Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) (44510 Views)

Viral Videos Show Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Yam, Bread In Lagos Amid H / Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by jogojogo: 12:12pm On Feb 20
Patojargz:
Normally, dem deserve am cos na dem vote Apc in power... Ibos dey alright
Ok. I thought Obi won Lagos and was rigged...so now APC them vote?
No be rigging again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by arantess: 12:16pm On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:
From emilokan to EmiloCANE. grin

The pun is sweet grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by DaTruths: 12:20pm On Feb 20
tucky200:
Tribalism at its peak

Omo eeh we go raise tribalism sotey head go begin roll
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by jogojogo: 12:20pm On Feb 20
callmevirus:

Sorry my gee
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by able20(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20
Yoruba people should please give Tinubu more than 8 years to organize food for the region.
Our people should tolerate the renewed shege program of Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by jogojogo: 12:23pm On Feb 20
hammer567:

U NEED A SEPARATE COUNTRY OR GO BACK TO BENIN AND TOGO, MAKE WE CHECK WHETHER THIS THING WAY DEY DO UNA GO STOP.

E DON COMMOT FOR PLAY, ENTER MARKET.
Biafran return to your potopoto

U MAKE NO SENSE, JUST NOISE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Maxtipulation(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20
God ooooooooo
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by faceland: 12:25pm On Feb 20
Even in Nigerian prison they don't do like this.

Anyway, YouTube would soon take down that video.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by vickthourh(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20
The hausas and yorubas will suffer the most
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:26pm On Feb 20
Yoruba line
Hausa line.
Their coital go produce a mumuni 😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by aswani(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20
Lindalilian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVStSRqCxfE?si=js0eBlcC7RjM_PT2

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger

Did the recorder get the information by asking everybody on the queue what tribe they were or is this another thread that some people will beat their chests and then start complaining when others respond to them?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by imagrg(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20
I cry for the country.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by OredoPikin: 12:28pm On Feb 20
pquaver:

Obi is even worse.. Dont deceive urself.. Please.. Obi cant change nada
that is what u tell yourself in your whatsapp groups to deceive your fellow ronus not to sane people like us.

Tinubu is dull and very dull at that
that man brain is empty
the fact that till now, u still dont see him as empty means u are very biased

Obi outlined what he will used the subsidy removal money to do if he win
can u please tell me what Tinubu is using it to do?

Tinubu tot removing subsidy means removing the criminals in that sector, he never anticipated it will have such more negative consequence on the masses. now he is sharing palliatives grin grin (that palliatives alone shows he has zero brain and never envisage the outcome to be this much).
Peter Obi knew all that and that was why he said he will first remove 50%, use the money to fix critical sector to ensure the masses dont feel it that much. then after fixing those critical sectors and everything and everybody are okay, he will then remove it 100%, by then will all must have adjusted to it

you guys need to stop all these propaganda and face the truth
well, its only the people in your categories u guys can deceive sha
i followed all the major parties and candidates before settling with Obi as my candidate. He was the only one ready for a New Nigeria, the others just wanted to be called president like Buhari
that is the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Inosky: 12:29pm On Feb 20
During election they will still give them another bread or 1k to endure with for another 4 years. Naija don cast. What baffles me is how I got to exist in the same space and share same country with this kind of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Achor1111(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20
Dear OP, don't generalize it to Nigerians.
Only Hausa and Yorubas are on the que.
No south -south
No south - east.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by TalkingBird: 12:32pm On Feb 20
What is this please?
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by HopeGying: 12:32pm On Feb 20
Dem never see anything yet
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Lastmessenger2: 12:32pm On Feb 20
GiftofGOD081:
the person doing the flogging is an Igbo then
Tell me you don't mean it?
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by YourKarma: 12:34pm On Feb 20
olawonder:
Tribal bigotry! We seen videos of similar situation in the East many times online o!
Sharrap abeg. Show me 1 video where people are being flogged like animals while they hustle for Agege bread in the east.
This nonsense can only happen in the SW and North but never in the SE and SS

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Hullcity: 12:36pm On Feb 20
If I pity Yoruba people for this one make I quench grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by 3rockets(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20
Lindalilian:

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

The lines were divided into two, one line for the yorubas, another for the Hausas, the recorder claimed that no igbos were amongst the crowd scampering for bread and yam.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/15/viral-videos-show-nigerians-being-flogged-get-free-yam-bread-lagos-amid-hardship-hunger

Few months ago, I made a comment for those who voted Tinubu, I said as for me and my family, whether Obi or Tinubu o, I will be alright. Emilokan people how far, how hunger?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20
Pablodreay890:
Now na only Yoruba and Hausa people they feel this shege much….. How Igbo people con dey survive…..
all tribes are feeling the heat. I heard my landlady this morning shouting on my igbo co-tenant to pay his bills.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Kusu12: 12:38pm On Feb 20
Obirodents have turned Nairaland to Wailingland, scavenging the Internet looking for any news to lament and gnash their teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:39pm On Feb 20
Mitsurugi:
Old video. Happened last week. This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Food riots is one of the main topplers of any government. Tinubu should be smarter than what his followers make him out to be.

In my opinion Prof. Yusuf issued a veiled threat yesterday to those who are discerning enough.

Oga there is nothing new here. This happens in parties where you find people rushing for food even when they can feed themselves and a whole community. Nobi today. Lol grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by GiftofGOD081: 12:39pm On Feb 20
StraightGaay:
Probably IPOB, frustrated as a result of the lesson he is being thought.
very correct
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by GiftofGOD081: 12:40pm On Feb 20
Lastmessenger2:
Tell me you don't mean it?
I just guest
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Kusu12: 12:41pm On Feb 20
ufotunang:
We warned you people but you did not want to listen...vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country and better life for nigerians...but you refused..can you now see the renewed hope you voted for

Like Obingo turned Anambra State to Dubia when he was the governor? Deluded obirodent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by GiftofGOD081: 12:41pm On Feb 20
OctavianAC:
You don't mean it.
I mean it
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by IamAtikulate: 12:42pm On Feb 20
Which Nigerians?

Say Yorubas
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20
Achoghim:
Please can someone play me that Tinubu song. "Tiiinuuubuu! Tinubu eh! Tinubu here, Tinubu there, Tinubu...hmm! Jagaban Jagaban Jagabannn. Tinubu North, Tinubu East, Tinubu West, Tinubu South..." grin grin grin
Intro:: god bless PD,,APC!,,,go,,go,,god bless PD,APC

🫣😂
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Godszilla: 12:43pm On Feb 20
The most tragic part of this video is the person capturing the video arguing with the other person about an ibo person being on the queue,its almost impossible there isn't an ibo person there.

Some say there's light @ the end of the tunnel,there's no light anywhere because Nigerians are not in a tunnel but in a box and it's sealed. It's sad how Nigerians find themselves in this state. It's sad sad.

Lindalilian:

With the price of goods and services in the rise, it is evident to note that Nigerians have resulted to alms begging as the only solution to hunger.

The moment Nigerians are being flogged in Lagos Island over 100 naira bread and yam has got people talking on social media, as captured in the video, the man who had the video on record claimed that only yorubas and Hausas are being flogged to be in queue for the bread and yam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Jonjam269: 12:45pm On Feb 20
Obidots lamentation thread. Losers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Even Morons Know Buhari Has Failed" - Obasanjo / A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.