Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? (17540 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19
Hmmm.

Nigerians just dey Try to Manage!! sad

The SUFFER that the Two APC DISASTERS Buhari and Tinubu,
has imposed on Nigerians in the Last 8years have given us Thick Skin! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by kcowen(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19
Na the resilience spirit in us dey survive

4 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
they are even better than we not earning at all if I tell you am starving right now you won't believe even cup of garri is 100 naira now and I can't buy it so now am asking God to take my life because I can't bear one more minute
give me ur number i wan to help u.or call me..zero 8zero 343five40two8

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by nedekid: 9:39pm On Feb 19
vonnelixir:
My nurse gets 15k per month, ask how she survive
Bros woman matter is different jare. Men give them money. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Henry090(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19
vonnelixir:
My nurse gets 15k per month, ask how she survive

I don check Tinubu's next three years regime, if you no get mind better d!e now ooh, because the main shege dey for front 🀌

5 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by highchief1: 9:39pm On Feb 19
Melagros:
COMRADES: before I resigned from my former work sometime ago, the former accountant had been asking me that when am I going to host her? Surprisingly, she paid me a visit today

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily!

I became so confused, I switched off my electronics, then I said let me login to nairaland and pass my aggression on my friends and foes

Lo and behold! I came across a publication that says; some governors are yet to implement the 35,000 minimum wage agreed with labour long time ago. In awe! I said, what? Even with the current realities some family civil servants still earn this low/poor?

The agro supply/business that I have started not long ago, first month I made 120,000, net profit, second month 140,000, third month now, my profit is 170,000, next month I will double my capital so as to be making 300-350k per month , before the end of the year except my emigration plan works out, my aim is to be making 800-1m net profit per month. And it's 98% remote

I am single, yet the hardship is affecting me in one way or the other, and you're telling me that a governor is refusing to pay a married civil servant 35k at the end of the month. Meanwhile, those governors send their families to live abroad like Kings and Queens with public funds. OMG! This is callous! Na only God go punish them

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

it’s not everyone that is alive that is surviving.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Trophy12: 9:40pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
they are even better than we not earning at all if I tell you am starving right now you won't believe even cup of garri is 100 naira now and I can't buy it so now am asking God to take my life because I can't bear one more minute
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . U expect the person that posted this to help u . Just because he said he earn 300k bro most of all this nairalanders people are poor , day just theY lie up and down . Don't believe anything most of all this guy post na scam . The animal self no get one naira . Anyway I feel your pain . May your helper locate u ijn. Wish I could help

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Bigprik: 9:40pm On Feb 19
Melagros:
COMRADES: before I resigned from my former work sometime ago, the former accountant had been asking me that when am I going to host her? Surprisingly, she paid me a visit today

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily! Thank God am a painter and I do screeding and stucco, getting almost 200000k or more still not ok to solve things out I tired for this country

I became so confused, I switched off my electronics, then I said let me login to nairaland and pass my aggression on my friends and foes

Lo and behold! I came across a publication that says; some governors are yet to implement the 35,000 minimum wage agreed with labour long time ago. In awe! I said, what? Even with the current realities some family civil servants still earn this low/poor?

The agro supply/business that I have started not long ago, first month I made 120,000, net profit, second month 140,000, third month now, my profit is 170,000, next month I will double my capital so as to be making 300-350k per month , before the end of the year except my emigration plan works out, my aim is to be making 800-1m net profit per month. And it's 98% remote

I am single, yet the hardship is affecting me in one way or the other, and you're telling me that a governor is refusing to pay a married civil servant 35k at the end of the month. Meanwhile, those governors send their families to live abroad like Kings and Queens with public funds. OMG! This is callous! Na only God go punish them

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Sleekfingers: 9:41pm On Feb 19
Dcass:

There are lots of opportunities out there. Look around you.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Dcass(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19
Sonofgod1990:
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by sonnie10: 9:43pm On Feb 19
nedekid:

Don’t generalize. Not all women get money from men. A lot also are trying to do something.

6 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Jostoman: 9:43pm On Feb 19
softtorce:
Aboki wey de my gate earn over 40K
What does anyone do to be earning 35K ?

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

APC and Hardship are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Ebukamatth(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19
They are not surviving

Some of them are stealing from thier bosses

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by abba190: 9:45pm On Feb 19
Dcass:
drop your aza

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Trophy12: 9:45pm On Feb 19
Sonofgod1990:

God bless U for helping this young man
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by dgagar(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19
Melagros:

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily!

Abeg kon teach me naah. I really need a side hustle pls πŸ™

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by hurryup123(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19
Las Las Na yahoo everybody go dey do

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by abba190: 9:46pm On Feb 19
Trophy12:
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . U expect the person that posted this to help u . Just because he said he earn 300k bro most of all this nairalanders people are poor , day just theY lie up and down . Don't believe anything most of all this guy post na scam . The animal self no get one naira . Anyway I feel your pain . May your helper locate u ijn. Wish I could help
why r u calling him animal

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Awodip: 9:50pm On Feb 19
Melagros:

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

pls how can I contact you

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Dcass(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19
abba190:
drop your aza
jmercy okopi it's momo PSb bank
account 8063106841 thank you
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Ibkay32(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19
Abeg link me with the work, please

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Cotonou12: 9:52pm On Feb 19
But why are these top politicians so wicked like this?

I bought fuel 670 (50 liters) this night and immediately I finished they changed it to 1k . This is so painful! I swear e no go better for anyone that voted for tinibu!

Even next election I’m sure once they give out small bag of rice and 2k . Tribalism will come in again

4 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Benwallt(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19
iLegendd:
We, the 35k earners, are proudly in support of the hunger, APC, Tinubu and Tinubu's reelection. God will protect him for us.

What's your take on this image

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Paramount01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19
flokii:
I honestly do not know how people earning below 100k are surviving in this economy.. Nigerians deserve some accolades abeg.

No big deal, I have earned that amount before and I survive, we cut the cloth according to what the cloth can sew

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Orlu13: 9:56pm On Feb 19
Dcass:

liar

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:56pm On Feb 19
LegendHero:
Nawa o. How person go dey earn 35k monthly?

Is it for eba or garri?
That is why you need to vote wisely
All those sales girls at eateries and security don't even earn up to that

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by sacajawea: 9:57pm On Feb 19
FineboyNL is that you?
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Jmichael1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19
Dialpad:
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly

were are the online jobs?

can u teach me?

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by folake4u(f): 9:59pm On Feb 19
nedekid:

Na wa oh. I nor get who dey give me money. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by iLegendd(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19
Benwallt:

What's your take on this image
I would suggest you save some Dollars there (safer than a bank)β€”tougher loop"holes" ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by LegendHero(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19
Agbegbaorogboye:

That is why you need to vote wisely
All those sales girls at eateries and security don't even earn up to that

Vote wisely? So people started earning 35k when Tinubu got to power in 2023?

How much did Obi paid in minimum wage when he was Anambla governor? 500k monthly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.