Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) (50083 Views)

Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Are you a caterer/event planner? Promote your service for free (photos inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18
Na d bwesss I dey look sha

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by bewla(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18
GOFRONT:
As politicians loot our collective patrimony, so do these even Caterers loot our collective food.

We are our own enemy.

Corruption in every sector.
quick to point finger

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Oghene86: 8:47pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Moment coolers of food were recovered from a caterer at an event.

The caterer had claimed food had finished thereby leaving a lot of guests hungry.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN35ELSdzTM

That's very common with them, if you don't monitor them they will carry back the food you paid for.

If you want to get them once they arrive ask them to declare all they brought while someone supervise them

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Lanre1st(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18
Caterer want to do party after party.

That food is enough to organize a small party

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by TUTU147: 8:48pm On Feb 18
Na we be the problem of this country,man do man.

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18
Hngr dey fa
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Leremiahilesa19: 8:50pm On Feb 18
I think we have to understand change from individual we really help us in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18
O tí set bayí 😂
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by harizonal123(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18
matify83:
These are the people that will be the first to throw stones at Asiwaju.

The truth of this our matter be say:
"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

Change begins with each one of us

Mumu, there is hunger in the land and tinubu caused it. You are justifying criminality that everybody is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by joefelin2345: 8:57pm On Feb 18
udede:
With the quantity of oil in that soup, its easy to know where the thiefing cook come from and the people she cooked for.
Na so dem dey steal dey go even someone's mandate was stolen by their thief-in-chief. Tufiakwa
Your madness will soon enter market. Which language were they speaking in the video? Ode afigo loso!!!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18
GOFRONT:
As politicians loot our collective patrimony, so do these even Caterers loot our collective food.

We are our own enemy.

Am telling you.
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by planetx: 8:58pm On Feb 18
Fatbam005:
White mam go see this and laugh. Black race na wah
Why do you need white people validation, you think they are all perfect and don't have their own vices.

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Igahbarr: 9:03pm On Feb 18
The Caterer is fully Batified!

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Azzik: 9:05pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Moment coolers of food were recovered from a caterer at an event.

The caterer had claimed food had finished thereby leaving a lot of guests hungry.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN35ELSdzTM
This is not new... most caterers are professional thief
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by EleventhWeirdo: 9:07pm On Feb 18
harizonal123:

Mumu, there is hunger in the land and tinubu caused it. You are justifying criminality that everybody is a thief

Is it that you don't have sense or you don't understand the meaning of "change begins with everyone"?

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by condralbedez: 9:11pm On Feb 18
undecided
matify83:

"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by badoh(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18
GOFRONT:

We are our own enemy.

Caterers have been looting party food since time immemorial..

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by noblechoco(f): 9:21pm On Feb 18
One of the reasons my mama don’t like caterer

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by cyberguy72(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18
matify83:

"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

Just keep quiet there trying to exonerate the baboon President or what?

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by matify83: 9:31pm On Feb 18
harizonal123:

I will ignore your invectives for now. The next time you throw jabs, make sure your accoutrements can take a blowback.

Obrigado!

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by HugeElephant(f): 9:34pm On Feb 18
Poverty dey Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by 43Ronin: 9:34pm On Feb 18
Na dat Brezz I go like use chop that egwusi soup

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by meedoLock(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18
Abi na skit?? grin grin
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Fearurcreeator: 9:35pm On Feb 18
matify83:

"Nobody innocent o!"
.......... Lagbaja

Them plenty for here ... If you know Wetin many of them dey do behind closed doors ... You go open mouth and no fit close am

2 Likes

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by matify83: 9:38pm On Feb 18
toujurs:
Honestly, Nigerians in general are criminals.

Most Nigerians are not anything different from tinubu, but why i am against tinubu is the way, he came into presidency. He killed the rule of law, to achieve his selfish interest.

I understand our frustration with the Asiwaju government.

I'm not immuned from the hardship sweeping across the land either.

Before we lift our fingers to accuse those in authority of causing our pains, let's do a self introspection on our dealings with fellow compatriots.

"Nobody holy pass"......2baba

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by toujurs: 9:48pm On Feb 18
matify83:

I understand our frustration with the Asiwaju government.

I'm not immuned from the hardship sweeping across the land either.

Before we lift our fingers to accuse those in authority of causing our pains, let's do a self introspection on our dealings with fellow compatriots.

"Nobody holy pass"......2baba
No body holy pass, you are so right.

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by matify83: 9:52pm On Feb 18
cyberguy72:
Just keep quiet there trying to exonerate the baboon President or what?

If I tell you that I voted for Obi will you believe me?

I'm not in any way defending Asiwaju, not at all.

The truth is that we have all contributed in our little ways in getting the nation to where it is today.

Those hoarding food and inflating prices of food stuffs are Nigerians aren't they?

The people kidnapping and killing are also Nigerians abi?

The lecturer giving grades for sex is also a Nigerian pointing accusing finger at the government.

Just like the politicians allocating jumbo packages and allowances for themselves and giving peanuts to nigerans are also Nigerians.

The man whose "courage" plunged us into this economic mess because it was his turn to rule is not more Nigerian than anyone of us.

Las Las, na we dey do ourselves.

''Nobody holy pass''.... 2baba
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by ufotunang: 9:59pm On Feb 18
Hunger....see what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by godofuck231: 10:00pm On Feb 18
If edos dont get to eat in an occasion, there will be war , let the hungry have it

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by LordEclipse: 10:08pm On Feb 18
I see more bwess than coolers. 😂

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by justking(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by MySolace: 10:14pm On Feb 18
dominique:
Lol even salads too? Something that should quickly be served before it sours in a few hours. Even if you refrigerate it, it loses it's freshness and crunchiness pretty quick. What does she want to do with that much food? Possibly sell or giveaway cos I can't fathom keeping that much food for personal use, how she wan take preserve am self. Greedy caterers be spoiling names of the good ones.
Dey wil sell. Diz caterers have resturants.

Dats dia way. Dey pack ur food as if dey aint paid for dia services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.