Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,229 members, 7,811,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) (50055 Views)

Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Are you a caterer/event planner? Promote your service for free (photos inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Tjra: 8:14pm On Feb 18
ObalendeCMS:
Caterers always stealing food & sourvenier since 17BC!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Realestatevixen: 8:14pm On Feb 18
Hian

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Fatbam005: 8:14pm On Feb 18
White mam go see this and laugh. Black race na wah

4 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by MrJames007: 8:17pm On Feb 18
This one has gone nuts and needs to be checked. undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Missyajoke(f): 8:18pm On Feb 18
Greedy wicked caterer, she obviously lack character and integrity with her responses. I doubt if any sensible person will hire her to cook for an event.

Hire professional caterers not all this thieves parading themselves as caterers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by obaidan: 8:19pm On Feb 18
shey that babe wan serve her breast too for guest ni...who dey raise all these girls

7 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by 12345baba(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18
The caterer has been tinibulated

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by obotematics: 8:20pm On Feb 18
Some caterers useless!
Imagine stealing the whole croaker fish meant for my granny's burial.
Demma wicked fifol.
Catrer Na family member sef.
Oshi

5 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by press9jatv: 8:22pm On Feb 18
The caterer Na big thief
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Felaincarnated: 8:23pm On Feb 18
Dem still dey pour am saliva make d soup come out plenty. Na God dey epp us for all dis owambe we dey attend

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Nonexisting: 8:23pm On Feb 18
I am seeing a different food here. Nothing concern me with the nonsense in the cooler that eveyone is donating spits to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by D4gmail1: 8:24pm On Feb 18
grin Saliva everywhere in the air cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Gboom: 8:25pm On Feb 18
Almost every Nigerians are saboteurs in one way or the other. I remember when we used to hold children party in our church in those days, no matter how much they increased the budget, food was never enough because some women always packed more than enough for their children

5 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Sirianese: 8:26pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Moment coolers of food were recovered from a caterer at an event.

The caterer had claimed food had finished thereby leaving a lot of guests hungry.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN35ELSdzTM

Naija caterers are too fond of this terrible behaviour

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by franchasofficia: 8:29pm On Feb 18
I am more interested in one of the ladies retrieving the food than the crime committed. That lady is good to go shocked

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Chicagograduate(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18
The celebrant never pay balance.

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by siant: 8:31pm On Feb 18
Are people still doing owanbe in this tinububuru period?

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Nonexisting: 8:32pm On Feb 18
Fatbam005:
White mam go see this and laugh. Black race na wah
What concerns white man in far away country concern us here in Nigeria? Don't they display their own foolishness like this?

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Adakintroy: 8:32pm On Feb 18
Dpharisee:
For some people with awkward mind, when they were hearing 'see food, see food' this was the food they were looking at grin

Speak for yourself
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Chicagograduate(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18
matify83:
These are the people that will be the first to throw stones at Asiwaju.

The truth of this our matter be say:
"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

Change begins with each one of us
Be Supporting Tinubu you hear

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Justiceleague1: 8:34pm On Feb 18
Eten wa Eko,yedian, 😁

Btw,I don't want food,Jas bring me this food vv 😁

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by KosiGee(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18
Missyajoke:
Greedy wicked caterer, she obviously lack character and integrity with her responses. I doubt if any sensible person will hire her to cook for an event.

Hire professional caterers not all this thieves parading themselves as caterers grin grin

Professional caterers do this too. Two years ago, I hired one recommended by a relative. He did something worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Slypz: 8:36pm On Feb 18
Some tomes caterer keep some food away to give the celebrants after the event. But i am not saying this is for that purpose though...

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by wman(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18
People are wicked and greedy. Really wicked. Even salad! Salad!
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by just2endowed: 8:39pm On Feb 18
siant:
Are people still doing owanbe in this tinububuru period?

Pls 2hats the cost of preparing owambe in this period

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by toujurs: 8:40pm On Feb 18
matify83:

"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

Honestly, Nigerians in general are criminals.

Most Nigerians are not anything different from tinubu, but why i am against tinubu is the way, he came into presidency. He killed the rule of law, to achieve his selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Nkl4u: 8:40pm On Feb 18
Na to hit am with 2 by 2 plank fess. The caterer should be bid her balance farewell. I hate nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Ezmans: 8:42pm On Feb 18
matify83:

"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

you are still defending ebola it's all over for Nigeria enter market

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by olaiya2007(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18
Wickedness of the highest order sad

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by phorget(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18
How much client pay?

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by wanze(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18
Dpharisee:
For some people with awkward mind, when they were hearing 'see food, see food' this was the food they were looking at grin
Brotherly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.