Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. (5726 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 7:48pm On Feb 18
Mrtaye:

Read carefully he never said fan air entered the wardrobe ook
grin i hear u reader. Fan Air dey enter ur own closed wardrobe abi? The wardrobe nor get ๐Ÿšช ๐Ÿšช rite grin grin?
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 7:49pm On Feb 18
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad embarassed
crackhouse:
So the wardrobe was that big for a 1 bedroom flat? That u were sitting and standing anyhow inside it..
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 7:51pm On Feb 18
crackhouse:
So the wardrobe was that big for a 1 bedroom flat? That u were sitting and standing anyhow inside it..

Maybe when next I visit I will take a picture, I no fit force your brain to believe by text

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 9:01pm On Feb 18
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Rosambort(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18
Op you self don try for love
But wait, you mean all this happened in this year 2024?
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18
Op is describing himself as if he is as tiny as minced meat.
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 9:25pm On Feb 18
Kid.U remind me bout lapastor cool(can't recollect his name in those 80s jagua. The character lapastor hide under the table but u hide inside inside a wardrobe for that long without air/ventilation cheesy grin.Keep deceiving yourself and yo gullible fellows.Kid
Poccetino1:

Rest
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Poccetino1: 10:05pm On Feb 18
ipobarecriminals:
Kid.U remind me bout lapastor cool(can't recollect his name in those 80s jagua. The character lapastor hide under the table but u hide inside inside a wardrobe for that long without air/ventilation cheesy grin.Keep deceiving yourself and yo gullible fellows.Kid

Type in English bro, I donโ€™t understand French
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Hydroxide(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18
E no funny bro. E still get one babe like that when I visit back then, Omo, na so the babe mother drive come o, na once I hide for back of chair and the girl mother cun sit down for the chair when I hide for back. Omo, no be small thing man don face o.
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:16am On Feb 19
shagasha:
Continue with your fabricated story...
you dey craz, let's hear the story finish na
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:21am On Feb 19
Poccetino1:
CONTINUATION

How do you expect me to go home around 12:30am, even police station closes by 11pm because of security reasons. How do you expect me to walk home that late when Fulani herdsmen Dey on rampage. I told her that I was comfortable in the closet (I no Dey go anywhere)

I no get ransom money and I no get strength to argue with herdsmen wey carry gun. I could hear her laugh after reading my response.

I couldnโ€™t sleep that night because I know I will snore and move around in that wardrobe like giant rat. Around 8am her mom went to the toilet to shower and get ready for work.

Omo na so I carry my property comot from the wardrobe o. My GF asked me to give her her gifts, which gift? The one wey I don chop ?

My girl opened the door led and I left in one piece. The rest is history. ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿซก
funny you! You just make me laugh unnecesery this night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 2:34am On Feb 19
Poccetino1:

Type in English bro, I donโ€™t understand French
Ask the Elderly one in ur compound
to translate yo lies to Portuguese..I dnt understand yo English lies nada
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by imagrg(m): 6:35am On Feb 19
And I believe the girl's mother was on the bed without her clothes on and as she was sleeping, she opened her vee carelessly.

I don't trust you...you might have spied on her!
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Mrtaye: 7:12am On Feb 19
ipobarecriminals:
grin i hear u reader. Fan Air dey enter ur own closed wardrobe abi? The wardrobe nor get ๐Ÿšช ๐Ÿšช rite grin grin?
You be olodo true true๐Ÿ˜€
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by alade26632: 9:48am On Feb 19
kid.U sat inside a locked wardrobe for that long hours and celling fan oscillating air managed entered the wardrobe right? U are as dumb with ur lies. kid.U sat inside a locked wardrobe for that long hours and celling fan oscillating air managed entered the wardrobe right? U are as dumb with ur lies. ...
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 11:00am On Feb 19
Mrtaye post.=128528071:

You be olodo true true๐Ÿ˜€
U are dumb upstairs .I pity ur parents and ur destiny
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Feb 19
alade26632:
kid.U sat inside a locked wardrobe for that long hours and celling fan oscillating air managed entered the wardrobe right? U are as dumb with ur lies. kid.U sat inside a locked wardrobe for that long hours and celling fan oscillating air managed entered the wardrobe right? U are as dumb with ur lies. ...
God bless u alade26632.Mrtaye ,cone and see sensible man here. cool.MrTaye,can u show us ur wardrobe ๐Ÿคช grin if u have one.Hide inside it and tell ur kehinde to snap u if you'll kpai inside.
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Mrtaye: 11:15am On Feb 19
ipobarecriminals:
Seriously speaking ooo honestly you are olodo and I also wonder how you made your grades in school.... you probably sorted your way out of school.....the reason is because you lack reading comprehension and it's not possible for someone with reading comprehension defect to pass any examination so definitely you sorted your way out of school

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Mrtaye: 11:17am On Feb 19
ipobarecriminals:
God bless u alade26632.Mrtaye ,cone and see sensible man here. cool.MrTaye,can u show us ur wardrobe ๐Ÿคช grin if u have one.Hide inside it and tell ur kehinde to snap u if you'll kpai inside.
Olodo di meji or olodo n gbolodo pon
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 11:21am On Feb 19
Mrtaye:

Seriously speaking ooo honestly you are olodo and I also wonder how you made your grades in school.... you probably sorted your way out of school.....the reason is because you lack reading comprehension and it's not possible for someone with reading comprehension defect to pass any examination so definitely you sorted your way out of school
kid.If u can't explain how air managed to entered a closed wardrobe, yo certificate, if u have one is questionable.
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 11:24am On Feb 19
Mrtaye:

Olodo di meji or olodo n gbolodo pon
Slow kid.Tell us how u get air while u locked urself inside wardrobe .Just explain that and I'll send u usd200 to feed ur hungry self
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by AlhajiCSO: 11:30am On Feb 19
ipobarecriminals:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Mrtaye: 11:30am On Feb 19
ipobarecriminals:
kid.If u can't explain how air managed to entered a closed wardrobe, yo certificate, if u have one is questionable.
You're not smart enough to figure out the op..the essence of the ceiling fan in this context the noise of the ceiling fan afforded him the opportunity move his body and position in the wardrobe but immediately nepa took light the noise of the fan stopped and he couldn't move or change his position to avoid noise that will arouse suspicion........ apparently you didn't do literature in English or you just have deficiency of comprehension

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Mrtaye: 11:32am On Feb 19
ipobarecriminals:
Slow kid.Tell us how u get air while u locked urself inside wardrobe .Just explain that and I'll send u usd200 to feed ur hungry self
I already did that's why I said you ain't smart not to know the essence of the noisy fan
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by danzaki63: 11:43am On Feb 19
Yoy didnt sleep not to talk about snoring, you ddint fart neither did you urinate for 13 hours. please, you qualify for Guiness book of lying. and the mother did not use the wardrobe for over 13 hours? she didnt use here nightie?
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by ipobarecriminals: 11:54am On Feb 19
Mrtaye:

I already did that's why I said you ain't smart not to know the essence of the noisy fan
Noisy fan grin grin grin.Good to know the type of fan in ur 1 room grin
Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by dkidd: 11:55am On Feb 19
Poccetino1:

Na all your babes momsy you don meet ?
Next time stop hiding. The worst thing that can happen is she will rebuke u and forbid u from visiting again. But hiding there like a rat if she mistake catch u even that babe go fit deny knowing u oo. Nairaland front page we go see armed robber when hide for people wardrobe dey wait to launch attack. U for suffer. Weight both consequences and make a better decision next time. Na visit u visit her u weren't caught pants down on top her na!

1 Like

Re: The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. by Onwe6666: 11:58am On Feb 19
Poccetino1:

Maybe when next I visit I will take a picture, I no fit force your brain to believe by text

So you even de plan to go again..
This time na inside drum u go sleep.
I just de imagine say u come see snake inside the wardrobe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) / Naija Girls, Which Way!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.