Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull (3271 Views)

Nairaland, Home Of Ugly And Shallow Thinking Ladies. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2011
190smh:

Damniiit - leave amy out of this

Gotta quickly check up on her BTW  embarassed  embarassed

ur amy don go walk in clinic due to ur date yesterday, news around birmz surfaced dat a walsall gal named amy got infected by african boy named 190.BBC asked amy all her life of doing asawo business has she ever encounted any life threatning disease"she screamed I dint even Bleep him ,I jus hugged him isolate him he's contagious".At d moment 190 is most wanted in d UK, friends and familIes pls protect ur pcs and urself he's highly toxicc
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2011
We are not surprised at all,abeg let me move myself and lappy far from him.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2011
why imma not suprised

see as una wan use mouth tear me cos i get white girlfriend called AMY

Bald headed local nairaland home based jobless women undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2011
Hehehehehe I laff in swahili
You wey get job go na,abi plates never deu to wash?
White ko Red indian girlfriend ni.msssSsssssssssscccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2011
why do i have a feeling dat AMY is a shortform of AMAKA
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

why do i have a feeling dat AMY is a shortform of AMAKA

shocked shocked

ure not on my BB - i would have sent you a pic of me and amy kissing yesterday embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2011
190smh:

shocked shocked

ure not on my BB

no! cos i have stepped up! got tired of the naija babe and BB saga cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

no! cos i have stepped up! got tired of the naija babe and BB saga cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
you are underquoting me! the bolded words cant stand alone angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

you are underquoting me! the bolded words cant stand alone angry angry angry

so what happened to your forma BB angry angry

we get gist long onee angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
gave it to an upcoming naija sista who is still thrilled by the BB phenomenon grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

gave it to an upcoming naija sista who is still thrilled by the BB phenomenon grin grin grin grin

damn

is she young and single and fruity angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
yeah! actually my yonger sis. she is in the univ grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
inbox me her pin sharp sharp

No tyme cheesy cheesy

dont make me remind you angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by iyatrustee(f): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
No thanks. dont want you opening a thread about her asking you for Brazillian weave and eyelashes sad sad sad
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Njgirl1: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
190 2 bad u cant read and understand english if not u will see dat Idowu has verbally finished u and u will hush 4 eva.
I hope u get married to Amy and have lovely kids 4 whom u should get UK citizenship and strongly advice to never marry africans so WE CAN GET UR PATHETIC GENES OUTTA AFRICA. This advice goes to mr cork and lefuleful cos we need ur genes outta africa cos a bunch of dudes who cm to a PUBLIC FORUM ACESSIBLE 2 D WHOLE WORLD TO INSULT THIER RACE CONTINENT AND COUNTRY is a taboo and the least u 3 can do is to get ur pathetic genes out of africa cos u re a big disgrace
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by r231(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nj girl:

190 2 bad u cant read and understand english if not u will see dat Idowu has verbally finished u and u will hush 4 eva.
I hope u get married to Amy and have lovely kids 4 whom u should get UK citizenship and strongly advice to never marry africans so WE CAN GET your PATHETIC GENES OUTTA AFRICA. This advice goes to mr cork and lefuleful cos we need your genes outta africa cos a bunch of dudes who cm to a PUBLIC FORUM ACESSIBLE 2 D WHOLE WORLD TO INSULT THIER RACE CONTINENT AND COUNTRY is a taboo and the least u 3 can do is to get your pathetic genes out of africa cos u re a big disgrace

Unfortunately its not that easy for them no more

so he will be bck in naija after studies grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
r231:

Unfortunately its not that easy for them no more

so he will be bck in naija after studies grin grin

excuse me who are u talking to angry angry

Nj girl:

I hope u get married to Amy and have lovely kids 4 whom u should get UK citizenship and strongly advice to never marry africans so WE CAN GET your PATHETIC GENES OUTTA AFRICA. This advice goes to mr cork and lefuleful cos we need your genes outta africa cos a bunch of dudes who cm to a PUBLIC FORUM ACESSIBLE 2 D WHOLE WORLD TO INSULT THIER RACE CONTINENT AND COUNTRY is a taboo and the least u 3 can do is to get your pathetic genes out of africa cos u re a big disgrace

Thank you New Jersey gurl - I'll do just that cheesy
If you so love africa- then get your sorry arse back to africa and die there angry
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Njgirl1: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
190 YEAH I LO00OOOOOVE AFRICA AND I HAVE MY PRIDE INTACT do u know y cos I VE neva and never will in the course of my lyf in private or public demean my race or continent and dats more dan I can say 4 u . Just imagine how ur kids who will surely be black weda u marry ALBINO OYIBO will say when they read ur posts in future. My prayer is that u get ur genes outta africa by naturalising in UK
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nj girl:

190 2 bad u cant read and understand english i[b]f not u will see dat Idowu has verbally finished u and u will hush 4 eva. [/b]
Nj haba i did nada oo , don kobalise me oo

how u doing hommie wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by IykeD(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
@190, when did you even travel out of Nigeria that we can't hear word again; Nigerian women this-Nigerian women that, please spare us all these egocentric and attention seeking rantings! Trying to tell the whole world you are no longer in Nigeria-more like what you thought will never happen.
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Njgirl1: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
@ Idowu i m fyn and praying some dudes do africa a favour by switching to new continents
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
^I say a big Amen,amin , Ja Jehovah ,Ise, Mimo Mimo Y'allah to datttttttt

Darling 190 get dementia , so pls bare wiv his illness ok smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by lindabon: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .It's no longer "Nigerian Women". It's now "Home Based Women". . . Someone's Stupidity is being Upgraded. . .

To cure Craze, we use Crazier Craze!

This thread is a Mis-use of the privilege of stupidity. . . Reeks of inconsequential synchronized Bullshit!
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Tosinville(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
lol
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
190 >>>>>> Washes his white girlfriends pant
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

190 >>>>>> Washes his white girlfriends pant

I agree @least it is better than washing nairaland home based women pants grin grin
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Reeks of inconsequential synchronized Bullshit! [/size]

Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2011
Yawn. . Pls what's today's date? ;d ;d
Re: Nairaland Home Based Women Are Too Dull by 190smh: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 / A Woman Is Like An Incubator? / Ladies, What's D Difference Btw You And A LovePeddler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.