Prophet facing Mecca." Hearing that, they turned their faces to the Ka`ba while they were still bowing. Some men had died before the Qibla was changed towards the Ka`ba. They had been killed and we did not know what to say about them (i.e. whether their prayers towards Jerusalem were accepted or not). So Allah revealed:-- "And Allah would never make your faith (i.e. prayer) to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered (towards Jerusalem). Truly Allah is Full of Pity, Most Merciful towards mankind." (2.143)

He even started copying the hair styles of the Jews
Mishkat al-Masabih 4425
Ibn ‘Abbas said the Prophet liked to do the same as the People of the Book in matters about which he had received no command. The People of the Book used to let their hair hang down and the polytheists used to part their hair, so the Prophet let his forelock hang down, but afterwards he parted it.
(Bukhari and Muslim.)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5238
It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbas that:
The Messenger of Allah [SAW] used to let his hair hang down (without a parting) and the Mushrikun used to part their hair. The Messenger of Allah [SAW] liked to act in accordance with the People of the Book, in matters where no specific command had been given to him. Then the Messenger of Allah [SAW] parted his hair after that.

AntiChristian:

Their people who they were sent to!
You are even afraid to call them by their name: The Jews!

Mr AntiChristian
Can you explain why your prophet kissed the black stone?

This was a stone revered by the idolaters in Mecca!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.