Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today (52871 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by overseasnbeyond: 4:22pm On Feb 20
This is cheap!!!
for $1.20

wish I could have that this morning

Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by FireUpNow(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20
Oga you hqbe the money so go ahead and be wasting it for buying that shit for 2k.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Ashirioluwa: 4:27pm On Feb 20
mariahAngel:

You've never ever eaten out?
Do you work from home?

Go to work with food and snacks. This is the habit I used to before I got married.

Years back what I saw in a local restaurant in Mushin area of Lagos state make me stop eating outside unless if I am on vacation with my family in another countries.

In Nigeria, I will buy soft drinks and snacks than to eat out. Also, I don’t eat at ceremonial events.

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Everywhere red oo…… I hope something is done right quickly. Everything is now fucking expensive.

Lol, stop lying abeg.

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by CluelessMODS: 4:34pm On Feb 20
Chicagograduate:
No be gas he go take cook am?I buy 1kg 1500 yesterday night.Everywhere is red.
Are you going to use the gas to cook only one meal?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by KORLAR(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:

Lie won finish you.

Anybody wey fit buy this kind food for 2,000 needs to be investigated by EFCC because the person must be into fraud or illicit activities.

I've forwarded your post to relevant agencies for investigation into your person, expect them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Coolgent(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20
Ajiswaggs:
Post the receipt as well
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by 82man: 4:54pm On Feb 20
I can't stop laughing 🤣, just 8 months things Is backwards
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by FashionCookie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 20
Lie go do you something.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by saintruky(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20
Na lie...
The bottle water na #50,
Rice=#80,
Fish=#50
Total= #180...
Make them give am
his #1,820 change joor🌚
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by rapheal5(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Must you buy that particular one? Eja kika panla is there. Like three pieces is sold for 600.
You be wife material, 12yards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Stevenbright(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

I said half derica and one milk cup.
Half derica of local rice is 800. So half will be 400 while milk cup will be 200.

You are confusing yourself. I guess you meant "quarter derica and one milk cup"
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 5:53pm On Feb 20
Stevenbright:

You are confusing yourself. I guess you meant "quarter derica and one milk cup"

SMH..

1 Like

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Emeka71(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20
2special:
How can you buy this for ₦2,000
Nigeria; we hail thee.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Tyktoker: 6:07pm On Feb 20
Very cheap, location pls.
Ajiswaggs:
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:22pm On Feb 20
benardtotti:

The gas is it going to finish after cooking 1 meal ? A lot of you like wastage , cos I don't see how I will buy that food for 2k , he is now coming online to complain , as if the restaurant put a gun to his head to force him to buy .

No mind them. As if they buy gas every single time they want to cook. This dude dropping #2k on that small food means he earn comfortably. But to plan, get foodstuff in the market and start cooking at home is a problem.

Some were even saying not everyone can cook. Ok oooo. It's like Tinubu shege hasn't touched some people enough.

This is just like Nigerians getting to the UK to understand they can't afford to employ drivers, maids, and chefs like they do in Nigeria. More reality will soon set in - there are some luxury some people shouldn't be patronizing if we are being honest. No need forming what you are not and incapable of.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:26pm On Feb 20
SSpeter:
Not every one can do Mama put, know this and know peace

Yen yen yen... Peace ko, pieces ni.

If that's the case, why him no buy 20k rice so he can belleful 😂
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by alphanyx: 6:31pm On Feb 20
Gas nko?
Jewessgratitud3:
This thing should be
Rice 700
Fish 1300

Total waste of money. That money can Cook you rice at home and you'll eat to your satisfaction.

Half derica and one milk cup rice 600
Sachet tomato 150
Pepper 200
Fish 600
Vegetable oil 300
Seasoning 100
Onions 50

You'll get times 4 of this .
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:32pm On Feb 20
maidstone:
Those of you saying it's a lie are just stupid and useless. Idiots!

Go to any Altima restaurant in Ibadan and prove me wrong. 10k for you if you can manage to prove me wrong

That Jollof rice is N400 (that's 1 portion)

That mackerel fish is N1500

A bottle of water there is N300

I still ate there yesterday

Prove me wrong and get 10k instantly

Idiots

Lol... Nigerians and buying overpriced shit thinking it's luxury. That fish for #1500? I don't blame business owners who rip off Nigerians. Once it's expensive, it's luxury - the typical Nigerian mentality.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:33pm On Feb 20
airsaylongcome:

Did you also factor in labour cost (time and effort to purchase the ingredients as well as prepare the food). Transportation cost to and from the market? Energy cost for the gas to cook? I'm not saying the money could not have given them more bang for their buck, just saying there are other costs that need to be factored in for a more complete picture

Story! Reality is far from some people.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:39pm On Feb 20
Olasty:

Suffer head no dey tire una
Eja kika
Shioor

The funny think be say this one fit be one of those "urgent 2k" girls wey still dey eat "mama thank you" . 😂 Social media is a levelers sha.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:41pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

Look at this suffer head calling someone suffer head. So if his budget at that time cannot cover cost of Titus, he should go and steal?

By the way how is eja kika for suffer heads when all the cooking content videos on social media use it in their meals?. In your mind now you're better than those eating panla? I laugh.

SMH

No mind the buffoon. Na so the typical Nigerian dey for shit. Funny thing be say she be one of those I never chop girls.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:43pm On Feb 20
chudez0147:
What is he doesn't have a house?? Or gas

🤣🤣🤣
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 6:45pm On Feb 20
pingpong1:
Enter mama put naaaaaa. You people cant just adjust. I am sure you will still go there tomorrow and buy it for N3000 and come again to lament.

Some people are literally zoombie.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by ufotunang: 6:46pm On Feb 20
That is the renewed hope you voted for
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Jewessgratitud3: 6:52pm On Feb 20
EponObi:

No mind the buffoon. Na so the typical Nigerian dey for shit. Funny thing be say she be one of those I never chop girls.

That one wey be say if man no go am she no go fit chop.
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by EponObi: 7:02pm On Feb 20
Jewessgratitud3:

That one wey be say if man no go am she no go fit chop.

Lol... Probably she can't/doesn't cook. The eja kika she's mocking is literally the smoked or fried version of the fish everyone buys in the market.

The joke is on her. She fit be one secondary student wey dem still dey feed for house like that. You know internet is a leveler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by anayo1996(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20
angry grin grin
Osiris12:
that Particular one dey go well with jollof rice

Go down on your knees. Put your right hand on your head and say, “tinubu government no go select food for me”
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Trophy12: 7:53pm On Feb 20
Don't believe everything nairalanders post , they are all liers
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Cromagnon: 9:42pm On Feb 20
mariahAngel:

That shikini thing for 2k? I don't believe you. undecided

The truth is one cannot always cook at home.
why not
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by Cromagnon: 9:43pm On Feb 20
Chicagograduate:
No be gas he go take cook am?I buy 1kg 1500 yesterday night.Everywhere is red.
na one time you go use the whole gas to cook?
Re: The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today by autodoctor: 2:56am On Feb 21
Haba. This one plenty na. Its gonna get much smaller for the same price in the next two weeks. Just watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.