Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) (44364 Views)

Viral Videos Show Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Yam, Bread In Lagos Amid H / Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by callmevirus(m): 11:16am On Feb 20
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

I can see Yarimo, helinius and that Mannagrill suya seller

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're really teaching Peter Obi a lesson

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Felaincarnated: 11:17am On Feb 20
Mc oluomo flog dem well🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by callmevirus(m): 11:17am On Feb 20
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

I can see Yarimo, helinius and that Mannagrill suya seller struggling to get bread and yam

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're really teaching Peter Obi a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by tochez24(m): 11:17am On Feb 20
Orlu13:
kai...but sincerely I want Tinubu to turn things around...it was funny bfr but it's no longer funny

everyday I step out, I see ppl begging.. like able bodied men and women begging on d road

as a hater of tinubu, I just want him to turn things around so all these sufferings will stop

A man cannot give what he doesn't have⚠️

Just like buhari, tinubu has nothing to offer NIGERIANS and NIGERIA♂️ the only difference was that buhari, although was corrupt and directionless he still has human sympathy, that's why he didn't touch subsidy at all even when advised to remove subsidy, he knew it was hunger straight for the poor masses. Yet that sympathy still pushed him to work against tinubu before and during campaigns... Yet NIGERIANS couldn't see the handwriting on the wall☠️☠️

Fools thought they were doing the south east⚠️

But when you talk with facts, you will see a fool from the gutters will start calling you ipob and all sort of names...

Well... 8 years is too far to any hope to come!!!!!

Soon Dollar will get to 5000n, only then you will see real starvation πŸ’―πŸ™„

Make everyone tighten his seat belt o
Hunger and starvation never come sef😁😁

We all have sown, definitely we all shall reap accordingly!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zetty177x: 11:17am On Feb 20
jubrilsmoke:
you guys should try and be current , this is last week news.. nairaland lacks frequent update on news too late with news .

But them flog them abi ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Felaincarnated: 11:19am On Feb 20
Na Mc oluomo flog dem🀣
Zetty177x:

But them flog them abi ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by callmevirus(m): 11:19am On Feb 20
tnerro1:
It will Favour them and their families

You mean the cane?
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by SpartaOfLagos: 11:19am On Feb 20
See how they are flogging ronu people over a loaf of bread

Awon political lesson teachers lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ idiots

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by StraightGaay: 11:19am On Feb 20
GiftofGOD081:
The person doing the flogging is an Igbo then
Probably IPOB, frustrated as a result of the lesson he is being thought.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Sunnyski: 11:20am On Feb 20
From agbado and cassava to bread and yam.

This government will favour me and my family πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by sukar886: 11:21am On Feb 20
Am really enjoying this.... Batified.. Hahahaahaha, mad people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Sunnyski: 11:22am On Feb 20
Zetty177x:

But them flog them abi ?

They flogged the hell outta dem πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:23am On Feb 20
I believe this is not shade been throw at any tribe or religion. But my take is this, we should learn from this regime.

Atleast when electing a leader, let’s always keep sentiment aside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 11:24am On Feb 20
olawonder:
Tribal bigotry! We seen videos of similar situation in the East many times online o!
Bring the evidence where people are being flogged because of food in southeast

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Goodlady(f): 11:24am On Feb 20
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by shinex2009: 11:24am On Feb 20
it is well. The Government of the day must come up with policies that will easy up the hunder in the land
Lindalilian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVStSRqCxfE?si=js0eBlcC7RjM_PT2

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by LeeSmart: 11:27am On Feb 20
This video almost brought tears to my eyes, just look at our Nigerians struggling to get waht to eat... These days i'm always scared of going out, don't want to go out and end up seeing waht will give me trouble trying to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by callmevirus(m): 11:27am On Feb 20
StraightGaay:
Probably IPOB, frustrated as a result of the lesson he is being thought.

But the Igbo guy flog you wella in your own Lagos
You later get the bread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Roger3D(m): 11:27am On Feb 20
Tinubu has turned Nigerians into hungry animals. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by hammer567: 11:27am On Feb 20
IGBO PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE.

ALL THIS WAS AVIODABLE HAD GEJ CONTINUED HIS EXCELLENT ECONOMIC POLICY.

IT WAS YORUBA AND THEIR LOUD NOISE THAT REMOVE GEJ FROM POWER, GIVING US BUHARI AND NOW THE THIEF.

NIGERIA ECONOMY BACK THEN WAS THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD, 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by macho44(m): 11:27am On Feb 20
tucky200:
Tribalism at its peak
SHUT your DIRTYMOUTH Up!
Y'all will never LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by surgical: 11:28am On Feb 20
headboyprince:
dont worry its like that in the UK and france... its happening everywhere in the world, it's global recession. grin
You are right that is how the idiots normally explain away everything, and some how some people do believe them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:30am On Feb 20
opalu:
That can only happen in mosque. Remember that their young children learning Karatu are always flogged with wounds on a daily basis in the south west here. In the north it is even worse. They can lock them up in hunger for so long just to recite their holy book.

The foundation of the Christian faith is LOVE. So u can't even try such.
Easier to spot a religion fanatic, enthusiast and bigot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by proxillin(m): 11:30am On Feb 20
esheshe bere...elo fokan bale oooo....

you never see anything...this is shege, shege reloaded is coming by mid year...

Th bible says it shall not be well with the wicked
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by achimendy(m): 11:31am On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:
From emilokan to EmiloCANE. grin

Hahahahahahahaha

I laugh in words and emojiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 11:32am On Feb 20
Have been wondering and crying 😒 since I saw this video few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by hammer567: 11:32am On Feb 20
proxillin:
esheshe bere...elo fokan bale oooo....

you never see anything...this is shege, shege reloaded is coming by mid year...

Th bible says it shall not be well with the wicked

AFTER THIS NIGERIA, ONLY PEOPLE TAHT WILL ACCEPT TO SHARE COUNTRY WITH YORUBA IS FULANI.

YORUBA KEEP YOUR LAGOS, WE DATCH YOU.

SS/SE TO YOUR TENT O ISRAEL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by hammer567: 11:34am On Feb 20
HOW CAN IN A COUNTRY OF WELL OVER 150 TRIBES, YORUBA WILL BE THE LOUDEST.

NOT THAT THEY ARE LOUD FOR ANY GOOD REASON, THE PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE IN MAKING NOISE.

IT WAS THEIR NOISE THAT COST US GEJ FOR NO REASON.

THIS COUNTRY WAS ON TRACK.

ALL OF A SUDEDEN BECAUSE THEY WANT TO INHERIT PRESIDENCY THEY BRING BUHARI.

AN OLD MAN, THAT SHOULD BE ENJOYING RETIREMENT.

NOW THEY HAVE INHERIT PRESIDENCY, WHAT IS THE NOISE?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by StraightGaay: 11:35am On Feb 20
callmevirus:

But the Igbo guy flog you wella in your own Lagos
You later get the bread?
You don't get the sarcasm obviously.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Rejoice28(f): 11:35am On Feb 20
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by sylve11: 11:35am On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:

grin grin cool
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 11:35am On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.