Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) (44352 Views)

Viral Videos Show Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Yam, Bread In Lagos Amid H / Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by donbrowser(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20
tojahh:

E for ko balé
Awa gbé wa lé grin

💯
On his mandate
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Borrow222: 3:16pm On Feb 20
jogojogo:

These guys are irritating
You wonder how this Country would have been if they were the majority. Full of hate, dark heart, toxic, evil, bigot, and backward.
Look at the region, you will assume they should be ahead with the level of poisonous air they push into the atmosphere...alas no. Go to Onitsha, you can spend a night there with all eyes closed if you are not from there. They only habitable place I have seen in the east is Owerri, Umuahiah and Enugu town yet they disturb the Country with their tears. I don't when a Biagran become a more patriotic Nigerian

Apart from Lagos which was once the federal capital of Nigeria which other state in South west can you compare with any state in the East.

Remember East was completely levelled during the Civil war for them to still stand and start comparing with states in South West .

Mumu just go and sleep and enjoy your stupid government.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Edusouls(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20
ksam:
TINUBU grin
Who would have thought that a president would be worst than Buhari in human history.
buhari was just bad not even close to worse, this man is a disaster
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by malkomchris: 3:30pm On Feb 20
Yoruba and Hausa line, they will pay heavily for their decision to hand over the country to retired and tired men
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by aswani(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20
Mccullum:
Ibos and gaslighting of every incidents are like five and six,

Some time ago, a governor from South East sharing less than three liters of Kerosene,

those commentators on this video clip didn't see that, all Igbos are millionaires according to them.

Criticize the flogger for mixing kindness with wickedness. C'est fini.

They told them to queue but in this Nigeria, you can forget it.

Go to any Stadium today in Nigeria, even when there are two policeman with koboko standing by the queue, there will still be people bum rushing the queue taking their chances trying to join it nearer the front where their friends are.

Even when they see others that were flogged with koboko in their attempt tofl join the queue, they will still attempt their own.

Even when they flog someone in his attempt, he will still come back and try again.

It is Nigeria, it is what we do. Ndigbo and Ndi Yoruba especially in my experience.

Before they convered the Terraces at Onikan stadium, anytime Enugu Rangers in particular are at Onikan stadium, the flyover behind one of the goalpost will be full of certain people. Every so often Police would come and clear them, as soon as they leave, those fans will come back again to be chased away with koboko

Like I said, it is a Nigerian thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 3:42pm On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:
From emilokan to EmiloCANE. grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by nosa2ekundayo: 3:45pm On Feb 20
JayTripz:
Ahhhh Omoooo cry cry :'

Makes me wanna Cry

God help us in this country

I deeply believe that Nigerians are not yet suffering if we were suffering properly, the needful would have been done.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by nedekid: 3:48pm On Feb 20
Jennyclay:
So you now get flogged to eat bread and yam

Tinubu is gradually enslaving Nigerians and I’m glad those who voted for him are not left out in this hardship!

That’s serves them right !! undecided

Ntooor!!!
The most vocal that also had the means have japa. I have about 10 of them as friends. Those ones sold property and ran to Canada before see finish enter. Good thing is that they are now living below their status abroad. Having to do jobs they had passed the level in naija.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by cocoduck: 3:55pm On Feb 20
Mitsurugi:

But it ain't fresh either, innit? cheesy
in context of what is happening, it is still fresh
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20
He told them he will feed them with agbado, ewedu and corn. What a diet, bread and yam! Hahahaha 🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20
It’s typical Nigerian rowdy crowd.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by naijamerican: 4:33pm On Feb 20
Kingluqman:
E lor fokan bale grin

The moment Tinubu was sworn in was the time another phase of Shege Banza started in Nigeria.

The man is clueless and I don't think it can get better anytime soon.

May God not help Nigeria... may we learn the hard way in order to help ourselves in this country grin

Amen. Hopefully God completely ignores and foresakes Nigeria so they can learn the evils of tribmalism.

God is punishing Nigeria and i dont feel sorry for them.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zeezenho: 4:38pm On Feb 20
Is that agbado bread? I want know whether the cocaine sniffer don fulfill his electoral promise to his urchins.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zeezenho: 4:43pm On Feb 20
Please some should confirm if that's agbado bread! I heard the man flogging the urchins is one shinedu abi shukudi.

Anyways ronu amaka
Tinubu too amaka.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zeezenho: 4:47pm On Feb 20
Felaincarnated:
Mc oluomo flog dem well🤣🤣

Mc Wetin.na shukudi mama shinedu pickin.na him deh flog them
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by udede(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20
Rahkman:
This na the original ebi mpiawa azu grin grin
mpiali
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20
Na only yoruba and hausa and igbo de nigeria ? At least in that crowd there must be at least someone who is from a minority tribe so which line will they be on
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20
rollywise:

Abeg what did he say

Something about peril coming to a leader who doesn't listen to the people. Check his interview on Arise
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Faposky95: 5:35pm On Feb 20
Riches and poverty are a 2- face MF......
The guys that gave us APC are those in there.....
What do you want Igbos to do...or is he not hungry and are the prices not affecting him to directly.....

Shame on APC......and its minions....who think politics for a forward Nigeria is bread and agbado..... palliative....
I dislike the party because of its carrot dangling politics......
Thanks my Igbo people for not nearing such lines even in the face of the stinging hardship.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20
Wellcome to the Zhoo, infact, even Animals has more rights than Naigeerians.

See now grown ass adults are rushing to grab a loaf of out of dates bread Bread that people throw in their bins daily here.

Some of these fools will still praise corrupt thieving politicians when they drive past in their convoy of expensive SUVs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zidane199(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20
No 100naira bread in 9ja
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by OKEIYIOKODU: 6:04pm On Feb 20
Lindalilian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVStSRqCxfE?si=js0eBlcC7RjM_PT2

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger
I saw the video.
It happened February 14th,I called Valentine flogging for bread made from agbado and cassava.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by bionixs: 9:14pm On Feb 20
Feintline:
Tinubu do this one.

After getting 50 lashes of cane for 1 little loaf of bread, yarimo cilicmarin, obiedun, seunmsg and others will jump out on line singing ragge
YARIMO ' that name get as e dey sound funny and jagudaic to my ears

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by bionixs: 9:15pm On Feb 20
tnerro1:
It will Favour them and their families
no worry , just bear it. The cane go favour una family. Just take the lashes and 1 bread go drop
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by yarimo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20
bionixs:
YARIMO ' that name get as e dey sound funny and jagudaic to my ears

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by bionixs: 9:20pm On Feb 20
Go to Alaba as I was there yesterday, one of my guy an importer just put tv dey monitor dollar per second. As e dey increase, e dey add money for him goods on the go. My guy add 4k on top wetin I go buy o. Upon say na my brother proper o. He told me say if I no pay today , e go record am . Finally , I paid o

Igbos are the most relaxed people in Nigeria today. In short , na their families e dey favor truly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by bionixs: 9:23pm On Feb 20
[quote author=yarimo post=128560427][/quote]hahahaha! Seriously o
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by aswani(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20
bionixs:
Go to Alaba as I was there yesterday, one of my guy an importer just put tv dey monitor dollar per second. As e dey increase, e dey add money for him goods on the go. My guy add 4k on top wetin I go buy o. Upon say na my brother proper o. He told me say if I no pay today , e go record am . Finally , I paid o

Igbos are the most relaxed people in Nigeria today. In short , na their families e dey favor truly

So last time I checked, Alaba goods were luxury goods and not essential ones.

If things are getting tough, those trading in Luxury goods would be the first to start feeling the pinch.

So while I am very happy that my dear Ndigbo non-President Tinubu voting Obidient friends are the only ones not affected by rising prices, I have a feeling that things might start to unravel in their world very quickly, assuming say dis ya story no bi chest beating fabu.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Psoul(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20
Mitsurugi:
Old video. Happened last week. This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Food riots is one of the main topplers of any government. Tinubu should be smarter than what his followers make him out to be.

In my opinion Prof. Yusuf issued a veiled threat yesterday to those who are discerning enough.

If your talking about military toppling the government, then, you're on long thing.

Our military had already been demilitarized starting from the time they brought them out from barracks to mingle with civilians on daily basis.

Secondly, allowing them to work with police demilitarized then and somehow militarized the police.

Finally, politicians know that when the military are not happy in the barracks especially due to insufficient funds, they will start thinking of coup. They have them checkpoints, legalized engine for them. By so doing, they see enough cash on daily basis and will not bother about there poor salaries. So, none of them can think of coup cos they're making enough motor and also started enjoying soft life. The harness in them is gradually bn eroded.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Streetdoctor: 10:20pm On Feb 20
jogojogo:

Ok. I thought Obi won Lagos and was rigged...so now APC them vote?
No be rigging again?
Ronu rest or u RIP

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Streetdoctor: 10:26pm On Feb 20
Kusu12:
Obirodents have turned Nairaland to Wailingland, scavenging the Internet looking for any news to lament and gnash their teeth.
I can feel ur tears bro
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Streetdoctor: 10:27pm On Feb 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Oga there is nothing new here. This happens in parties where you find people rushing for food even when they can feed themselves and a whole community. Nobi today. Lol grin
Book of tears chapter 1 vs 2, I feel it bro. Ur mothers are planning to beat up Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.