Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) (44366 Views)

Viral Videos Show Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Yam, Bread In Lagos Amid H / Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Lastmessenger2: 12:46pm On Feb 20
GiftofGOD081:
I just guest
is well. I hope that koboko can reset some peoples brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by justmondris: 12:50pm On Feb 20
Wetin Igbo people one go do for such place. They are hard-working and they can feed their family well even if a bag of rice is 200k.
Note: I am not an Igbo person.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Sctests: 12:51pm On Feb 20
Gjrich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUf8batd2E8?si=fQZ8JbV2DXvhEqkp

You see poor people for this country? Na die dem dey. No pity for them.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Majesty7: 12:52pm On Feb 20
Gjrich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUf8batd2E8?si=fQZ8JbV2DXvhEqkp

What an extremely daft human. So it was only the Igbos that voted for Obi? You see why you kept reducing your chances

So in your dunce state, you believed Obi would have done any better? Old deluded idi*t

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Sctests: 12:56pm On Feb 20
Majesty7:

What an extremely daft human. So it was only the Igbos that voted for Obi? You see why you kept reducing your chances

Na die you dey.

I pray you remain alive to reinforce your suffering in 2027.

In Fela's words 'if you no die, you go nearly die..'

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Majesty7: 1:00pm On Feb 20
Sctests:

Na die you dey.

I pray you remain alive to reinforce your suffering in 2027.

In Fela's words 'if you no die, you go nearly die..'

Thanking God for my life and not complaining because I know Tinubu is still on the right track. If you need help, say it. Weep for yourself young man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Pablodreay890: 1:19pm On Feb 20
Chummynoni:
all tribes are feeling the heat. I heard my landlady this morning shouting on my igbo co-tenant to pay his bills.
Your are right on this. It’s everywhere this shege is touching
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20
And bastard tinubu and shetima are in ass hole rock eating turkey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Zetty177x: 1:20pm On Feb 20
Sunnyski:

They flogged the hell outta dem 😂 😂

Sunny ski, u nor go kee me with laughter...🤣🤣🤣..u too funny..that was harsh. The hell ke?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20
Chaiii Las Las Niger people's become Almajiri , this hardship BUHARI and his familist turn this country into.
May God Almighty Save us.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20
Somalia will be laughing at us now... ODOGWU MNK!!.. U WILL LIVE LONG!
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by cocoduck: 1:26pm On Feb 20
Mitsurugi:
Old video. Happened last week. This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Food riots is one of the main topplers of any government. Tinubu should be smarter than what his followers make him out to be.

In my opinion Prof. Yusuf issued a veiled threat yesterday to those who are discerning enough.
Last week is not old video
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by donbrowser(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20
tojahh:

Is that all you have to say?
I know you go soon post Doctors on strike in Anambra as your one and only defense line

Who's your President again Baami? grin

Na only states wey Tinubu win hunger and protest dey happen boss grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by tojahh(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20
donbrowser:

Na only states wey Tinubu win hunger and protest dey happen boss grin

E for ko balé
Awa gbé wa lé grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Patojargz: 1:46pm On Feb 20
jogojogo:

Ok. I thought Obi won Lagos and was rigged...so now APC them vote?
No be rigging again?

I nor sabi ds one wey u dey yarn... U nor dey see say na pipo wey vote Apc dey suffer pass abi u wan dey whine😫
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by hosemujica: 1:52pm On Feb 20
Anunakeeh:

Yes the United States are also going through such ordeal toogrin

It's a global ordeal, The europeans are feeling the famine and the inflation the mostgrin
Which of the United States are you talking about? There’s no inflation here, fuel is less than $2 a gallon in some areas. People are balling here stop being deceptive. Nigeria is going through economic breakdown.

I don’t know about Europe but I don’t think it can be worse than the stories coming out of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Sonicroyel: 1:54pm On Feb 20
POVERTY HUNGER GAMES

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20
[quote author=OredoPikin post=128550873]
that is what u tell yourself in your whatsapp groups to deceive your fellow ronus not to sane people like us.

Tinubu is dull and very dull at that
that man brain is empty
the fact that till now, u still dont see him as empty means u are very biased

Obi outline
can u please tell me what Tinubu is using it to

😂😂😂 Lambs.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20
Some People will still be typing on BAT mandate we shall stand

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20
cocoduck:
Last week is not old video

But it ain't fresh either, innit? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Mayhem1: 1:58pm On Feb 20
Orlu13:
kai...but sincerely I want Tinubu to turn things around...it was funny bfr but it's no longer funny

everyday I step out, I see ppl begging.. like able bodied men and women begging on d road

as a hater of tinubu, I just want him to turn things around so all these sufferings will stop

no people must suffer it o, next time they will think twice before they vote
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by lendahand(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:
From emilokan to EmiloCANE. grin

I salute your wittyness bro, comedian
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Orlu13: 2:03pm On Feb 20
Mayhem1:
no people must suffer it o, next time they will think twice before they vote

lolz...vawulence grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20
opalu:
That can only happen in mosque. Remember that their young children learning Karatu are always flogged with wounds on a daily basis in the south west here. In the north it is even worse. They can lock them up in hunger for so long just to recite their holy book.

The foundation of the Christian faith is LOVE. So u can't even try such.
Love indeed!

Even christians don't love themselves, it's all pretence. Religion has done more harm than good in Nigeria. Come to my state and see what's happening here, we got more christians here but I see wickedness everyday.

What you bought N200 just now could be increased to N500 the next minute. Traders now form unions to inflate prices of commodities outta greed. You see them making calls gingering others to increase price.

The recent one in my neighborhood is that all landlords have increased their rents and we heard they held a meeting recently......My landlady who's a deaconess in church also increased my rent, you need to see her big bible every sunday morning. I asked her why the increment and she complained of the harsh economy.

Till today she hasn't been able to answer the simple question I asked her before I angrily walked out on her as she started stammering all of a sudden.

I asked her "ma if landlords who collect rents are complaining of the harsh economy what do you want tenants to do?"

My compound is like a mini estate with 7units of flats, her late husband also has another compound somewhere else yet this witch is still complaining of harsh economy.....Don't forget she's a CHRISTIAN.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by mightyhazel: 2:05pm On Feb 20
Toluabigr8:
From emilokan to EmiloCANE. grin

You are a badd man.. grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Anunakeeh: 2:12pm On Feb 20
hosemujica:
Which of the United States are you talking about? There’s no inflation here, fuel is less than $2 a gallon in some areas. People are balling here stop being deceptive. Nigeria is going through economic breakdown.

I don’t know about Europe but I don’t think it can be worse than the stories coming out of Nigeria.

Look at this onegrin

You aren't in Nigeria so no need stating the obvious to yougrin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by rollywise(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20
Mitsurugi:
Old video. Happened last week. This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Food riots is one of the main topplers of any government. Tinubu should be smarter than what his followers make him out to be.

In my opinion Prof. Yusuf issued a veiled threat yesterday to those who are discerning enough.

Abeg what did he say
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by rollywise(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20
Those are the two major tribes that voted for this tribulation. Karma is really flesh and blood
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by mightyhazel: 2:18pm On Feb 20
G00dharddick:
Seunmsg have you received your own flogging and bread too?
Cane and A-bel.. sorry Cane and A bread grin
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Lavor234: 2:24pm On Feb 20
Sonicroyel:
POVERTY HUNGER GAMES
I swear
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Exceed15: 2:36pm On Feb 20
It's no longer Emilokan. It is now Ebilokan.. hahahaha... My Belle dey sweet me. Infact Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Nigerians Being Flogged To Get Free Bread & Yam In Lagos (Video) by Mccullum: 2:57pm On Feb 20
Ibos and gaslighting of every incidents are like five and six,

Some time ago, a governor from South East sharing less than three liters of Kerosene,

those commentators on this video clip didn't see that, all Igbos are millionaires according to them.

Criticize the flogger for mixing kindness with wickedness. C'est fini.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.