Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! (1550 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Yorisb: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
. . grin grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by zolzlolz(f): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mr Kook, why are complaining about girls on nairaland not getting with you. 1, you're into white chicks and 2, I thought no chick could reject you, and you could pull chicks left, right and center. I thought it was an honour for a girl for be looked at by the 'London guyz'. Is it not working for you in the clubs?
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by MrCork17: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
zolzlolz:

Mr Kook, why are complaining about girls on nairaland not getting with you. 1, you're into white chicks and 2, I thought  no chick could reject you, and you could pull chicks left, right and center. I thought it was an honour for a girl for be looked at by the 'London guyz'. Is it not working for you in the clubs?

***what in the name of Mr Cork is wrong with this Ghana house maid called Zorozo? angry ****
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by 195(f): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
LMFAO @ Zorozo

the mask of zorozo grin grin
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 06, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Another day for seskype huh?

here comes the only man i know who menstruates, trying to crack jokes.  tongue
NEVER fails.

and that bullshiet you said on another thread about my father

Re: How Silly Can A Nigerien Man Get?
« #98 on: Yesterday at 03:12:50 PM »
Yea Mzdarkskin @least I bleeped your dad to death. So what? Do u think I really care about what your estupid Bottom think bout me? Or u want me to tell em?

not only are you an official 'out of the closet azz magnet" but you can officially go fck yourself for even bringing up my dad because you got called out for being a punk. Go fck yourself and then assume the position and get fcked.
Re: Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! by 195(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Another day for seskype huh?

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders / Unbelievable / The Lesson That Bianca And Femi Could Learn From My Friend Ola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.