Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG (38008 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Trophy12: 5:46pm On Feb 18
Another useless church
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by chipet67(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18
billionman:
I have decided to not comment on issues regarding clergymen and their gullible followers again. If you are stuhpid enough to fall for their useless lies and brainwashing, whatever results from it is your cross to bear. I've been through deeper life, CAC, rccg, winners in the course of my childhood to adulthood, but these days, I no send them again.
Likewise.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by kingxsamz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18
Image123:

Hypocrite Samuel refused to answer my question, of course he would not.
Would you like to be top of your class or organisation? Of course no, you're too humble and good for such base things.
i have christians bowing to me. If you're not happy about it, go and boil a crate of eggs to eat.

Agbado clown. Explain what it means for Christians from other denominations to bow to you.
Your Agbado scammer of a pastor did not mention anything about being on top of one's class or organisation. He specifically said "Christians from other denominations will bow to you" Why Christians from other denominations though, why not non Christians or something else? When you can explain it let me know. Also, those Christians who bow to you, do they also come to beg you for food, like your Daddy G.O had prayed? cheesy
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Isaac85(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18
I am disappointed with the group of person's that put this up. An event that took place in 2021, why didn't it generate issue then? As a parent, have you not prayed for your children to be above his or her mates? If you don't want to bow down to others, you have to pay the price by doing that which is expected of you by God rather than attacking a man of God on social media. If you don't like him, stop following him
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Truvelisback(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18
Ozommadu:

I saw through adeboye and his dubious ways since years back.

You guys remember when Buhari wanted every religious organizations to register under CAC for regulatory and tax payment.

Adeboye found his way to Aso-rock the next minute and had a closed door meeting with buhari and that was the end of it.

Fulani johadist has been massacring Christians In the north and southern Kaduna but adeboye cared less, only after his pocket
In as much that i am not pleased with his comment, what do you expect him to do about the massacring of Christians in the North?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Nawa4nl: 6:33pm On Feb 18
Ozommadu:

I saw through adeboye and his dubious ways since years back.

You guys remember when Buhari wanted every religious organizations to register under CAC for regulatory and tax payment.

Adeboye found his way to Aso-rock the next minute and had a closed door meeting with buhari and that was the end of it.

Fulani johadist has been massacring Christians In the north and southern Kaduna but adeboye cared less, only after his pocket
Very true

1 Like

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Feb 18
Agbegbaorogboye:
Well, that Bible passage was not about the bowing aspect.
It was about the apprentice recognising their new Oga. The sons of the prophets were apprentices who worked under the leading prophet.

I'm appalled and disheartened at the amount of vitriol and invective being labelled on an elderly man for praying for his children as he deems fit. For those children of Belial who are raining insults on Pa. Adeboye, I hope your parents, grandparents and even pastors have never prayed for you to excel above your peers? If not, you are inviting curses upon yourselves for this rascality.
The man was preaching to youths in his church and prayed for them how he deems fit. If you feel the prayer is against you, kindly visit your parents or Pastors for similar prayers or more.
All these insults you're throwing at a man of God for performing his duties may speak against you if you're not careful.
Wisdom is profitable to direct in all things

how are the people he is praying for his children?

how is the prayer Biblical?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Feb 18
Isaac85:
I am disappointed with the group of person's that put this up. An event that took place in 2021, why didn't it generate issue then? As a parent, have you not prayed for your children to be above his or her mates? If you don't want to bow down to others, you have to pay the price by doing that which is expected of you by God rather than attacking a man of God on social media. If you don't like him, stop following him

is the prayer he is praying Biblical?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:52pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

how is the prayer Biblical?
Don't ask stupid questions

If you are not a Christian and you don't read the Bible, nothing here is your business
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Feb 18
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't ask stupid questions

If you are not a Christian and you don't read the Bible, nothing here is your business

since you read the Bible and you are a christian, then you should not find it difficult answering the questions.

1. how are the people he is praying for his children?

2. how is the prayer Biblical?

3. how is your response above an indication that you are a christian?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Image123(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18
kingxsamz:

Agbado clown. Explain what it means for Christians from other denominations to bow to you.
Your Agbado scammer of a pastor did not mention anything about being on top of one's class or organisation. He specifically said "Christians from other denominations will bow to you" Why Christians from other denominations though, why not non Christians or something else? When you can explain it let me know. Also, those Christians who bow to you, do they also come to beg you for food, like your Daddy G.O had prayed? cheesy

Funny creature of God, which one is agbado or whatever toy you just found. i guess it's a fallout from the previous presidential elections. Sorry about your loss ba, it must be quite painful for you to still refer so fondly to it over a year later. That BTW. The talk/ prayer about bowing obviously stems from the biblical narrative where Joseph's family bows to him in dream and then in reality. There is nothing strange or out of the blues there to any normal person who has read the Bible before and whose brain has not been devoured by the devourer at his will.
We see the same blessing on others, like Judah.

Gen_49:8  Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

It was in a similar vein that David's brothers later came to be under him. It is the same reason why i said your hypocritical self will gladly want the same thing (to be above and at the top) so quit barking like a possessed dog. BTW, non believers are at the lower rung of the ladder, not worth mention at the particular point in time.
As to your last question, i already told you what i experience. Do you believe it and are you happy/deranged about it?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by soccerlite: 7:02pm On Feb 18
But why were the congregants not surprised by such heresy prayer

Awon alaimoye
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:09pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

since you read the Bible and you are a christian, then you should not find it difficult answering the questions.

Suck my balls with your stupid questions
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Feb 18
Agbegbaorogboye:

Suck my balls with your stupid questions

wow...see christian oooh cheesy grin cheesy is that how christians talk? grin cheesy

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by hansomb: 7:16pm On Feb 18
maestroferddi:
Point of correction: You bow to Allah and not Yahweh, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the Father of Jesus Christ...

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Feb 18
Image123:

Funny creature of God, which one is agbado or whatever toy you just found. i guess it's a fallout from the previous presidential elections. Sorry about your loss ba, it must be quite painful for you to still refer so fondly to it over a year later. That BTW. The talk/ prayer about bowing obviously stems from the biblical narrative where Joseph's family bows to him in dream and then in reality. There is nothing strange or out of the blues there to any normal person who has read the Bible before and whose brain has not been devoured by the devourer at his will.

Gen_49:8  Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

It was in a similar vein that David's brothers later came to be under him. It is the same reason why i said your hypocritical self will gladly want the same thing (to be above and at the top) so quit barking like a possessed dog. BTW, non believers are at the lower rung of the ladder, not worth mention at the particular point in time.
As to your last question, i already told you what i experience. Do you believe it and are you happy/deranged about it?

very good. so under redemption, how does the scripture you quoted fit in?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:30pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

wow...see christian oooh cheesy grin cheesy is that how christians talk? grin cheesy

I said you should suck on my balls if you want answers to your stupid questions
I don't see you doing that yet
Don't expect any answer from me
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Finnestgreat: 7:31pm On Feb 18
This is why Karl Marx said religion is the opium of the masses, it is a tool of oppression.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Finnestgreat: 7:31pm On Feb 18
Only God can save this country and its pastors
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Finnestgreat: 7:32pm On Feb 18
Some pastors sef eh
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Feb 18
Agbegbaorogboye:

I said you should suck on my balls if you want answers to your stupid questions
I don't see you doing that yet
Don't expect any answer from me

wow...see christian oooh cheesy cheesy grin is that how christians talk? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Image123(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

Go to redemption camp itself to ask na. Is there a scripture that is removed now?
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Feb 18
Image123:

Go to redemption camp itself to ask na. Is there a scripture that is removed now?

is redemption camp the origin of redemption?

is it from redemption camp you obtained the scripture that you quoted?

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:38pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

wow...see christian oooh cheesy cheesy grin is that how christians talk? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Keep crying
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Truetalkisreal: 7:41pm On Feb 18
Na only mumu dey church wey anoint Remi Tinubu as pastor.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Feb 18
Agbegbaorogboye:

Keep crying

wow...see christian oooh cheesy cheesy grin grin is that how christians are supposed to talk? grin

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Image123(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18
lexy2014:

You need answers, not me, remember? Follow my good advice.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by Jayhome24: 7:43pm On Feb 18
AutoConsult:

If I go down this route with you, it won't end well for you. But I don't have time for such.

A typical obidient member when confronted with common sense argiment the next is to be ready to throw a jab.
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by JordanMichael(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18
Misleading prayer
God does not answer such prayer cos he's not author of confusion embarassed
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Feb 18
Image123:

You need answers, not me, remember? Follow my good advice.

Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by kingxsamz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18
Image123:

Agbado clown, in what context would a denomination of Christians bow to another set of Christians from a particular church? In what scenario and for what purpose? And I ask again, why other Christians and not unbelievers, Muslims or something else? If you don't have a good answer to it, then stop stressing cus I don't know what you're trying to achieve by airing your opinion to me.😂
And for the last part, do you or do you not pray that your fellow Christians or colleagues turn beggars for food? Nobody asked you if they bow to you. Stop dancing around it.😂
Re: Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG by siant: 7:59pm On Feb 18
chidiokay:

Now i am the one twisting, sincePapa Adeboye made that statement in 2021 how many RCCG members have you bowed to or help to carry bag ... cos i don't understand your painment
Why did you want to twist his statement as if he is being quoted out of context? In oder word, why are you trying to defend his statement?
Because I don't understand you again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.