Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) (44356 Views)

Viral Videos Show Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Yam, Bread In Lagos Amid H / Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by owiko(m): 11:03am On Feb 20
D
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 11:04am On Feb 20
Emiloflog

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Anunakeeh: 11:05am On Feb 20
headboyprince:
dont worry its like that in the UK and france... its happening everywhere in the world, it's global recession. grin

Yes there is no cause for Alarm.

The United States Of America are also going through such ordeal toogrin

It's a global ordeal, The europeans are feeling the famine and the inflation the mostgrin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Feb 20
Trust me... These people haven't suffered enough.

I am not being mean or insensitive.

An average Nigerian has an impossibly high tolerance for suffering.

Some are even comparing their suffering to those outside the nation, and once they see other nations are having economic issues, it makes them more content to suffer and smile even more.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by jericco1(m): 11:05am On Feb 20
hope this video gets to the government so that they can see the nature of things and how bad we have come as a nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by G00dharddick: 11:05am On Feb 20
Seunmsg have you received your own flogging and bread too?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Redoil: 11:05am On Feb 20
Mitsurugi:
Old video. Happened last week. This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Food riots is one of the main topplers of any government. Tinubu should be smarter than what his followers make him out to be.

In my opinion Prof. Yusuf issued a veiled threat yesterday to those who are discerning enough.
you are making noise and please keep quiet

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by DestinyNigga: 11:05am On Feb 20
Bread wey dey supposed dey sell 500 naira dey are selling it 100 naira. Dey even get mind add beans join am. Tinubu most hear this.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Orlu13: 11:05am On Feb 20
kai...but sincerely I want Tinubu to turn things around...it was funny bfr but it's no longer funny

everyday I step out, I see ppl begging.. like able bodied men and women begging on d road

as a hater of tinubu, I just want him to turn things around so all these sufferings will stop

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:05am On Feb 20
This is so bad. Flog fellow humas over a loaf of bread and yam? Na wa oo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by tochez24(m): 11:05am On Feb 20
Lindalilian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVStSRqCxfE?si=js0eBlcC7RjM_PT2

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger

They're really teaching Peter obi a lesson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:05am On Feb 20
Ebola Tinubu don finish this Nigeria kansakansa! embarassed cry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by peterboro: 11:06am On Feb 20
headboyprince:
dont worry its like that in the UK and france... its happening everywhere in the world, it's global recession. grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣. No be small oo.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:06am On Feb 20
It is so sad. APC destroyed thic country.
But in all, do what's in my sig.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by olawonder(m): 11:06am On Feb 20
Tribal bigotry! We seen videos of similar situation in the East many times online o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Lavor234: 11:07am On Feb 20
@ this point, Benin Republic and Niger are better off than Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Splashme: 11:07am On Feb 20
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:08am On Feb 20
Redoil:
you are making noise and please keep quiet

I see you got a tuber at the mosque. Well done son

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Feb 20
jericco1:
hope this video gets to the government so that they can see the nature of things and how bad we have come as a nation

It amuses me how you people still think these bastards are in power to serve your needs.

Well, una go dey alright las las. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:08am On Feb 20
😂😂🤪🤪

Whether you like Tinubu or not, the Koko be say we are all enjoying the moment together.

Some people are still indoors now 4kin. In dis hash Economy, I wonder where dey found the strength from🤔

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Rahkman: 11:09am On Feb 20
This na the original ebi mpiawa azu grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by OctavianAC(m): 11:11am On Feb 20
GiftofGOD081:
the person doing the flogging is an Igbo then
You don't mean it.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by adebowales: 11:11am On Feb 20
Britishcoins:
They never see anything, Igbos must learn lesson..
The main suffering has not begin yet, and most my Yoruba youths can't survive without yahoo....
I will still vote for Tinubu...
MY joy is that Tinubu don't go social media, he will not hear the suffering of the masses.
I heard the person flogging them was Igbo man.. He is the only one currently selling 100 naira bread in Lagos..
una Dey always full of una sef, lol so if some youths decide to be lazy and beg for food, na tinubu cause am?
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 11:11am On Feb 20
Noted
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by press9jatv: 11:11am On Feb 20
Too much hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by 9JAMac10: 11:12am On Feb 20
Renewed hope until 2031 Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Chiefpriestt: 11:13am On Feb 20
Elections have consequences

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by donbrowser(m): 11:13am On Feb 20
But Lagos people voted for Peter Obi
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by lexy2014: 11:13am On Feb 20
Lindalilian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVStSRqCxfE?si=js0eBlcC7RjM_PT2

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger

is the bread and yam free or the people are paying for it?
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zetty177x: 11:14am On Feb 20
Flog RONUs. We need to reset their brains. Flog shege banza comot. I nor pity them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Pablodreay890: 11:16am On Feb 20
Now na only Yoruba and Hausa people they feel this shege much….. How Igbo people con dey survive…..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by jubrilsmoke(m): 11:16am On Feb 20
you guys should try and be current , this is last week news.. nairaland lacks frequent update on news too late with news .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.