Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today (52869 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Ebukamatth(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by fineboynl(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20
Beg of rice 75k.

If you see the rice 1k I bought from bucker. Just two small meat. Plain rice and stew
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Sunnymatey(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20
You'll buy this at APC restaurant in my area for N200.
Come for your membership card and free yourself from hardship.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by stagger: 1:31pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.

Daylight robbery!
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20
I can't believe dis😡

Anyway. If u keep buying outside food dis period. OYO
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by TrackerSK: 1:32pm On Feb 20
Una no dey cook for house?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by toujurs: 1:32pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000
just imagine this stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Houseontherock1: 1:32pm On Feb 20
Where? That's ridiculously expensive and unattractive
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Dangrace01: 1:32pm On Feb 20
Omo
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by benardtotti(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20
Chicagograduate:
No be gas he go take cook am?I buy 1kg 1500 yesterday night.Everywhere is red.

The gas is it going to finish after cooking 1 meal ? A lot of you like wastage , cos I don't see how I will buy that food for 2k , he is now coming online to complain , as if the restaurant put a gun to his head to force him to buy .

4 Likes

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by MatrixCircle: 1:32pm On Feb 20
Did he buy together with the tray and plate inclusive.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by rayopt(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.

Anything for clout. We get it. Things are costly but how TF is this 2k? Chicken Republic sells 2 fried chicken and one spag with pep coke for #3,100... So where you buy this from buddy?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Love800(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20
I think dis is a restaurant with good environment and sittings. It will be expensive na. These places are not where one can go to eat to satisfaction. These places are for dates and hang-outs.
Ajiswaggs:
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by papagiddy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20
The op lied...that rice alone is N200, the fish is N300 and bottle water is N150.

No be only N2k na N54k ni.... ole!!
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by jeromestarks: 1:33pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000
Don't worry. He has eaten part of it.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by chukwudiology(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20
And you paid, no be juju be that?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20
Lies
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by SpartaOfLagos: 1:34pm On Feb 20
You even get mind buy fish join

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by IkengaRussell(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Him no get gas? Abi na inside that 2k he go factor gas. Make he use drink garri now. Since garri no need fire to prep.

See there's something we call improvisation. He can use firewood. Go to site and pick small small kpako. Arrange three big stones, shokin the woods and lit it up. local fire don set be that.

For compound or area wey firewood settings no dey allowed,nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by XPMExchange: 1:36pm On Feb 20
grin grin grin grin You even can't get half of this in some eateries at that price. He's lucky swears

does anyone now have idea of the reason digital currency is gonna take the world by force. Most especially, Nigeria. Its already happening with the amount of users we get daily on XPM Exchange.

Meanwhile, You can buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallet funds for Naira at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. LINK IN SIGNATURE

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by dessyBerry1107(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20
THINGS TIGHT TRULY BUT BIG BOYS THING
. WHO SEND YOU GO THERE. WHERE BREAD AND BEANS, APU AND EGUNSI WITH OGBONO DEY FOR LESS THAN 1K. WEY U GO BELLEFUL
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Haykings100: 1:36pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=128541305]This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Half derica and one milk cup rice 600
Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

You'll get times 4 of this .

What of Gas or coal?
The truth is most of the eateries around are struggling to survive. While sooo many of them are out of market due to LOW patronage
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by BodyCount: 1:36pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
You're a LIAR and God will judge you.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Front0lane: 1:37pm On Feb 20
Are you Igbo n did you buy this in Ipobland ?!
Even Mr Big with Chicken n rice slightly above 2K is way beta than this roadside food you are lying about.

Ajiswaggs:
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by SSpeter(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

E dey but not the Very big ones. Like medium size. Better still buy crayfish. No be must to eat fish. Na make belle full na him be koko.

Yesterday I thought of what to cook on a budget. I was actually craving this white rice and concoction palm oil fish stew with iru but when I remembered that 600 naira pepper and tomatoes will not achieve that for me ( cos the last one I got made me stew that I used only twice), I remembered what a Nairalander told me about other ways of eating and enjoying yam ( cos I don't like yam). I quickly made a u-turn, went to one shop and bought yam of 1200, bought eggs. Thankfully I had vegetable oil. I fried half of the yam and that was what I ate throughout yesterday. I spent less and belle full. even till now, I'm still full from yesterdays yam.

God gave us wisdom, so every one should be able to use it to navigate through this period of famine. I'm thinking of roasting the remaining one and I don dey eye some Pako for backyard wey I go use run am grin outdoor cooking things grin and it's going to be fun too.
but if if say hello to you now, you will want us to visit ocean view restaurant for our first date grin

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by carl90(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20
You have been scammed.
It's as simple as that !
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by twilliamx(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20
Wetin he dey find for eatery under tinubu
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by JoeEeL(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20
UP ONE NIGERIA..

ONE NIGERIA FOR LIFE.... SEE SWAGGSZ FOOD NA. grin
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 1:38pm On Feb 20
Thurmieee:

Abeg how you take fry am wey he sweet.....tried to fry yam some weeks back, he just dey bitter.

When your oil is slightly hot, add the salted yam and sprinkle a handful of water into the frying yam. Reduce the heat and let it fry gradually until it's a bit dry.

I just fried the second batch now now after I got back from work. So soft and sweet grin..

3 Likes

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by puremaker7(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Half derica and one milk cup rice 600
Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

You'll get times 4 of this .
What about the gas
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20
State sponsored weight loss program

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by HardBishop: 1:39pm On Feb 20
Typing:
I bought this same quantity of food for 3,800 here in Awka yesterday. Things are too expensive here
Waitoo do you mean this plate of food for awka na #3800. Ha nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.