Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? (17539 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:47am On Feb 20
flokii:
I honestly do not know how people earning below 100k are surviving in this economy.. Nigerians deserve some accolades abeg.
it depends on Ur Area

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:48am On Feb 20
Na TP fair be dat. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by blahc007: 5:52am On Feb 20
Melagros:

Messi, Ronaldo, Osimen, Nwabali Tuface, Burna, etc
Even the yahoo boy he is quoting.....ask am weda dem start today , pick money today.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Lovenorth: 7:05am On Feb 20
Melagros:

See this mumu blind tinubu supporter, wetin concern Obi with this post? Did you comprehend the thread at all? Is Obi the cause of the current woes?
Don't mind the idiotttt, a lot of people reason with their shit brain in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by officialfestus(m): 7:06am On Feb 20
Dialpad:
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly
online job like ?

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:15am On Feb 20
AviatorMoney:

They are not teachers( they were only employed to do it.)
Post any of them dat has a TRCN after graduating from any institution.

It's not about arguing this issue , I once Chad the opportunity to meet someone who had TRCN in such scenario.

Let's leave that side, don't argue when it comes to issues like that in this country.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by PaulH07: 7:28am On Feb 20
vonnelixir:
My nurse gets 15k per month, ask how she survive

By feeding her your penis na.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by lastkingsman: 7:48am On Feb 20
Gibson01:
As much as I'm not a supporter of Tinubu or any of the then presidential candidates. I'm still very optimistic about this govt than the previous ones. Nigeria has two choices, it's either we continue to manage and struggling while govt keeps paying subsidy or we face the pain at once, build infrastructure, create employment and kill poverty.
As much as I'm not a fan of TINUBU, but I still see his approach not totally wrong. Don't forget that there's no Money in this country for subsidy, Nigeria is broke. Should TINUBU go and borrow 7.4 trillion for petrol again? Keep borrowing to make the people happy and then insult him like Buhari after 4 or 8 years?

Na dollar affect Tomato and pepper for market? Yam, beans,etc? It is these same masses complaining that sell these local farm produce expensively.
Many developed countries today at a point once closed their economy and suffering for many years in order to stabilize it and grow their local content, but in naija, we only want imported goods.
As you can see that the govt is generating revenue now and he has been clearing some debt with it.

I'd just advise the youths to be more productive at this time. If you don't really have anything meaningful doing, get on the FARM and produce,reduce the rate you chat on social media without no productivity and get on the FARM.
This time is not for laziness.

Name the countries that closed their borders and are currently enjoying today. Una go just come online, open mouth Waaaaah dey talk rubbish. Name the countries oh. I am waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by gentleguy1975: 8:04am On Feb 20
35k is even high, I learnt some private school teachers earn as low as 10k per month! Yet some are even unemployed!!!

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by jattopeter(m): 8:40am On Feb 20
You get the code , Nairaland people lie pass Tinibu.
Trophy12:
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . U expect the person that posted this to help u . Just because he said he earn 300k bro most of all this nairalanders people are poor , day just theY lie up and down . Don't believe anything most of all this guy post na scam . The animal self no get one naira . Anyway I feel your pain . May your helper locate u ijn. Wish I could help

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Ganjafama(m): 8:54am On Feb 20
Dialpad:
That's can't do anything, ordinary online job can earn you at least $100 monthly
Please which online skill that is easiest to learn that can fetch me that amount in a month?

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Jeyun: 9:49am On Feb 20
softtorce:
Aboki wey de my gate earn over 40K
What does anyone do to be earning 35K ?

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

hahahaha see this one take your frustrations to Tinubu the first class account in drug forfiting cases now inducing hardship in your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by RussellRutherfo: 11:18am On Feb 20
Jman06:
Don't mind those wicked private business owners that pay their workers peanuts and expect them not to resort to stealing to augment the poor pay.

Private business owners in Nigeria reflect how evil a black man can be to his kind. Somebody who's generating millions of naira every month for you yet you have the heart to pay him/her such meagre salary.

Lazy being.

From your statement.

You have never ran a business before in your life.

Come back after you run one.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by RussellRutherfo: 11:21am On Feb 20
Gerrard59:

Trust me, if OP changes to cocoa supply, he won't even want to japa. Those people make a hell lot of money.

How do one get details on going into this Cocoa Supply?

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by yewit37486: 11:25am On Feb 20
Chicagograduate:
The artistes you mentioned don't sing on stage for more than an hour before they are paid millions.
The footballers plays for only 90mins in a week and they receive hundreds of thousands pounds as wages.Where is the hardwork?

Yes, BUT they put in countless hours to finetune and develop their skills. A lot of dedication and hard work goes on in the background.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Drone95(m): 11:47am On Feb 20
Melagros:
COMRADES: before I resigned from my former work sometime ago, the former accountant had been asking me that when am I going to host her? Surprisingly, she paid me a visit today

While in the house, when I made an attempt to get closer to her, immediately, she said; young man, stop there, where is your 'genotype test' result? Case closed! After a while I saw her off and came back home angrily!

I became so confused, I switched off my electronics, then I said let me login to nairaland and pass my aggression on my friends and foes

Lo and behold! I came across a publication that says; some governors are yet to implement the 35,000 minimum wage agreed with labour long time ago. In awe! I said, what? Even with the current realities some family civil servants still earn this low/poor?

The agro supply/business that I have started not long ago, first month I made 120,000, net profit, second month 140,000, third month now, my profit is 170,000, next month I will double my capital so as to be making 300-350k per month , before the end of the year except my emigration plan works out, my aim is to be making 800-1m net profit per month. And it's 98% remote

I am single, yet the hardship is affecting me in one way or the other, and you're telling me that a governor is refusing to pay a married civil servant 35k at the end of the month. Meanwhile, those governors send their families to live abroad like Kings and Queens with public funds. OMG! This is callous! Na only God go punish them

DISTINGUISHED COMRADES
Thank you all!

which agric supply is that?

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by candygist: 12:03pm On Feb 20
Dcass:
they are even better than we not earning at all if I tell you am starving right now you won't believe even cup of garri is 100 naira now and I can't buy it so now am asking God to take my life because I can't bear one more minute
if you are willing to assist me please my account is on my profile

If you remove shame from your eyes, they ar jobs you can do outside that you can atleast earn 2k a day. Bad as he bad. But you go suffer o. Base on the fact that you have nothing, na your body go feel the pain.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Love800(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20
What is agro produce?
Draslo:

You link up buyers and sellers on agro produce, yes?
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Love800(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20
Will he be the one producing the cocoa from farm and supply later?
Gerrard59:

Trust me, if OP changes to cocoa supply, he won't even want to japa. Those people make a hell lot of money.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Love800(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20
Name dem
candygist:

If you remove shame from your eyes, they ar jobs you can do outside that you can atleast earn 2k a day. Bad as he bad. But you go suffer o. Base on the fact that you have nothing, na your body go feel the pain.

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by smiley73(f): 1:11pm On Feb 20
Please how does this agro remote job operate, I honestly need to start something, I've checked out for some remote jobs, but most ones aren't operating in Nigeria. Could u please Enlighten me on how it works. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Ezekomedia: 1:57pm On Feb 20
This government has put a lot of people in a hard time. To survive in Nigeria right now you must have multiple source of incomes but learning several skills online

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:45pm On Feb 20
softtorce:
Aboki wey de my gate earn over 40K
What does anyone do to be earning 35K ?

Maybe if you work in Anambra where the state government refuse to pay minimum wage sha, all thanks to legacy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

If the current governor refuses to pay minimum wage its the fault of Peter Obi who handed over to Obiano who completed two terms and handed over to the current governor?

Oga stop being stupid!

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Feb 20
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy.. Kai this laugh dey sweet me no be small. Tinubu till 2098

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20
intruder15:

Are you sure you are single? It's deep for lady to ask about your genotype o. Gist us later how your parole with that accountant later work out.
Hmmmmm
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by VikGrafix: 3:20pm On Feb 20
Dialpad:
online jobs like

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20
Drone95:
Farm produce, supply them to the vendor/ buyer
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20
smiley73:
Please how does this agro remote job operate, I honestly need to start something, I've checked out for some remote jobs, but most ones aren't operating in Nigeria. Could u please Enlighten me on how it works. Thank you
Mine is not an online thing, I sent money to get the produce and they will send the produce to me, then I supply them to my vendor/ buyer

1 Like

Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20
Drone95:
Farm produce
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20
whippersnapper:
if hardwork pays , show me a rich donkey
Hmmmmm grin
Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by Melagros(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20
yazzman:
plsss abeg you in the name of God pls put me through this your trade ....local man is fustrated.
So many people thought it is an online thing, it is not, I send money to my boys to get me those farm produce and send them to me and then I will supply them to my vendor/ buyer
Try to find a vendor/ buyer first before any other thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.