Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night (6115 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Stallionhorse: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
All my guys please gather and congratulate me!!
So this girl I've been dating she has been sleeping with this rich married man for some weeks now.. I just ignored her like I didnt know, I've been billing her seriously of late the public community hole, I call a gf even gave me 250k last week.. To crown the whole story I traced the rich married man to his house got to know about the wife I Used inside the 250k to shop in the wife boutiques and she gave me her number.. Yesterday I invited her out for lunch And we ended up doing short time in a hotel.. Today she credited my account with 50k to use and attend my friends sister's wedding, which is format!! Guys please gather let's celebrate victory I will continue billing my community holosho, and also billing her rich sugar daddy's wife too.. This is a win win for me..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by saheed2325(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
well done bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by lordchiz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
All hail the king

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Kingpin1000: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sleeping with another man's wife is a no no for me.
Your girlfriend is an olosho and you stooped so low to sleep with an old woman, just to get revenge. You are a SIMP.
You should have ended your relationship instead of being a fool.
Someone will pay you back in your own coin.
What if your girlfriend is a Lekki girl, you will look for a female dog to Bleep too?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by peetay(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Are you protecting yourself at least? You are dealing with unfaithful people here, including yourself. So beyond the 'fun', kindly remember to strap up.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by obiekunie01: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Your girlfriend is an olosho and you stooped so low to sleep with an old woman, just to get revenge. You are a SIMP.
What if your girlfriend is a Lekki girl, you will look for a female dog to Bleep too?

HARD TRUTH.

Opp you are a stupid SIMP!

9 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:

first you don't know what a simp is...
the ops behaviour is not that of a simpleton.. simps dont go on a revenge streak..
simps don't use people....
a simp get used and still beg like an idíot to be used some more because they are weak and can't see a life away from the person cheating and using them...

two, why are u assuming the man's wife is old?
person wife no dey young..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Unzerious: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Well Technically, You've got a Sugar Mummy. Now, You aren't different from your GF.

I had to think well before I could Decode "Girlfriend's sugar Daddy's Wife"...Op pls, don't confuse us grin

Wahala oo

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by HopeNeverDies: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!! I suppose but one madly chilled Fayrouz for u... but as things be now; nah u go buy am for me base on say; You Be Odogwu ! Cashout back to back��

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Kingpin1000: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

first you don't know what a simp is...
the ops behaviour is not that of a simpleton.. simps dont go on a revenge streak..
simps don't use people....
a simp get used and still beg like an idíot to be used some more because they are weak and can't see a life away from the pessimg cheating and using them...

two, why are u assuming the man's wife is old?
person wife no dey young..
O.P is a SIMP.
An Alpha won't stoop so low.
There are different levels of Simping. Will Smith is the Poster boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by JoeRizzla(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
✌️✌️ A 50/50 bro

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by helinues: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Clap for yourself.

Come to Aso rock on Monday to come and collect an award

Oshisco
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by NwaAmaikpe: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
shocked

Asides not wanting to increase the absence of morals in my family lineage, I would have adopted you straight away.

But, I am so proud of you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by tillaman(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
You should be given an award bro
Some mumu guys will be pleading with the girl
to stop while on their knees but you turned the whole game around to your advantage
You are my new personal hero

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by uchaymart(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Asides not wanting to increase the absence of morals in my family lineage, I would have adopted you straight away.

But, I am so proud of you.

Hahahaha he is so like you, huh?

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by stunnert(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Comrade you're the real G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Walkee: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Another teenage virgin male on the loose

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Theactor(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
lolzzzz see stunt wey u push omooo some of una no get joy at all niggas now go call you the real nigga grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Theama(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
I dey try picture this thing

If it's true

Meaning it's a cycle between y'all sad

The wife sleeps with you
You sleep with the girl
The girl sleeps with the man
The man in turn sleeps with his wife
and the wife sleeps with you...

Chai! Let's be fearing God undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:

He did the right thing.

Married men can't eat their cake and have it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by medriano: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So this girl I've been dating she has been sleeping with this rich married man for some weeks now.. I just ignored her like I didnt know, I've been billing her seriously of late the public community hole, I call a gf even gave me 250k last week.. To crown the whole story I traced the rich married man to his house got to know about the wife I Used inside the 250k to shop in the wife boutiques and she gave me her number.. Yesterday I invited her out for lunch And we ended up doing short time in a hotel.. Today she credited my account with 50k to use and attend my friends sister's wedding, which is format!! Guys please gather let's celebrate victory I will continue billing my community holosho, and also billing her rich sugar daddy's wife too.. This is a win win for me..

This one calls himself a man. You dey do yourself, you nor know.
Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
medriano:

This one calls himself a man. You dey do yourself, you nor know.
Shame on you.

He is a man to pull that.

Most guys will never pull that because of fear.

Now sugar daddy can also be served grin

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:

You VS Sugar daddy 29/04 14:00
Yes
/NG.
wink
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by christianjoy(m): 3:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Fuckaniza:

You VS Sugar daddy 29/04 14:00
Yes
/NG.
wink
you dey go

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by medriano: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2022
U
thebosstrevor1:

A real man would have pulled out of that relationship instead of going so low to sleep with another man’s wife. Why do you think would happen to him if that man finds out? Doing the right thing is not weakness.
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by DonBenny77(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
This "SIMP" una just learn, make una let the word rest abeg.
Everything SIMP SIMP SIMP.
The word self don tire for una
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2022
medriano:
U

A real man would have pulled out of that relationship instead of going so low to sleep with another man’s wife. Why do you think would happen to him if that man finds out? Doing the right thing is not weakness.

He will get to know the guy that he has been sleeping with his now ex gf.

Anyway, 50, 50 no cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Exjoker(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

wotowoto grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O / What Would You Do If Your Wife Leaves You For... / Emotional Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.