Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull (3270 Views)

Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hey, be nice to the foreigners. Cause' people wouldn't know them, right when they show up. You may have found yourself in a similar place. Where you found you looked around and just saw loads of empty space. And you were thinking how you don't know them, like they don't know you. It's a lonely feeling after all that you do. I'm humane. I love the foreigners.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Njgirl1: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
lefuleu listen to urself and do ur sorry self a favour an reread ur nl posts and hopefuly u will see dat in d bid to beef 9ja chicks u ve only suceeded in being racist towards your own race in a PUBLIC FORUM and any non negro person reading ur posts and those of 190 and mr cork will laugh not only at u 3 but at d whole race. Good thing theres anonynimity here so ur mothers will hopefully never see these insane posts
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 195(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nairaland home based women venging their anger on me cos im saying the truth grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Goldieluks: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 195(f): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Bloody hypocrites - no wonder they dont have a man unlike their foreign counterparts grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Goldieluks: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 195(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Goldielucks are u suprised

You are foreign based - do u know how that 90% of your age mates back in nigeria are s[i]e[/i]xually frustrated and single

and they are into ashawoism affairs - them full nairaland - like 4 of them are on this thread already

one dey on top of my head so grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Goldieluks: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

Goldielucks are u suprised

You are foreign based - do u know how that 90% of your age mates back in nigeria are s[i]e[/i]xually frustrated and single

and they are into ashawoism affairs - them full nairaland - like 4 of them are on this thread already

one dey on top of my head so grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 195(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
^why are there so many single women on nairaland most of them home based

dats cos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Smilenw(f): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
So what exactly do you suggest? Foreign women stay out of NL& Nigerian men or Naija women start man hunting ? there is so much of lefulefu-ism in 190's posts :/
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
^actually its with great joy that i try teach homebased women sense

[s]these women go gather beat me one day grin grin[/s]
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Njgirl1: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2011
@190 dude did u just say teach sense sory bro but u cant teach what u dont have.
Dont even bother about chicks gathering to beat u no one is gonna risk touching u incase what u ve got is contagious cos I cum 2 d conclusion that no one can be naturally this pathetic there has 2 be another underlying sickness
@MODs shouldnt 190s lefulefus and mr corks racist posts be in the ethnic RACIST and sectarian section
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2011
This guy is just the best attention seeker, You guyz are the best attention givers,

Well there is an equation= You guyz should just get a life undecided
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by pendo89(f): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2011
I don't know how to upload another thread so I just copy pasted MOB0444' thread.

Foreign Women Invade Nairaland Romance Section (nairaleaks)
« on: January 15, 2011, 08:14 PM »

We have seen the invasion of foreign women on Nairaland, we do not understand the true motive of these foreign women, they cannot claim to love us more then we love ourselves, Nigeria Black women may be bad but the truth is they are still our women and we cannot stand and allow these foreign women take over Nigeria men, I DONT WANT TO NAME NAMES,BUE  There is the DUTCH LADY, AUSSIE ONE, THE JAMAICA LADY, THE PHIPILLINES LADY, THE INDIAN LADY COMES ONCE IN A WHILE, THE GERMAN BASED LADY, THE AMERICA, THE BAHAMAS LADY, THEN THE TWO FROM SOUTH AFRICA, SEVERAL LADIES FROM GHANA, THEN ONE FROM CANADA AND ONE FROM RUSSIA, what do these foreign women want on Nairaland (OUR MEN OF COURSE).

Nigeria women are single and are looking for Husband, Husband is scare the world over and we can have these foreign invasion anymore, Nigeria women are not smart and they have even become friends with these foreign women that have come here to take their Nigeria man, here in Manchester, England where I live I get disturbed everyday by these foreign women.

OP are u the same guy as this MOBO?
And this happens to be the only forum where few people personalise a forum. Trying to know somebody too much including the perfume they wear, time they sleep,the cereal they eat is not stuff for public. I dont see that elsewhere.See its not a blog or personal website so you shouldn't even be too much bothered who posts what and from where because its an open forum. What anybody does with their life,how they do it and with whom shouldn't be anybody's biz. Login in post and go on living. Forget about the foreigners cz they are here by invitation from seun himself.
What if every other foreign forum concluded that women are there to hook men? Then just turn it into a dating site and make money.That's what I would do if I own one.
Make friends if you want,if u are in love theres a section for that,if its discussion do it and go.That's how it should be.Dont take things too personal.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2011
osadudu:

Hmmph, here i was tinkin my dislike for 190_@ was exclusive,

you are alone on that oh! we like am with all him yeye lifestyle grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2011
^Chop knuckle jor -

we know our people wink wink
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2011
sad sad sad which people? hope i am not one of the dull homebased you were referring too? embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

you are alone on that oh! we like am with all him yeye lifestyle grin grin grin grin
IYA ekaro o,na wa for you o,so cos kay no dey,you too abandon me abi?now I know say na you and kay plan am.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

sad sad sad which people? hope i am not one of the dull homebased you were referring too? embarassed embarassed

Nah of course not - You and goldielucks are not included

Na one of them dey follow you talk so - say you don forget am  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2011
@ Pendo89,so you went through all that cos of the yeye fowl called 190,well guess you don't know him. don't stress yourself,he is just like that,never take him seriously please,he is just a joker and a very terrible one at that,cheerz.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Mumu go and open the door for your fat worwor AMY,she's been knocking for 5 mins.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

@ Pendo89,so you went through all that cos of the yeye fowl called 190,well guess you don't know him. don't stress yourself,he is just like that,never take him seriously please,he is just a joker and a very terrible one at that,cheerz.

Kindly advise me on this topic free-coconut-head

cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800960.0.html
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Mumu go and open the door for your fat worwor AMY,she's been knocking for 5 mins.

Damniiit - leave amy out of this

Gotta quickly check up on her BTW embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2011
@ freecocoa, no be so now! but you no say i be correct sis-in-law. i no wan use my reggae spoil your blues now esp as anoda pesin don dey on board lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but seriously, where kay dey sef? cry cry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Spclst900: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2011
190 the man in the middlegrin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ freecocoa, no be so now! but you no say i be correct sis-in-law. i no wan use my reggae spoil your blues now esp as anoda pesin don dey on board lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but seriously, where kay dey sef? cry cry
abeg joor,leave those people jare,nobody dey,na just carmo,I really don't know o,his number doesn't go and I don't see him on FB or yim,but 190 said he's in naija,don't know if its true sha.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by pendo89(f): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Noted.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2011
or maybe idowuogbo don relocate am to libya cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

abeg joor,leave those people jare,nobody dey,na just carmo,I really don't know o,his number doesn't go and I don't see him on FB or yim,but 190 said he's in naija,don't know if its true sha.

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2011
^^^ rumour monger! kay dey jand dey ravage white puc wey you dey die to taste angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

or maybe idowuogbo don relocate am to libya cry cry cry cry
No na,baddest na my persin,she no fit do me that kain thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad / Question To The Ladies / Living In Different States With Your Spouse. My Experience, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.