Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG (38050 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Pinkyposh(f): 12:56pm On Feb 18
billionman:
I have decided to not comment on issues regarding clergymen and their gullible followers again. If you are stuhpid enough to fall for their useless lies and brainwashing, whatever results from it is your cross to bear. I've been through deeper life, CAC, rccg, winners in the course of my childhood to adulthood, but these days, I no send them again.
And you still commented and will comment again.
Well that's their own cup of tea
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Ozommadu: 1:03pm On Feb 18
nigeriansamurai:
yes the incident was epic; many people where celebrating the influence and "power adeboye carries". But after that the intensity of APC-RCCG relationships slowly became bolder. honestly pastors, imans and even many of our elderly traditional leaders, are not just a part, but the cause of our problem.

He struck a deal with buhari and Apc government...no more no less
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by gloryman91: 1:04pm On Feb 18
God knows best.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by TheWinterBird(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18
Bow to who na? A Pastor shouldn't be talking carelessly like this, not in a country like Nigeria where religion has created enough division and chaos. This church will soon turn into a cult.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by siant: 1:10pm On Feb 18
alezzy13:
It's not by force to comment. We were not there so don't know the context he was speaking.

If you have nothing to say move on before you invite curses on yourself. Cheers

Over and out
Don't beat about the bush. It is obvious that you too are disappointed by the man's utterances.
I personally did not believe it initially, but when I listened to the video clip, it is exactly what he said. 'christians in every other denomination will bow before you'. Even the scriptural account he was trying to back up his prayer does not relate whatsoever.
The prayer is not good enough, Anyway, that kind of prayer can never be answered by God. One of the prayers that are going to trash bin.

Like a commenter rightly said up there: the strategy is to let the rccg be more relevant than other denominations in the mind of those young generation and to keep them in the rccg as they grow up

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by siant: 1:16pm On Feb 18
bablon20:
How many parent will pray for their children to bow down for their mates? Even Jesus prayed for his disciples that 'greater works that d one he did, they will do'. So what's all d fuss about? Many of u criticizing the man are jobless mofos. Get a life and don't attract for urself eternal doom all in the name of social media clout.
He did not need to say 'christians '. It would have been better if he said, 'enemies' or 'non-believers'.
His ultimate goal was to poison the mind of those youths in order to remain loyal members of his church, as they grow up, especially in future
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by harwokunle1236(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18
That is want for his church members but is left for God to grant his request or not ,so am not bothered just know the God u ave faith in,and be committed no matter wat anyone can say u will triumph and they we surely now for u .
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Chijeep(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18
WiszyFraud:
Lool

Replying your pictorial message... If God can create mosquitoes that causes malaria which kills millions yearly then why not hell? If you like believe
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by mastermaestro(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18
Just see as supposed Christians have joined hands to insult a man old enough to be their grand father. The man has GOD'S anointing upon him. Let me speak to Christians. I have no business judging non-believers in their choice of shame and self-destruction.

Remember the young man David? Even after GOD had rejected King Saul, David kept the honour he had for him. He still recognized the anointing of GOD upon King Saul so much so that he would not engage in any contemptuous act against him (1 Samuel 26).

But here are believers joining sons of Belial to dress down a generational prophet. Most of you will regret this sooner than later. You think it is a joke to grow old gracefully? How many of your parents have attained his age and can move around without being aided? And you abusers want to grow old? I pity you folks.

GOD will overlook the pagans for their ignorance. But you Christians that understand Scriptural ordinances regarding this, you won't get away with it unless you sincerely seek GOD'S mercy.

Baba Adeboye is not Nigeria's problem. He runs his ministry. He prays for those under his spiritual authority. What he says to them is none of your business. You think those high and mighty men that go to kneel down before Baba Adeboye are fools? They know the spiritual stature of the man they are dealing with.

You, suckling babies, are blinded by your suffering and ignorance.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18
This religion never ceases to amaze me. Everything about it is centered on materialism. The real vanity that Solomon is talking about in the Bible is what modern day Christians so much venerate.

Also, to think that this same man who is a Christian god to some Christian folks, as they practically worship him, is the same person TOP is laughable.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by siant: 1:25pm On Feb 18
chidiokay:

Except Papa Adeboye wasnt talking to no one in particular, its a statement anybody can claim if you want, he was talking to a congregation both in church, online and out church.

we worship same God, but each shepherd to his own flocks
Don't twist it, pls. 'christians in every other denomination'.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by siant: 1:35pm On Feb 18
mastermaestro:
Just see as supposed Christians have joined hands to insult a man old enough to be their grand father. The man has GOD'S anointing upon him. Let me speak to Christians. I have no business judging non-believers in their choice of shame and self-destruction.

Remember the young man David? Even after GOD had rejected King Saul, David kept the honour he had for him. He still recognized the anointing of GOD upon King Saul so much so that he would not engage in any contemptuous act against him (1 Samuel 26).

But here are believers joining sons of Belial to dress down a generational prophet. Most of you will regret this sooner than later. You think it is a joke to grow old gracefully? How many of your parents have attained his age and can move around without being aided? And you abusers want to grow old? I pity you folks.

GOD will overlook the pagans for their ignorance. But you Christians that understand Scriptural ordinances regarding this, you won't get away with it unless you sincerely seek GOD'S mercy.

Baba Adeboye is not Nigeria's problem. He runs his ministry. He prays for those under his spiritual authority. What he says to them is none of your business. You think those high and mighty men that go to kneel down before Baba Adeboye are fools? They know the spiritual stature of the man they are dealing with.

You, suckling babies, are blinded by your suffering and ignorance.
Here is a member of the church.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by henryadex(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18
This man is missing the mark gradually he better be called back by his close associates before he dies
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AutoConsult: 1:37pm On Feb 18
Jayhome24:

This comment was 2021 for Hod sake.
It's not about the year though, It's the mindset. And this can never get old.

Not my business anyways🚶
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by toujurs: 1:39pm On Feb 18
This man is having amnesia, he should go and rest, let other pastors take over. God isn't talk to him anymore.

He has sold himself out, God have mercy.

Even a pastor, playing tribal politics,it is obvious this man supported tinubu presidency.

During Goodluck tenure, he came out to protest, over 180/$ , over removal of fuel subsidy, over bad government.

Now look at where we are, wasn't it even better PDP still ruled Nigeria till now. Economy would have been better. Than what we have now.

I only pity, what this country would look like, in the next three years. It's not even up to a years look at prices of even the commonest things.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Jayhome24: 1:44pm On Feb 18
AutoConsult:

It's not about the year though, It's the mindset. And this can never get old.

Not my business anyways🚶

So since 2021 all other have bow down for RCCG

Pls guys grow up there are some words you just ignore and count as nosense or just mere hypothesis that requires no serious attention.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AutoConsult: 1:56pm On Feb 18
Jayhome24:

So since 2021 all other have bow down for RCCG

Pls guys grow up there are some words you just ignore and count as nosense or just mere hypothesis that requires no serious attention.

If I go down this route with you, it won't end well for you. But I don't have time for such.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by seunayantokun(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18
It's time to go back to studying the Bible according to the Bible, not according to our own mind.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by broadman20: 2:05pm On Feb 18
OfeAchi:
Did you not bow to Remi Tinubu, your first lady?

As our president I guess or who you voted for if I may ask?

What is the constitutional provisions for Remi's office?

I just UNDERSTAND why we keep having problems with you people,

As licking is part of your culture and nothing you can do about it again.

So continue licking the boot of someone you never voted for its your duty and not us.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Ubdavis(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18
Now a days baba just dey spew trash bk to bk
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Peacfulmindset: 2:07pm On Feb 18
Is this a good prayer? embarassed
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18
TheWinterBird:
Bow to who na? A Pastor shouldn't be talking carelessly like this, not in a country like Nigeria where religion has created enough division and chaos. This church will soon turn into a cult.

Whether you like it or not, Christianity today (particularly in Nigeria) is a competition.

I have seen a 2 churches in same building (same building has a total of 4 churches) fighting over someone coming in for ‘worship’ (I don’t believe there is anything spiritually devine in Christianity). One of the ushers was insisting that the guy had previously attended service their church upstairs, while the other one insisted that the guy was coming into their own church before the guy upstairs hijacked him.
I’m not a Christian but it was so embarrassing
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Amount(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18
Agbegbaorogboye:
Well, that Bible passage was not about the bowing aspect.
It was about the apprentice recognising their new Oga. The sons of the prophets were apprentices who worked under the leading prophet.

I'm appalled and disheartened at the amount of vitriol and invective being labelled on an elderly man for praying for his children as he deems fit. For those children of Belial who are raining insults on Pa. Adeboye, I hope your parents, grandparents and even pastors have never prayed for you to excel above your peers? If not, you are inviting curses upon yourselves for this rascality.
The man was preaching to youths in his church and prayed for them how he deems fit. If you feel the prayer is against you, kindly visit your parents or Pastors for similar prayers or more.
All these insults you're throwing at a man of God for performing his duties may speak against you if you're not careful.
Wisdom is profitable to direct in all things

Your descendants shall serve and worship my descendants... Say amen to that
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Ubdavis(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18
For the first time I see almost everyone In the comment section condemning "a man of God".. some Nigerian are really beginning to be logical over religious issues
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by LockDown69(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18
Is this what people need to hear in these hard times?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Kingson28: 2:22pm On Feb 18
[quote author=billionman post=128512183]I have decided to not comment on issues regarding clergymen and their gullible followers again. If you are stuhpid enough to fall for their useless lies and brainwashing, whatever results from it is your cross to bear. I've been through deeper life, CAC, rccg, winners in the course of my childhood to adulthood, but these days, I no send them again.

Your comment attest to the fact that you are NOT born again all the years you spent in church.
The devil is happy with backslidden Christians like you.
He has a special place of roasting and burning for them in Hell Fire.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by chidiokay: 2:35pm On Feb 18
siant:
Don't twist it, pls. 'christians in every other denomination'.

Now i am the one twisting, sincePapa Adeboye made that statement in 2021 how many RCCG members have you bowed to or help to carry bag ... cos i don't understand your painment
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Quebec91(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18
cheesy
billionman:
I have decided to not comment on issues regarding clergymen and their gullible followers again. If you are stuhpid enough to fall for their useless lies and brainwashing, whatever results from it is your cross to bear. I've been through deeper life, CAC, rccg, winners in the course of my childhood to adulthood, but these days, I no send them again.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Starz825(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18
baba Adeboye no be Jesus Christ...He is a human being like you...They can make mistakes ...talk anyhow they feel its good sometimes...just like you also do among your cliques

But you see Jesus Christ...He is the way, the Truth, The life....He is always right

so Dont place Men of God in Jesus position ...they are only servants and humans who can make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly

Thanks
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AncientAlien(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18
Timoleon:
E con be like say some people dey wait every Sunday to hear wetin Adeboye go talk so that them go use am pepper people.
grin grin tell me, nah their fault? Or Adeboye who have been going far from rationalism.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Gbestgbenga(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18
Why insulting the Man of God, you all want to be better than your friends/ neighbours. Be careful with your utterances.
Peace upon you
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by gidimafia: 3:16pm On Feb 18
Dear RCCG Members ..pls yall should try and collect my from that adeboye hand..he his old and returned to his baby self..before he ruins what he built with his hand..shalom..i come in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.