Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? (17543 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20
drimzsmoke:

Rubbish, if na by hardwork, na doctors and professors go rich pass!!!
I don't disagree with you, but not Nigerian professors because Nigerian professors only know how to compromise during elections
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Zeezenho: 4:35pm On Feb 20
Chai tinubu don increase his online miscreants salary to 35k? What agbado and colombian powder can not do does not exist.

Now with the 35k they can buy bag of rice and house in banana island.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Drone95(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20
Melagros:

Farm produce
please you explain a little more?Iam interested, is it that you visit farms to buy the stuffs?
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by candygist: 5:30pm On Feb 20
Love800:
Name dem

Hard labour jobs. Like offloading and loading goods from containers, warehouse, stores etc. For places like apapa, airport road for Ikeja where we have Nacho and Sacho Cargo warehouse. Boys are hustling there. Boys that have nothing are making somthing from there little by little till they elevate.

Nobody is coming to help you in this Lagos, Nigeria. Na only God fit help man.

Find how you can raise money to start that your dream business or somthing you like doing.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Love800(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20
But no be everywhere dat kind job dey na. I wish e dey my side, i for dey run am.

I want to ask, do u know how one can get a job as a mortuary attendent?
candygist:

Hard labour jobs. Like offloading and loading goods from containers, warehouse, stores etc. For places like apapa, airport road for Ikeja where we have Nacho and Sacho Cargo warehouse. Boys are hustling there. Boys that have nothing are making somthing from there little by little till they elevate.

Nobody is coming to help you in this Lagos, Nigeria. Na only God fit help man.

Find how you can raise money to start that your dream business or somthing you like doing.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Kings0042(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20
what online job please... I'm fully interested. Please chat me on 09023942699
Dialpad:
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by AviatorMoney(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's not about arguing this issue , I once Chad the opportunity to meet someone who had TRCN in such scenario.

Let's leave that side, don't argue when it comes to issues like that in this country.
I will never agree until i see for myself
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by TalkingBird: 6:27pm On Feb 20
Government oooooh.

Support everything produced in ABA from now. Give them access to export without charge.

Do so for every producer and farmer etc. everything we can sell out lets sell out.

Send people to farm, clear bushes for everybody to farm and sell the produce in the next 6 months

Farm everywhere lets produce food and sell.

support academic research, any researcher that does not produce anything deduct research fund from source for that researcher.

Gather experts Chemical Engineers to revamp the refineries.

Support Artisanal fuel production with control of pollution.

Give time line for everything called endeavor.

But the wicked one will not allow them to hear. They are a confused set. When they get there they get confused. They begin to wonder what is happening to them. It is not their fault. Man was not created to rule himself. Those who managed to get it somewhat right in the past though with unsolvable challenges are also getting confused now. Just look around and you will understand.

Remember the Prince of Persia in the Bible of Book of Daniel.

The saddest thing is that some countries have been cut off in the midst of the last days of the world soon to end. We happened to be one of them. so sorry

They can only barely manage.

Someone said I didn't see Abacha and I laughed. The entire global economy has been on a downward spiral. Sincerely check it out.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Smithwilliams826: 6:31pm On Feb 20
Dcass:
they are even better than we not earning at all if I tell you am starving right now you won't believe even cup of garri is 100 naira now and I can't buy it so now am asking God to take my life because I can't bear one more minute
if you are willing to assist me please my account is on my profile
Why are you jobless in the first place?
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Dcass(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20
Smithwilliams826:
Why are you jobless in the first place?
didn't have money to buy my sewing machine
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:34pm On Feb 20
AviatorMoney:

I will never agree until i see for myself

It's fine then
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by candygist: 10:15pm On Feb 20
Love800:
But no be everywhere dat kind job dey na. I wish e dey my side, i for dey run am.

I want to ask, do u know how one can get a job as a mortuary attendent?

Why you go dey ask me that kind question
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20
Drone95:
please you explain a little more?Iam interested, is it that you visit farms to buy the stuffs?
If you have the chance to go the farm no worries about that, as I have said earlier, I usually send the money to my boys to get the stuff and then send them to me, then I supply them to my vendor/ buyer
But before venturing, get whom you will supply to first; this could be an individual or a company

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Gerrard59(m): 1:02am On Feb 21
Love800:
Will he be the one producing the cocoa from farm and supply later?

No. He doesn't have to be cultivate cocoa. Just acts as an intermediary between the farmers and exporters. If he has plenty of funds, then conduct the export himself. More money in exporting directly to buyers in Europe and America.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Drone95(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21
Melagros:

If you have the chance to go the farm no worries about that, as I have said earlier, I usually send the money to my boys to get the stuff and then send them to me, then I supply them to my vendor/ buyer
But before venturing, get whom you will supply to first; this could be an individual or a company
ok
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Love800(m): 8:31am On Feb 23
Ok.
Thanks so much
Gerrard59:

No. He doesn't have to be cultivate cocoa. Just acts as an intermediary between the farmers and exporters. If he has plenty of funds, then conduct the export himself. More money in exporting directly to buyers in Europe and America.
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Love800(m): 8:35am On Feb 23
Okay.

Sorry
candygist:

Why you go dey ask me that kind question
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23
Awodip:
pls how can I contact you
The process is a bit cumbersome, but if you get a buyer (individual or company) then you're good to go

You'll just contact local market agents (the ones you know) they can be getting the produce and be sending them down to you, then you take it you vendor/ buyer

Just try and search for one vendor
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23
[quote author=dgagar post=128542288][/quote]
Just try to find a vendor/ buyer (individual or company) then you're good to go
When you got a vendor, contact local market agents (the ones that you know and rea reliable) they will get the produce, take care of the logistics and then send it to you, then you supply your vendor
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by softtorce: 8:32am On Mar 17
But when a student from a private school in Anambra come tops in WAEC it is legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Will love 5o advice you stop being stupid but how does anyone stop what you were born with.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Melagros post=128539917:

See this mumu blind tinubu supporter, wetin concern Obi with this post? Did you comprehend the thread at all? Is Obi the cause of the current woes?
If the current governor refuses to pay minimum wage its the fault of Peter Obi who handed over to Obiano who completed two terms and handed over to the current governor?

Oga stop being stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.