Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. (5692 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 2:59pm On Feb 18
I spent at least 13 hours inside my Girlfriend’s wardrobe. How did it happen ?

On the 14 of February 2024, a day we all call Valentine’s Day, I went to my girlfriends house to pay her a courtesy visit and of course I did not go empty handed. I was holding a pack of chocolate on my left hand and a smart watch on my right hand(Valentine’s Gift). When I got to my GF house, I knocked and she opened the door smiling like 2 year old monkey who sighted a ripe yellow banana.

Typing…..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:00pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

I walked into her house which is a 1 bedroom apartment, she lives with her mom and older sis, but on this day, her sister travelled and her mom was in church for Ash Wednesday service, it was 4pm when I arrived and I could tell based on my feelings and intuition that something was about to go wrong that hot afternoon.

Typing…….

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:02pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

Before you start criticizing me just wait a minute.
I never wanted to visit her at home neither did I visit her for sex, it was all her idea stating that she wasn’t comfortable going out that particular day.

Around 4:15pm, someone knocked at the main door. I peeped through the door’s hole and I saw her mom standing outside sweating like a vigilante man on duty.

I quickly informed my GF, I asked her “where is the best place to hide”

She pointed at the bedroom, I knew that wasn’t the best place to hide since they all share the same room. I told her the kitchen is better but she pushed me towards the room in panick.

Typing…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:06pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

Omo as I enter room, confusion scatter my head, I went into the room holding the gifts I bought for her. While in the room, she opened the door for her mom and that is were problem kickoff in full force.

I received a text from my GF, telling me to hide inside the wardrobe, stating that her mom would soon leave the house.

I obeyed, I walked towards the wardrobe tip-toeing like a ghost holding my phone, shoes and gifts in both hands. I opened the wardrobe and fitted my self in the most comfortable position(that’s what I thought)

Typing……

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by shagasha: 3:08pm On Feb 18
Continue with your fabricated story...

14 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:08pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

Omo the mama no gree return to church o, I don’t know what was going on in the seating room.

While in the wardrobe I silenced my phone, covered my self with cloths placed on hangers, just Incase someone opens the wardrobe.

Typing……
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by uksam007: 3:10pm On Feb 18
Lienus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:10pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

Around 5:30pm I knew her mom wasn’t going no where, I texted my GF for update, she wasn’t helping at all. She told me that “ wahala Dey o”

The moment I read that line, I started feeling very sweaty and thirsty all of a sudden. I sat comfortably on a Ghana must go bag inside the wardrobe, I was seated like an angry Access bank customer who was waiting for his turn to complain to a customer care rep.

Typing……

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:13pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

I was waiting patiently for a her mom to use the washroom so that I can take off like usain bolt, but her mom did not. Around 6pm, someone walked into the room. Omo na that time fear and heat multiply.

I heard some one UnCloth and then lay on the bed, I got a text from my girl, saying “my mom is in the room”

Just kill me already, I could hear my heart beat. My darling NEPA con take light, the whole room just quiet.

The ceiling fan noise wey I Dey use manage move body small wasn’t there, that means I need to stay still like military man in parade.

To cut the long story short, I spent the night in the closest, around 12am better hunger catch me, I quietly open the chocolate wey I buy for my girl, I could hear her mom snore, so I wasn’t worried about making too much noise. I called my girls phone to wake her up, I texted her saying that I needed water before I go die for here. She brought pure water for me.

My Gf told me to leave via text that her mom was fast asleep, for my mind I say “God Punish you”

Typing……..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:16pm On Feb 18
CONTINUATION

How do you expect me to go home around 12:30am, even police station closes by 11pm because of security reasons. How do you expect me to walk home that late when Fulani herdsmen Dey on rampage. I told her that I was comfortable in the closet (I no Dey go anywhere)

I no get ransom money and I no get strength to argue with herdsmen wey carry gun. I could hear her laugh after reading my response.

I couldn’t sleep that night because I know I will snore and move around in that wardrobe like giant rat. Around 8am her mom went to the toilet to shower and get ready for work.

Omo na so I carry my property comot from the wardrobe o. My GF asked me to give her her gifts, which gift? The one wey I don chop ?

My girl opened the door led and I left in one piece. The rest is history. 🫡🫡

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Cassandraloius: 3:17pm On Feb 18
Nice script

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Coolsat(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18
Guy is hilarious grin

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Klinxmanz(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18
Omo dis ur film tricks sweet oo!!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 3:29pm On Feb 18
cool u sat on Ghana Must GO sac inside the cupboard undecided sad?How fan Air managed enter the cupboard, no urinate, nah another mystery.

Dumb man thread sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:41pm On Feb 18
ipobarecriminals:
cool u sat on Ghana Must GO sac inside the cupboard undecided sad?How fan Air managed enter the cupboard, no urinate, nah another mystery.

Dumb man thread sad

First of all na wardrobe and not cupboard.

No be everybody get gonorrhea like you wey Dey pee every 30secs. Some people can travel from porthacourt to Abuja by road without peeing more than once or without peeing at all.

Some can’t pee in public areas, some cant pee when under pressure etc.

It’s a psychological thing which you should know at your age. Try Dey versatile and be ready to learn before calling someone dumb.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 3:45pm On Feb 18
uksam007:
Lienus
shagasha:
Continue with your fabricated story...

Suit yourself
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On Feb 18
grin grin kid.U sat inside a locked wardrobe for that long hours and celling fan oscillating air managed entered the wardrobe right? U are as dumb with ur lies. wink
Poccetino1:

No be everybody get gonorrhea like you wey Dey pee every 30secs. Some people can travel from porthacourt to Abuja by road without peeing more than once or without peeing at all.

It’s a psychological thing which you should know at your age. Try Dey versatile and be ready to learn before calling someone dumb.
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by tommy589(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18
Poccetino1:

You get bad mouth grin

God no do mistake detàining you for wardrobe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 4:08pm On Feb 18
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin kid.U sat inside a locked wardrobe for that long hours and celling fan oscillating air managed entered the wardrobe right? U are as dumb with ur lies. wink

It’s alright king Solomon. You are right.

For others reading

When ever you get into an argument with people who know nothing but claim to be wise, In other to end the conversation, just tell the dummy “you are right

It works like magic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by mosicola(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18
I know that you are lying, but continue

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by judatech: 4:29pm On Feb 18
He never said he used the ceiling fan air...he said used the noise from the fan to cover his movements inside the wardrobe...but what baffles me is why the mom never went to the wardrobe to change 😂
Op Wetin you for do?

7 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by virginchaser(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18
judatech:
He never said he used the ceiling fan air...he said used the noise from the fan to cover his movements inside the wardrobe...but what baffles me is why the mom never went to the wardrobe to change 😂
Op Wetin you for do?

I wonder why it's too hard for people to comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 4:50pm On Feb 18
judatech:
Op Wetin you for do?

Na to smile open eyes wide like that tenge tenge boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 5:54pm On Feb 18
It is well
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by TheGreatIYANU: 6:03pm On Feb 18
lmao! OP this was a good one. I don't know why the above posters doubt this. Everything OP wrote is 100% a possibility given the right situations lining up (swiss cheese theory).

Pele OP. At least now, you will never go looking for woman in her mother's house again. Lucky say her Papa no dey. You for smell yoursef! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Lobolintin(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18
I believe you 100%
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ashawopikin(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18
Which kain story be dis? Abi no be your babe? Why u dey hide for the mama of person wey u dey Fu¢k? Its not like you are the only one sleeping with her
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Mrtaye: 6:44pm On Feb 18
ipobarecriminals:

Dumb man thread sad
Read carefully he never said fan air entered the wardrobe ook
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 6:59pm On Feb 18
ashawopikin:
Which kain story be dis? Abi no be your babe? Why u dey hide for the mama of person wey u dey Fu¢k? Its not like you are the only one sleeping with her

Na all your babes momsy you don meet ?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ashawopikin(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18
Poccetino1:

Na all your babes momsy you don meet ?
na true sha
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by crackhouse(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18
So the wardrobe was that big for a 1 bedroom flat? That u were sitting and standing anyhow inside it..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me / Is Kissing In The African Culture? / This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.