Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce (1181 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by DyshApp: 3:28pm On Feb 19
A young man narrates his experience and how negotiation in bed with his wife brought about their divorce after two years of marriage.

A social media user identified as @UnchartedFather took to the microblogging platform X to narrate the ordeal of his marriage.

According to the American man, his now ex-wife made sex a transactional agreement; one which he had to agree to carry out so task before getting in bed with her.

He added that all through their two years of marriage, he only got to sleep with his wife twice and and other cases got turned down because he refused to do chores in exchange for sex.

He eventually succumbed to getting a divorce after getting tired of negotiating sex with his betrothed wife.

“I will never again negotiate sex in a marriage. It’s why I got divorced. Men are miserable because you are withholding sex for him until he does what he’s told.

That’s a private hell. If that is done to me, you’re out, sweetheart. Too many women out there who give sex without conditions.

“Will you take care of the kids, the house, the dishes?”

I do that shit already and don’t get laid for doing it. Ypur sex being held at the end of a fishing pole for compliance is only going to make you suffer.

There it is. No, it’s not rape. It’s a woman who at the beginning of the relationship was giving sex happily and freely then stopped for one reason or another.

Get that rape crap out of my timeline. I had sex twice in the last two year of my marriage.”

“I will never again negotiate sex in a marriage. It’s why I got divorced. Men are miserable because you are withholding sex for him until he does what he’s told.

That’s a private hell. If that is done to me, you’re out, sweetheart. Too many women out there who give sex without conditions.

“Will you take care of the kids, the house, the dishes?”

I do that shit already and don’t get laid for doing it. Ypur sex being held at the end of a fishing pole for compliance is only going to make you suffer.

There it is. No, it’s not rape. It’s a woman who at the beginning of the relationship was giving sex happily and freely then stopped for one reason or another.

Get that rape crap out of my timeline. I had sex twice in the last two year of my marriage.”

👉Follow up with more Relationship Talk on our Relationship Lounge

Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by Omoawoke: 3:36pm On Feb 19
Nigerian men with no dignity trying to copy ohinbo style.
When I see an African man kneel down to propose to a woman, I feel like spitting on his head.
Kneeling down to propose is not an African thing, Indians don’t do it, Chinese don’t do it, Arabs don’t do it but blacks with confused identity and no sense must copy and paste everything.
Oyinbo men that are first class simp, and being a simp is an achievement. Men acting like Mumu to please women

6 Likes

Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by MisterBanny(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19
I'm tired of women generally

3 Likes

Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19
Omo see wahala o
Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by alphaNomega: 4:20pm On Feb 19
ok
Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by VeryWickedMan: 4:23pm On Feb 19
This is why I practice BDSM. I lock my cumdump wife in a cage until I feel the urge again.

1 Like

Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by Caramia2020(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19
Smiling, it should be called conditional sex. Thank God he realized it's necessary to jump out of that useless marriage.
Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:15pm On Feb 19
That's why it's good for one to marry someone he or she is sexually attracted to.

I feel his wife isn't sexually attracted to him

1 Like

Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by LoveJesus87(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19
Omoawoke:
Nigerian men with no dignity trying to copy ohinbo style.
When I see an African man kneel down to propose to a woman, I feel like spitting on his head.
Kneeling down to propose is not an African thing, Indians don’t do it, Chinese don’t do it, Arabs don’t do it but blacks with confused identity and no sense must copy and paste everything.
Oyinbo men that are first class simp, and being a simp is an achievement. Men acting like Mumu to please women
its called Inferiority complex and slave master mentality
Very disgusting...
It's just utterly disgusting
Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by Fahvvy: 6:55pm On Feb 19
The modern man is indeed finished undecided...

Imagine doing chores just to have se.x? Yikes!!! You'll go back to your father's house that night undecided...
Re: I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce by Starz825(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19
MisterBanny:
I'm tired of women generally
But u be mister banny na grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Love a Guy, Don't Collect Anything From Him. Do You Know Why? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Broken Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.