Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth (1752 Views)

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth by NEUDUDE: 1:20pm On Feb 21
DrFunmisticGlow:
I think the man was cheating in the first place. That's why he demanded a DNA test. Guilty conscience.

I think he suspects his wife and hes damn right to do so cos shes suspect. How can you run out of love cos your guy did a DNA test lol the dumbest thing ive heard. She knows hes closing in on her and shes scared he would catch her grin
Re: Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth by Merry100: 1:21pm On Feb 21
DeathToSimps:

You are a wicked woman and God will judge you.
Satan wife.
And if He doesn't, go and hit your head on the wall.
Re: Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:21pm On Feb 21
NEUDUDE:

I think he suspects his wife and hes damn right to do so cos shes suspect. How can you run out of love cos your guy did a DNA test lol the dumbest thing ive heard. She knows hes closing in on her and shes scared he would catch her grin
your co.prehension skills are subpar. Goodday.
Re: Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth by NEUDUDE: 1:28pm On Feb 21
DrFunmisticGlow:
I think the man was cheating in the first place. That's why he demanded a DNA test. Guilty conscience.

Nekwa top notch comprehension skill lol grin. He wasted 150 to 300k because he himself was cheating.

Bimbo alert. Just remove the Dr from your moniker biko grin
Re: Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth by Merry100: 2:20pm On Feb 21
People leaving hateful comments here are either hypocritical or ignorant. What she is experiencing could be psychological and possibly indicative of a medical condition.

Love is not solely expressed through words, and it is not a selfish act. Therefore, her husband is also at fault; he exacerbated her emotional distress by distrusting her and still refused to support her when she reached out to him for help.

I cannot understand why some people are praising him, whitewashing, and excusing his selfish behaviour. He seems to want her to be nothing more than a baby factory, which is likely why he now sees the counseling she requested five years ago as an option now that he wants another baby.

Many women suffer in silence because their emotions are not acknowledged. Childbearing alone can have adverse effects on women's health. Please ignore the hateful comments and prioritize your well-being. By the grace God, the phrase "that quiet, kind woman is dead" will not be your portion.

Love, happiness, and joy are psychological states that cannot be forced. You cannot give to others what you do not possess. If you don't love yourself, it will be difficult to love others. Take care of yourself first; seek therapy and medical attention if necessary. You can consider following your husband to counseling later if you wish. You deserve all the love and attention in the world, and I wish you the very best!
Re: Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth by jadyclem(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21
DrFunmisticGlow:
It's like you being falsely accused of raping a person and being tried at court only to later be found innocent, meanwhile damage has been done and some people still think you are a rapist.

If you don't trust the woman who you disvirgined, then you are the issue.. You might as well have not gotten her pregnant. Why did you ejaculate in an untrustworthy person. Shows that the man is truly disingenuous, irrational and emotional in his thinking.

Madam the rape instance you related the man's request for DNA test with doesn't correlate at all. Many men have trusted their wives blindly and regretted it after discovering that their wives were not who they thought they were.

That woman's husband was just being cautious and I don't see anything wrong with his action. Gaslighting him that he's insecure is a manipulation tactic that no man should fall for in this day and age.

Personally, I think every man in today's day and age need to conduct a DNA for every of their kids irrespective of whether they trust their wives or not. So that woman has no justification for holding such a harmless act against her husband.

The man should let her go and don't stress himself with any attempt of trying to save the marriage that the wife has already destroyed when she told him that she's no longer in love with him

He should let her go and find the perfect man that she desperately wants

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restaurant Owner Get Ultimate Revenge On Lady Who Dumped Him Because He Was Poor / Do I Need A Special Prayer? / Women Raping Men In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.