Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today (53011 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by blowjohn(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20
izubext007:
lie keel u there

Guy the cheapest part of mackerel now at any restaurant is 1k.

In fact the tail is like 1500 or 1200.

Now do the math.

Cway water is now 200 naira.

That's already like 1500.

Minus the rice o
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by sukkot: 2:28pm On Feb 20
See the problem with you people, you never think COMMUNITY but you only think SELF. These types of eateries keep the economy going and they have to overtax the public. These mid-level eateries have at least 20 employees. That’s 20 people drawing like 50k per month is 1 million per month. They have to pay rent and taxes and buy the food. So when next you pay 2000 for this tiny food just smile and think, I am benefiting the community. My money is paying for 20 peoples salary.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Okeoghenerobert: 2:29pm On Feb 20
Lies
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by WhoDeyHause: 2:30pm On Feb 20
I don't believe this.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Typing: 2:31pm On Feb 20
HardBishop:

Waitoo do you mean this plate of food for awka na #3800. Ha nawaoo

Yes na. Things are too expensive here. The inflation is worst in this part of the Country. I don tire.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Igodan76: 2:31pm On Feb 20
Nigeria never bad like this..
Lies, lies lies

Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ottersberger(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

E dey but not the Very big ones. Like medium size. Better still buy crayfish. No be must to eat fish. Na make belle full na him be koko.

Yesterday I thought of what to cook on a budget. I was actually craving this white rice and concoction palm oil fish stew with iru but when I remembered that 600 naira pepper and tomatoes will not achieve that for me ( cos the last one I got made me stew that I used only twice), I remembered what a Nairalander told me about other ways of eating and enjoying yam ( cos I don't like yam). I quickly made a u-turn, went to one shop and bought yam of 1200, bought eggs. Thankfully I had vegetable oil. I fried half of the yam and that was what I ate throughout yesterday. I spent less and belle full. even till now, I'm still full from yesterdays yam.

God gave us wisdom, so every one should be able to use it to navigate through this period of famine. I'm thinking of roasting the remaining one and I don dey eye some Pako for backyard wey I go use run am grin outdoor cooking things grin and it's going to be fun too.

Una dey go through all these just to feed, and una still dey wait make dem tell una to hit the streets until the thief in Aso rock runs back to his hospital bed in france?. Very lazy yoots.

I sha no wan hear say any Igbo join una protest. We no dey hungry.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ufuosman(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20
Dis amount shock me oh
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by faoogoke(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20
Instead to forgo bottle water and buy pure water outside
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by onuman: 2:37pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000
In a eatery he wrote.
Maybe the eatery is in Nicon Nuga Hilton, Lagos
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Natbrowny: 2:39pm On Feb 20
Rice, Fish, Water.
Fine chair, Air Condition

Collect anoda plate jare.

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 2:41pm On Feb 20
ottersberger:

Una dey go through all these just to feed, and una still dey wait make dem tell una to hit the streets until the thief in Aso rock runs back to his hospital bed in france?. Very lazy yoots.

I sha no wan hear say any Igbo join una protest. We no dey hungry.

Are you alright? Wetin person take joke now you wan take am shame am. My own money again?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Samdee00: 2:41pm On Feb 20
People still de eat for eatery this tenure again?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by killsmith(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20
Emilokan
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Babastrong(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20
[quote author=2special post=128541147]How can you buy this for ₦2,000[small boy wanted to form big boy but regrets his action. Lol]
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Oghene86: 2:45pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.

Na lie, big lie, very big lie, we know things are bad but not that bad, you de lie, even Satan go fear your lie 🤥
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:

This is simply overpriced
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Babastrong(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Ajiswaggs post=128541034]Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.[you wanted to form big boy but regretted your action. Nothing concerns Tinubu in this. Most of you are fakes.]
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Faceonme1443: 2:48pm On Feb 20
Go to a Yoruba Buka, buy 4 eba and 2 ponmo( is akay for a meal) don't buy what they call a plate ooo. Buy eba #100 per one buy 4 with pormo #200.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ottersberger(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you alright? Wetin person take joke now you wan take am shame am. My own money again?

No intent to shame you my bro. I just want make una go pursue the mannequin in Abuja. Na him cause wetin dey happen.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Hungerbadoo: 2:51pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Him no get gas? Abi na inside that 2k he go factor gas. Make he use am drink garri now. Since garri no need fire to prep.

See there's something we call improvisation. He can use firewood. Go to site and pick small small kpako. Arrange three big stones, shokin the woods and lit it up. local fire don set be that.
I like your type. No need to form sh*t

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Judolisco(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20
Make una stop dey lie abeg..... How can u buy dis rice 2k....drop d location
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Judolisco(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20
blowjohn:

Guy the cheapest part of mackerel now at any restaurant is 1k.

In fact the tail is like 1500 or 1200.

Now do the math.

Cway water is now 200 naira.

That's already like 1500.

Minus the rice o
oga even for Abuja dis can not be more than 1200, I dey alway chop with fish and d rice is way 2 small
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by TruthsFM: 2:56pm On Feb 20
Price of foodstuffs in the market is unbearable
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by akanjikokoro: 2:56pm On Feb 20
Na lie be this o. The pix shows just 700 naira only
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ubimagos: 3:02pm On Feb 20
[quote author=Ajiswaggs post=128541034]Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ubimagos: 3:03pm On Feb 20
He dey buy bottle water, self! See levels.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by DlegendofGarden(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Half derica and one milk cup rice 600
Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

You'll get times 4 of this .
Gas 1300
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Realdeals(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20
Obviously setup for the camera, and Nairaland mods elevated it to the frontpage.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:08pm On Feb 20
ottersberger:

No intent to shame you my bro. I just want make una go pursue the mannequin in Abuja. Na him cause wetin dey happen.

Form for who? The thing wen oyinbo dey enjoy doing? I wasn't brought up using firewood but I like it any time I get the opportunity to use it.

Something wen I don use cook party rice before for football club kickers. Na village girls wen come city come brush up dey form pass. Them many for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Olasty(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Must you buy that particular one? Eja kika panla is there. Like three pieces is sold for 600.

Suffer head no dey tire una
Eja kika
Shioor
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:17pm On Feb 20
Olasty:

Suffer head no dey tire una
Eja kika
Shioor

Look at this suffer head calling someone suffer head. So if his budget at that time cannot cover cost of Titus, he should go and steal?

By the way how is eja kika for suffer heads when all the cooking content videos on social media use it in their meals?. In your mind now you're better than those eating panla? I laugh.

SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name? / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.