Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

50,000 Naira Personal Gifting - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting (2851 Views)

200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:04am On Feb 21
guobe:
I initially intended gifting 10,000 naira to five people but I feel it will go round to more people if I gift 2,000 naira to 25 people.
If you were earlier successful in the earlier 20,000 naira gifted recently to guys please dont participate as I will ignore you.
Please if you really don't need it allow people that need it to get it.
The country is currently very tough but God got our back.
Thanks and may God bless us all as I will commence distribution of the 2,000 naira to 25 people soonest.

It was the 10k I needed

2k won't do buy nothing in this godforsaken Benin city
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:09am On Feb 21
Dropping this here again

Hopefully before I wake up this morning I will wake up with a smile

Access bank
OG AZ
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by delkuf(m): 2:56am On Feb 21
@guobe, am still expecting. I really need that money. Good morning
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 4:36am On Feb 21
LalastiklaIa:

It was the 10k I needed

10,000 naira was sent to you and you didn't acknowledge.
The donor chose you.check thread..
Nawa for you o Lalastikala.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 4:40am On Feb 21
LalastiklaIa:

It was the 10k I needed

And please don't call Benin City that name you called as it is a blessed kingdom.
There is power in the tongue and wherever you are always command goodness and fortune to locate you and so shall it be.
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by Angeli90(f): 4:45am On Feb 21
[quote author=guobe post=128563404]
And please don't call Benin City that name you called as it is a blessed kingdom.
There is power in the tongue and wherever you are always command goodness and fortune to locate you and so shall it be.[/quote
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:53am On Feb 21
guobe:

There is power in the tongue and wherever you are always command goodness and fortune to locate you and so shall it be.

Okay sir my bad I'm sorry

It's a blessed city flowing with milk and honey cool
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 4:54am On Feb 21
@PRETTYGIRL 2,000 NAIRA SENT
I am yet to be deducted. Maybe network issues. Keep me posted.
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:04am On Feb 21
LalastiklaIa:

Okay sir my bad I'm sorry

It's a blessed city flowing with milk and honey cool
You were nagging in all the threads and even wrote yourself out and that is why I personally ignored you but the donor magnanimously added you to the last six but alas you have unfollowed the thread and did not know what happened at last.
Nobody owes you anything in a gifting and as a man learn to talk less and stop nagging like a woman.

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:09am On Feb 21
@Shytreasure 2k sent
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by Newfoundlove: 5:11am On Feb 21
guobe:

Boss anything for me?

Good morning
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:11am On Feb 21
guobe:

You were nagging in all the threads and even wrote yourself out and that is why I personally ignored you but the donor magnanimously added you to the last six but alas you have unfollowed the thread and did not know what happened at last.
Nobody owes you anything in a gifting and as a man learn to talk less and stop nagging like a woman.

Okay sir noted
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by Janesouthall: 5:16am On Feb 21
guobe:
I initially intended gifting 10,000 naira to five people but I feel it will go round to more people if I gift 2,000 naira to 25 people.
If you were earlier successful in the earlier 20,000 naira gifted recently to guys please dont participate as I will ignore you.
Please if you really don't need it allow people that need it to get it.
The country is currently very tough but God got our back.
Thanks and may God bless us all as I will commence distribution of the 2,000 naira to 25 people soonest.

Mr guobe, will I also miss this one too. Extend you love to me pls

Opay 8069753441 - juliet
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:18am On Feb 21
MiniMonster:
I hope I get selected too
Send account
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:19am On Feb 21
debbydams:
hi ... I'm interested
Send account
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:24am On Feb 21
@dcass I did not see momo bank in my transfer app
And why is someone calling you a scammer.
I pass on you

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by Newfoundlove: 5:34am On Feb 21
guobe:
@dcass I did not see momo bank in my transfer app
And why is someone calling you a scammer.
I pass on you

Boss man

Did I do wrong abi I no just get luck ni
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:34am On Feb 21
@candydaddy 2k sent
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:36am On Feb 21
e sir guobe i have seen it now boss u are blessed, i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:36am On Feb 21
guobe:
@candydaddy 2k sent

i really appreciate it sir im very happy and God bless u more
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by Laanike50(f): 5:37am On Feb 21
guobe:
@candydaddy 2k sent
Good morning please pick me. I really need it

8094608691 Opay
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:42am On Feb 21
guobe:

I didn't unfollow just came on to read and skipped to the last page and was unaware I was selected. If you had not told me I wouldn't have known. You are right nobody owes me nothing. Once again thank you very much sir and many thanks to the donor who overlooked all those tantrums and still selected me. I feel somehow like the donor just showed me the "God type of mercy".

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:45am On Feb 21
LalastiklaIa:

I didn't unfollow just came on to read and skipped to the last page and was unaware I was selected. If you had not told me I wouldn't have known. You are right nobody owes me nothing. Once again thank you very much sir and many thanks to the donor who overlooked all those tantrums and still selected me. I feel somehow like the donor just showed me the "God type of mercy".
You still haven't acknowledged you saw the money.
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:45am On Feb 21
CANDYDADDY:
e sir guobe i have seen it now boss u are blessed, i really appreciate
Thanks
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:48am On Feb 21
guobe:

You still haven't acknowledged you saw the money.

I am yet to receive the money sir

My account is 8034063683 opay
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 5:59am On Feb 21
Debit alert lalastikala .
You were the last person to be credited.

Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:00am On Feb 21
LalastiklaIa:

I am yet to receive the money sir

My account is 8034063683 opay

guy just say u want to collect 2 money at once, why didn't u mentioned that u haven't received b4 but now on 2k thread, nîgerian are so greedy
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by Janesouthall: 6:06am On Feb 21
Sir guobe...haba did I offend you...biko extend ur love
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:08am On Feb 21
CANDYDADDY:

guy just say u want to collect 2 money at once, why didn't u mentioned that u haven't received b4 but now on 2k thread, nîgerian are so greedy

Please I don't understand you sir. I never knew I was selected and also didn't receive alert nor did the amount in my account change.

I came on 2k thread yes. But did you see me drop account details to get the 2k? I just came and said I wish it was the 10k I got not knowing I had been selected already and money sent but didn't receive it. I just hope it was my account it was forwarded to
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:10am On Feb 21
guobe:
Debit alert lalastikala .
You were the last person to be credited.

Not me sir

Opay

My name is Daniel Olamide

Somebody's prayer has been answered.
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by guobe: 6:11am On Feb 21
LalastiklaIa:

Please I don't understand you sir. I never knew I was selected and also didn't receive alert nor did the amount in my account change.

I came on 2k thread yes. But did you see me drop account details to get the 2k? I just came and said I wish it was the 10k I got not knowing I had been selected already and money sent but didn't receive it. I just hope it was my account it was forwarded to
You dropped your account details earlier and it was sent to the account. You were the last recipient and you can see the debit alert screenshot.
Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:11am On Feb 21
There must have been a mix up somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Greatest Cause Of Failed Relationships And Marriage - Bad Mindset / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend / Would You Defy Your Parents To Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.