Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] (2669 Views)

Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19
See the funny writeup below.

That is just $23.

Is there any Tinubu's supporter that has something to sell just to feed? I will buy.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by jetguy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19
clear example of one man poison is another man food
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by Naijanascam: 9:01pm On Feb 19
I am Batified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19
jetguy:
clear example of one man poison is another man food
Exactly! The best investments happen during crisis by people who have enough savings.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19
Naijanascam:
I am Batified
Location? Something that'll rise way above the previous high price in 5 days' time.
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19
🥵
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by sulakishop(m): 2:51am On Feb 20
It's unfortunately common during hard times... Some gender can open legs for N200 at the moment...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 8:25am On Feb 20
shocked

People made billions even as the world was going through a pandemic, let alone a country where dishonesty is a virtue of a smart person grin.

I pity the future generations to come, they will look back and spit on y'all's grave.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20
iLegendd:

That is just $23.

Is there any Tinubu's supporter that has something to sell just to feed? I will buy.

boss abeg run me small thing abeg E bi pa mi!!

Daniel Raymond
Palmpay
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by almarthins(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20
sulakishop:
It's unfortunately common during hard times... Some gender can open legs for N200 at the moment...

Them plenty now eh. Omo this kind time no shoot anyhow o because na trap wey u go which u saw earlier.
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20
sulakishop:
Hmmm. Are you trying to insult the gender I love the most? cheesy
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by Naijanascam: 6:08pm On Feb 20
iLegendd:
Location? Something that'll rise way above the previous high price in 5 days' time.

Nobody will shamelessly say I'm Batified these days to avoid the story that touch
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:18am On Feb 21
Naijanascam:

Nobody will shamelessly say I'm Batified these days to avoid the story that touch
Since the hardship started, I became BATified.
Re: Is This Guy Wicked? Did He Do The Right Thing? [Picture] by drimzsmoke(m): 12:45am On Feb 21
iLegendd:

That is just $23.

Lolz... Yes, I have something for you. Risperidone and olanzapine with amitriptyline

(1) (Reply)

Is everybody in love blind? / Get Back At Cheating Girlfriend / She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.