Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG (38178 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by tctrills: 8:30am On Feb 18
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

This baba is getting old

I think he needs to retire now.

The other time he was praying for people to beg for food from RCCG members and now his prayer again.

I just feel baba should retire now when it is still honourable.
No matter his age, a true prophet would maintain his dignity. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not politics. The body of Christ is not in competition against itself. If this man understands the word of God, he would never have made such utterance.

5 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by badoh(m): 8:30am On Feb 18
Stanweezy:
This RCCG is turning into a nuisance church.

But the video was that of 2021 and not a recent one.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Franking: 8:30am On Feb 18
The only things that should bow for anybody are the price of fuel, foodstuffs, exchange rate and kidnappers.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by 4ward4: 8:31am On Feb 18
Daddy is old and need step aside

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by idanone(m): 8:31am On Feb 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsUzhGmGcgI?feature=shared

Pastor Adeboye’s prayer that Christians of other denominations will bow before RCCG members sparks controversy!

A video clip being shared online shows him making the prayer at the 2021 youth convention of the church. crisis prayer

He made reference to how the sons of the prophet bowed before Elisha after he was endowed with the double portion of Elijah’s power.

Adeboye then prayed that as the prophet’s sons bowed to Elisha, Christians from other denominations would bow before them. The entire congregation roared with an amen response.

Reacting to the video, OO Nwoye wrote:

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Jayhome24: 8:32am On Feb 18
This video is 2021, for God sake this is 2024 guys wake up this is absolutely nonsense.

Why Nigerians always reason backwards? So I should be fuming over 2021 comment pls is this a madness or a curse?

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by haffaze777(m): 8:33am On Feb 18
Obisiot Nwoye must bring tinubu family into any issue weh no concern tinubu sha
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Expanse2020(m): 8:33am On Feb 18
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

This baba is getting old

I think he needs to retire now.

The other time he was praying for people to beg for food from RCCG members and now his prayer again.

I just feel baba should retire now when it is still honourable.
Does man of God retired
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So Redeem Sha be the head of Xtians now have seen
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by badoh(m): 8:35am On Feb 18
Bobby4090:
This is the onset of Dementia. And like Biden, age and memory issues are clearly catching up with the old man. He's outliving his usefulness and the best thing is for him to resign so that his younger deputy or an acting GO be appointed. But he'll rather die on the post. For a church he never founded.
Though you're very right that this is the best time for him to resign, however though he never founded the church but he expanded and ensure RCCG had global reach.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by daveP(m): 8:35am On Feb 18
Half of the problems of RCCG started when this Call and Response prayers became the norm. The flock no longer even wait for the prayer to end before they scream Amen at the top of their lungs, not even vetting if the prayer is right or biblical or proper.

For starters, this is an erroneous application of that incident. It had nothing to do with denomination bowing.

Elijah was the principal of the school of prophets and since the authority and anointing passed over to the new principal, it was proper for them to bow in honor as expected to people of authority in those times.

RCCG is losing it sadly. This is the 4th prayer of C&R that is a big smh and goof in the last few months. Such prayer is not Kingdom oriented and doesn't apply to the prayer Jesus prayed in John 17 for the Body.

At least this should teach everyone that not all prayers one must pray or join to pray or say amen to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Haaland21: 8:36am On Feb 18
Shame, a big one for the mod ...Nlfpmod who posted this.

What do you want to achieve, posting a 2021 video in 2024?

You must be an agent of division. You want people to castigate a reverend man of God.? You have gotten what you deserved.

You need serious help.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Bahamas95(m): 8:38am On Feb 18
Only a wicked man would wish to become the only wealthy person in his family.

5 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by AngelicBeing: 8:38am On Feb 18
FalseProphet1:
That statement baba made is a slap on the face of the body of Christ nation wide. He should tender and official apology asap.

Anyways I see Tinubu resigning before Easter.

This I have seen.
sad

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Jayhome24: 8:38am On Feb 18
AutoConsult:
I don't even know what to make of all of these anymore.

This comment was 2021 for Hod sake.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by R0LL0N(m): 8:39am On Feb 18
Haba babami other denominations Bawo.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by rejoice4eva(m): 8:43am On Feb 18
Many of your posts show your level of hypocrisy, hatred, envy., frustration, irresponsibility , ignorance, self righteousness and attempt to vent anger to wrong direction.
Let us face the source of Nigeria problem, which is Tinubu, his supporters and APC. Leave the man of God and the people of God to for God to judge.
If you do not agree with one or two out of thousands of prayers he has said between 2021-2024, you can please go to court instead of exposing your ignorance and foolishness here

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by emperor4love(m): 8:44am On Feb 18
LordCenturion:
Everyone are entitle to their opinions, adeboye was just making himself relevant in front of his sheeps, you tell them what they wanted to hear, then they pour out more money....
this is just the strategy, it will make dem look special among other Christians, now the will do wat he ask dem to doo....other religion will b in one corner laughing at Christians

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Originalsly: 8:47am On Feb 18
The man has to run course .... he has to build and build and rise in reputation... get famous ..... then comes the fall. His turn is coming .... just like TD Jakes.... hypocrites.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by virginchaser(m): 8:47am On Feb 18
You no be member of RCCG but you carry their matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Rejoice28(f): 8:48am On Feb 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Idaytesj29(m): 8:49am On Feb 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsUzhGmGcgI?feature=shared

Pastor Adeboye’s prayer that Christians of other denominations will bow before RCCG members sparks controversy!

A video clip being shared online shows him making the prayer at the 2021 youth convention of the church.

He made reference to how the sons of the prophet bowed before Elisha after he was endowed with the double portion of Elijah’s power.

Adeboye then prayed that as the prophet’s sons bowed to Elisha, Christians from other denominations would bow before them. The entire congregation roared with an amen response.

Reacting to the video, OO Nwoye wrote:

Christianity, what a religion! Hollier than thou syndrome. Shioor kelebe tue!

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:49am On Feb 18
The man should stop climbing pulpit, he might be battling dementia! The bower and bowee are all hungry; do something. This is the time you deep hand inside the tithes and buy food for your followers and others.

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Jflex07(m): 8:51am On Feb 18
This man always spews nonsense. I used to be a redeemer in my early years ,but I stopped attending the church when I started realising who this man is. This statement is beyond sickening and unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Bluntemperor: 8:52am On Feb 18
Timoleon:
E con be like say some people dey wait every Sunday to hear wetin Adeboye go talk so that them go use am pepper people.

Those doing so are election losers and are Indirectly coming for the Man of God,since he( the Man of God) did not direct his sheep to vote their chosen angels during the last elections!
The question is - who was Dadd GO Praying for- ' Sons of a Prophets,like the days of Elisha'
-Are you there at the Prayer Meetings that day?
-Are you a Son of Elisha?
So,why so much acrimonies?
Make Una park somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by ogbonti: 8:52am On Feb 18
DiskJokeyManic:
Useless shameless stupid Pastorpreneur deceivin his illiterate blockheaded naughty membas as always😐😐😐😐... Well,,,, Y am I even insulting him.... He is telling Dem exactly wat dey love to hear.....

Other pple downfall😐

I know this big head of a Pastor was a fraud from the beginning - na those wey him deceive for decades I dey pity - The bible says - out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks …. As long as Adeboye is not a comedian- whatever he says is a true reflection of who he truly is and God is just making him to expose himself when ever he opens his wide mouth-

However, will his. gullible followes who are. obsessed with his philosophy of wealth without work free themselves from mental captivity?

3 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by surgical: 8:53am On Feb 18
LordCenturion:
Everyone are entitle to their opinions, adeboye was just making himself relevant in front of his sheeps, you tell them what they wanted to hear, then they pour out more money....
Na ýou get am,you are a brilliant guy
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by kelly72: 8:57am On Feb 18
The other day, he told his captives that their colleagues would be coming to them to beg for money, they shouted a loud Amen and went back to their poverty. Now he is telling them that other Christians would be coming to bow to them.
This is how the Muslims in Nigeria came to believe that they are superior to any other person.

Imagine a so called pastor in his 80s sowing seeds of religious supremacy into the minds of extremely gullible and impressionable people.
Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by edogu(m): 9:01am On Feb 18
I personally think old age is gradually affecting Pastor Adeboye. It's high time a senior Pastor is appointed to stand in for him. After all in winners, sometimes, Pastor Abioye do stand-in for Pastor Oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Treasure17(m): 9:02am On Feb 18
A careless and unfortunate words from him.

2 Likes

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by ViceGovernor: 9:04am On Feb 18
Amen 🙏
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Treasure17(m): 9:04am On Feb 18
edogu:
I personally think old age is gradually affecting Pastor Adeboye. It's high time a senior Pastor is appointed to stand in for him. After all in winners, sometimes, Pastor Abioye do stand-in for Pastor Oyedepo.
I agree with you on old age catching up with him but it's not an excuse. What about the people saying Amen?

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Kingrshd3: 9:06am On Feb 18
As last we all go know say religion na scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? / Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.