Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) (50064 Views)

Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Are you a caterer/event planner? Promote your service for free (photos inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by newnigerdelta00: 10:21pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Moment coolers of food were recovered from a caterer at an event.

The caterer had claimed food had finished thereby leaving a lot of guests hungry.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN35ELSdzTM

Tomorrow they go say government bad

1 Like

Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Konquest: 10:23pm On Feb 18
officialwdhtv:
Moment coolers of food were recovered from a caterer at an event.

The caterer had claimed food had finished thereby leaving a lot of guests hungry.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN35ELSdzTM
This must be in Edo State... Party food hoarders and "speculators." grin
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Nmezor(f): 10:30pm On Feb 18
Nawa, some caterer's no b am @ all..what a daylight robbery undecided angry
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by ThunderFireAgba: 10:49pm On Feb 18
dominique:
Lol even salads too? Something that should quickly be served before it sours in a few hours. Even if you refrigerate it, it loses it's freshness and crunchiness pretty quick. What does she want to do with that much food? Possibly sell or giveaway cos I can't fathom keeping that much food for personal use, how she wan take preserve am self. Greedy caterers be spoiling names of the good ones.
What brand of Fridge are you using??
Oh! Sorry, I forgot you people don't have light in that country cry
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Patojargz: 12:32am On Feb 19
Na pipo wey vote Apc in, loot that sumptuous meal if dem check am well... No doubts
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by abobote: 12:54am On Feb 19
KillingJoke:
First sign of a useless gf
You got this one wrong, some of us like smokers
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Katcall: 1:25am On Feb 19
43Ronin:
Na dat Brezz I go like use chop that egwusi soup
you sabi eat toto
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Asswipemod: 1:50am On Feb 19
udede:
With the quantity of oil in that soup, its easy to know where the thiefing cook come from and the people she cooked for.
Na so dem dey steal dey go even someone's mandate was stolen by their thief-in-chief. Tufiakwa

Hoebee will never be president!
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Ugorjino(m): 3:19am On Feb 19
Don't be stupid
Dpharisee:
For some people with awkward mind, when they were hearing 'see food, see food' this was the food they were looking at grin
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by mozona(m): 4:35am On Feb 19
Hunger every where
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Love800(m): 5:22am On Feb 19
hello.
Do u know how one can be a caterer?
dominique:
Lol even salads too? Something that should quickly be served before it sours in a few hours. Even if you refrigerate it, it loses it's freshness and crunchiness pretty quick. What does she want to do with that much food? Possibly sell or giveaway cos I can't fathom keeping that much food for personal use, how she wan take preserve am self. Greedy caterers be spoiling names of the good ones.
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Love800(m): 5:26am On Feb 19
Do caterers own restaurants?
I though dat it is only kitchen where they do cook their foods dat they have?
bnanny:

Hahahaha this caterer surely own a restaurant. Food is not enough but you want to profit from the little on ground. Devil.
She's must be politicians wife or relatives of politicians. This evil of chop all and clean mouth can only be done by thief on suilt.
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Love800(m): 5:28am On Feb 19
Hello.
Who are professional caterers?
Missyajoke:
Greedy wicked caterer, she obviously lack character and integrity with her responses. I doubt if any sensible person will hire her to cook for an event.

Hire professional caterers not all this thieves parading themselves as caterers grin grin
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Poisonousman: 7:15am On Feb 19
That was how I saw them at my younger sister's traditional marriage sharing one cooler of rice and meat among themselves.. people my sister paid 800k .. this was last year oo
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Dpharisee: 7:23am On Feb 19
Ugorjino:
Don't be stupid
What's the meaning of this?
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by NACE13: 8:42am On Feb 19
Yet they will be the first to curse out this corrupt government. I have said it before and now, corruption starts from our home because it's like it is embedded in our DNA. Most Nigerians are only angry with the government because they are not benefitting from the national cake.
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by eepeepook: 11:10am On Feb 19
This is a civil matter. Wetin concern social media for am?
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Missyajoke(f): 2:24pm On Feb 19
KosiGee:

Professional caterers do this too. Two years ago, I hired one recommended by a relative. He did something worse than this.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Nawa ohh!!
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 3:21pm On Feb 19
35 CL quantity of Saliva go don enter that food undecided
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by cyberguy72(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19
matify83:

If I tell you that I voted for Obi will you believe me?

I'm not in any way defending Asiwaju, not at all.

The truth is that we have all contributed in our little ways in getting the nation to where it is today.

Those hoarding food and inflating prices of food stuffs are Nigerians aren't they?

The people kidnapping and killing are also Nigerians abi?

The lecturer giving grades for sex is also a Nigerian pointing accusing finger at the government.

Just like the politicians allocating jumbo packages and allowances for themselves and giving peanuts to nigerans are also Nigerians.

The man whose "courage" plunged us into this economic mess because it was his turn to rule is not more Nigerian than anyone of us.

Las Las, na we dey do ourselves.

''Nobody holy pass''.... 2baba
But Tinubu has the knives and the Yam he should do the needful.Shey naim wan be President?
Re: Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) by Tapout(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19
What was the essence of recovering the food if them go eventually use saliva full am embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.