Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today (52866 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by NaijaCover(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20
Hmmmmmm
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Validated: 3:19pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Half derica and one milk cup rice 600
Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

You'll get times 4 of this .

What if he is traveling? Or should he be carrying pots and pans everywhere?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by bnovative(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

And you cook it using the sun?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by mariahAngel(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20
sukkot:
See the problem with you people, you never think COMMUNITY but you only think SELF. These types of eateries keep the economy going and they have to overtax the public. These mid-level eateries have at least 20 employees. That’s 20 people drawing like 50k per month is 1 million per month. They have to pay rent and taxes and buy the food. So when next you pay 2000 for this tiny food just smile and think, I am benefiting the community. My money is paying for 20 peoples salary.

See who's talking.
Sukkot himself that complains about everything. cheesy
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Zetty177x: 3:27pm On Feb 20
Good👌..it's even cheap
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by DonBenny77(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000
very posiible fish 1k rice 7h water 3h
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Feb 20
Ashirioluwa:

Who told you that? I don’t eat outside

You've never ever eaten out?
Do you work from home?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by sukkot: 3:28pm On Feb 20
mariahAngel:

See who's talking.
Sukkot himself that complains about everything. cheesy
hehe we have to make sense of the madness na 🤣🤣
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Sumerians: 3:36pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.

This is too much.

You cheated the seller.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by mariahAngel(f): 3:38pm On Feb 20
sukkot:
hehe we have to make sense of the madness na 🤣🤣

Well, thank God you didn't deny that you're king of complaints. 😀
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.
Hahahaha 😂😂
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by alex2much(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20
What of gas? Time ?

Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by sukkot: 3:43pm On Feb 20
mariahAngel:

Well, thank God you didn't deny that you're king of complaints. 😀
ahhhh Mariah I don’t complain to people. I let people live. Don’t like rocking the boat. It’s only on Nairaland that I complain 😆
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20
sukkot:
ahhhh Mariah I don’t complain to people. I let people live. Don’t like rocking the boat. It’s only on Nairaland that I complain 😆

If you say so. 😏
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Minatouchiha(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20
Oga u too de lie abeg. Eatery de serve fish? Wetin be d name of the eatery?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jeje247: 3:51pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

dey cap sha. You've not been to market recently
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by iamtardey: 3:52pm On Feb 20
I’m still trying to figure how that is 2k … is it plus plate and the tray…. Fxcked up country where we’re ourselves main problem but we all pretend and do the blame game … dhorr tongue
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Bahamas95(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20
If you like point gun on my head I will tell you it's a lie, that food isn't up to 2k.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by PhilipReigns(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000

E wan chop for big man restaurant nah hehe. Can't u see d type of tiles in that place
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by maidstone: 4:05pm On Feb 20
Those of you saying it's a lie are just stupid and useless. Idiots!

Go to any Altima restaurant in Ibadan and prove me wrong. 10k for you if you can manage to prove me wrong

That Jollof rice is N400 (that's 1 portion)

That mackerel fish is N1500

A bottle of water there is N300

I still ate there yesterday

Prove me wrong and get 10k instantly

Idiots
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by maidstone: 4:06pm On Feb 20
That food in any Altima restaurants in Ibadan is N2200
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by airsaylongcome: 4:06pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

Did you also factor in labour cost (time and effort to purchase the ingredients as well as prepare the food). Transportation cost to and from the market? Energy cost for the gas to cook? I'm not saying the money could not have given them more bang for their buck, just saying there are other costs that need to be factored in for a more complete picture
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by lolaben(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:

Bought together with the tray and plate? Or just the food?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by pikechukwu6(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20
No worry Tinubu go arrange everywhere for us grin grin
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by lhurd: 4:07pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
exaggeration. Na lie abeg
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by airsaylongcome: 4:08pm On Feb 20
Minatouchiha:
Oga u too de lie abeg. Eatery de serve fish? Wetin be d name of the eatery?

Lol! Eatery no dey serve fish? Still went to Blackbell on Sunday and they had fish (Titus and Croaker) available as protein options
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by maidstone: 4:09pm On Feb 20
Altima restaurant is just a normal, street side restaurant. Nothing special there. Not a restaurant for the rich at all

Prices are similar in Aroma restaurants, EatWell restaurants and others

Even FoodCo

Go and verify ba

Stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by maidstone: 4:10pm On Feb 20
lhurd:
exaggeration. Na lie abeg
idiot
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Timmi: 4:10pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:

That na lie. Lier! Lier! Pants on fire. Show your receipt and name of the eatery or idonbelieveit.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Naz34(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
make una take am easy naaa... funny enough i just bought swallows with soup from a restaurant for 800 naira, i bellefull , even forced the last strap of fufu down my belle so it wount waste .
I dont know why we Nigerians like to over blow things out of proportion , we go just end up harming ourselves at the end.
Mind you o stay in lagos also. Make una dey calm down abeg !!!
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by maidstone: 4:13pm On Feb 20
Timmi:

That na lie. Lier! Lier! Pants on fire. Show your receipt and name of the eatery or idonbelieveit.
See my post above. Prove me wrong and get 10k

Visit any of the restaurants I listed above in Ibadan
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by blowjohn(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20
Judolisco:
oga even for Abuja dis can not be more than 1200, I dey alway chop with fish and d rice is way 2 small

U know what?

Am in abuja, I go snap fish for 3 different places reply u.

In fact one of the place na Boli and beans joint.
Their centre na 1k. Their tail na 1500.

The other na for small restaurant. I surprise when I see say them increase their fish from 500 to 1k straight.

I no want mention other popular Restaurants like Kilimanjaro wey their fish reach 2k for a piece and their Turkey na 4,700 Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / What Happened To La Casera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.