Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? (39027 Views)

My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning / My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by SapaProMax: 10:29pm On Feb 20
DSS1335:
A very good young woman whom her husband abandoned last year lost her 1 year old child this morning. They jovial baby was very healthy on Sunday, by Monday morning, the baby was suffering from diarrhea and vomiting. According to the mum, she was prescribed pediatric antibiotic Amoxicillin along with antimalarial (Lonart susp), paracetamol syrup and Rophegan. I was alarmed on why she gave her child Rophegan 5ml, normally this antiemetic drug is not recommended for children under 2 years of age. Unfortunately this early morning the child was gasping for breath while crying loudly and died few hours later.

The issue now is that she is from far away east. She doesn't want to travel home. I have a very large space in my compound, and want to bury the child there. I consulted my kins, they objected it that I should never allow such to happen that it's against our tradition. That a child should be buried in his father's home or public cemetery. This tenant have already made up her mind to Park out few months after her rent expires due to the scandals of separating from her husband. Should I go ahead and allow her or alternatively raise funds for her to travel to the east to bury the child there. Though she isn't forthcoming with my alternative.

N/B
I am of Rivers state, Ikwerre to be precise, the lady from Umuahia

Update:
The mother of the lady came late in the afternoon from Abia state and pleaded I should allow them bury the baby in my compound. After considering some notable advice from here coupled with the warning from my kinsmen, I declined. The lady's mother contacted their branch pastor and they made arrangements to bury her in a place provided by their church. Later this evening the woman came back insulting my family that we are very wicked for not allowing their baby to be buried in my compound.
If not for the sympathy I had for the mother mourning her loss, I would have lost my cool.
This was the same woman responsible for the breakdown of her daughter's marriage. After marriage, she came to live with the new couple who parked into my apartment newly. Instigating her daughter against her husband. Using her daughter as a proxy to siphon off her husband's wealth, a Dubai-based businessman. Controlling the man forcefully, preventing him from socializing with others because of her insecurity complexes. The last straw that broke the marriage was when the lady and her mother teamed up to lock the husband indoors for 4 days and transferred all his money to the wife's account. That whenever he needs his own money, he should tell the wife. In short, the marriage broke down irreconcilably and the husband relocated to another state and never came back, he was neither interested in the child that was born 3 months after nor care to inquire about their wellbeing
Allow her chop her Karma served breakfast in peace
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Error401: 10:29pm On Feb 20
cementary
DSS1335:

That whenever he needs his own money, he should tell the wife. In short, the marriage broke down irreconcilably and the husband relocated to another state and never came back, he was neither interested in the child that was born 3 months after nor care to inquire about their wellbeing
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by kaydee(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20
Why do I feel this is murder? Years of watching true crime taking its toll on me. I think it's deliberate
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by nedekid: 10:30pm On Feb 20
Guy do not involve yourself in wahala that does not concern you.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:30pm On Feb 20
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

Nah today.

Make dem ban tire.

Dragging another man's land to be used as a cemetary.

God punish all of una

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by PepeXKermit: 10:31pm On Feb 20
Purvan:
Bury that child

Nothing will happen

You peeps watch way too much Nollywood

If you want to sell the place it will be difficult to do so with a dead body buried beneath
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:32pm On Feb 20
mightyhazel:
Your own no just pass to cry over anything Igbo

Una no be am at all.

Covetous entitled heathens that keep eyeing what isn't theirs.

Tifiakpa!

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:34pm On Feb 20
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]

Rule 2

You for drag the useless idiots that want to turn OP's house to a cemetary .

What manner of rubbish and effontry is this?
I sha blame the OP.

If nah me , automatic quit notice .

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:35pm On Feb 20
Felaincarnated:
You are just a cursed ishmaelite. No tribe whatsoever wud want to bury his or her offspring in anoda man's compound. Davido's case shud tell u more about d ibo's culture.

And why is that Abia IDP demanding from the OP to bury her nigglet on his property?

Get out from my mentions you heathen swine

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by AlhajiCSO: 10:35pm On Feb 20
DomPerignon:

Una no be am at all.

Covetous entitled heathens that keep eyeing what isn't theirs.

Tifiakpa!

Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:36pm On Feb 20
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Rule 2

If you like call Satan to come press me this night.

Useless covetous people

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by squad1: 10:36pm On Feb 20
We all know that the country is in a sorry state but must we always blame the country for everybody's recklessness? Na wa for una ooo.

Atk1nson:
Nigeria is
in a mess, how can a child die in at home, with the parent self-medicating. What happen to the hospitals in the country?

In a normal country, this should lead to national self-reflection with an inquiry as to why the baby was not taken to the hospital.

I really feel sorry for the lady having to lose a baby under circumstances that are likely avoidable.

Hopefully, nigerians will one day realise their enemy is not the person of other tribe or religion but the politicians who are eating away their destiny and even their chidrens destiny.

We had a president who for 8 years got treatment in the UK, whilst doctors were often on strike and relocating enmass. Now the country has another one who gets treatment in france, while the population is left with subpar hospital facilities that are sarce and unaffordable for many
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Felaincarnated: 10:36pm On Feb 20
Are u related to d ikwerre landlord? Castrated swine
DomPerignon:

And why is that Abia IDP demanding from the OP to bury her nigglet on his property?

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by AlhajiCSO: 10:38pm On Feb 20
DomPerignon:

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:39pm On Feb 20
Felaincarnated:
Are u related to d ikwerre landlord? Castrated swine

So I should not talk because I am not related to the OP so that you can bury your Nigglet and tomorrow come with police and label the OP as being a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:40pm On Feb 20
AlhajiCSO:
[/b]
Rule 2

Nah you go tire.

You don cast and everyone is now heavily blackpilled on your antics.

Ban all you like.

I go talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Atk1nson(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20
DomPerignon:

Shut up .

How can you blame the entire Nigeria for the dystopian fcked up zero home training of this 0su who feels entitled to use her landlords's house as a cemetary?

You Ibo people ehn!

I never see.

My message was meant to hopefully drive some sense into people like you. Sense has been chasing you, but alas, you have always been faster than it.

I give up on you also

Not expecting you to figure this out but Atkinson user name is actually Akin's son. Not every yoruba person is as stupid as you are
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:43pm On Feb 20
Kobicove:
How come is it that you know so much about the medication that was given to the baby? undecided

Were you the one who bought them?

This here is pure sense.

Guy , you just won the internet today for this 400 iQ post.

OP has a lot to explain.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:43pm On Feb 20
Atk1nson:

My message was meant to hopefully drive some sense into people like you. Sense has been chasing you, but alas, you have always been faster than it.

I give up on you also

Apply your sense to where it's most needed.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by AllenSpencer: 10:45pm On Feb 20
If you can financially support her, Do.

If you cannot, since you said you have a large expanse of land, the burial space for a child is negligible considering the large expanse of land you have.

At least, people bury their loved ones at home.
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by skj1377(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20
No
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Opus85(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20
They transferred the husband's money to her account. So they finished the money to the extent she couldn't take the child to hospital. SMH
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by damiloladuke: 10:46pm On Feb 20
DSS1335:
A very good young woman whom her husband abandoned last year lost her 1 year old child this morning. They jovial baby was very healthy on Sunday, by Monday morning, the baby was suffering from diarrhea and vomiting. According to the mum, she was prescribed pediatric antibiotic Amoxicillin along with antimalarial (Lonart susp), paracetamol syrup and Rophegan. I was alarmed on why she gave her child Rophegan 5ml, normally this antiemetic drug is not recommended for children under 2 years of age. Unfortunately this early morning the child was gasping for breath while crying loudly and died few hours later.

The issue now is that she is from far away east. She doesn't want to travel home. I have a very large space in my compound, and want to bury the child there. I consulted my kins, they objected it that I should never allow such to happen that it's against our tradition. That a child should be buried in his father's home or public cemetery. This tenant have already made up her mind to Park out few months after her rent expires due to the scandals of separating from her husband. Should I go ahead and allow her or alternatively raise funds for her to travel to the east to bury the child there. Though she isn't forthcoming with my alternative.

N/B
I am of Rivers state, Ikwerre to be precise, the lady from Umuahia

Update:
The mother of the lady came late in the afternoon from Abia state and pleaded I should allow them bury the baby in my compound. After considering some notable advice from here coupled with the warning from my kinsmen, I declined. The lady's mother contacted their branch pastor and they made arrangements to bury her in a place provided by their church. Later this evening the woman came back insulting my family that we are very wicked for not allowing their baby to be buried in my compound.
If not for the sympathy I had for the mother mourning her loss, I would have lost my cool.
This was the same woman responsible for the breakdown of her daughter's marriage. After marriage, she came to live with the new couple who parked into my apartment newly. Instigating her daughter against her husband. Using her daughter as a proxy to siphon off her husband's wealth, a Dubai-based businessman. Controlling the man forcefully, preventing him from socializing with others because of her insecurity complexes. The last straw that broke the marriage was when the lady and her mother teamed up to lock the husband indoors for 4 days and transferred all his money to the wife's account. That whenever he needs his own money, he should tell the wife. In short, the marriage broke down irreconcilably and the husband relocated to another state and never came back, he was neither interested in the child that was born 3 months after nor care to inquire about their wellbeing

you self na amebo. We no need all this information

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by G00dharddick: 10:46pm On Feb 20
DSS1335

Dude are you ok to even think of such? Abi u dey knack the woman?
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Atk1nson(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20
DomPerignon:

Apply your sense to where it's most needed.

Thanks, obviously it was wasted trying to apply it you

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:47pm On Feb 20
Atk1nson:

Thanks, obviously it was wasted trying to apply it you

Use that sub par low iQ on your criminal prone relatives .

Tifiakpa people

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20
Wicked soul angry
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by DomPerignon: 10:48pm On Feb 20
AllenSpencer:
If you can financially support her, Do.

If you cannot, since you said you have a large expanse of land, the burial space for a child is negligible considering the large expanse of land you have.

At least, people bury their loved ones at home.

OP ignore this setup advice
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Atk1nson(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20
DomPerignon:

Use that sub par low iQ on your criminal prone relatives .

Tifiakpa people

I give up, can't out compete you. Pick someone else to quote on senseles tribal comments, wont be responding to another one of your quotes
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by bluefilm: 10:50pm On Feb 20
Lay Her Among the Lilies

By

James Hadley Chase
Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by Felaincarnated: 10:50pm On Feb 20
And u feel every story being brought up here are true? Some stories are eye opener so people don't fall victim. Who locks up a full fleshed man in his own house and goes to d Bank and transfers his money. D so called op must be sleeping with d said lady. I repeat nobody buries his or her offspring in anoda man's compound.
DomPerignon:

So I should not talk because I am not related to the OP so that you can bury your Nigglet and tomorrow come with police and label the OP as being a ritualist.

Re: Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? by domnwan(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20
This is the 3rd Umuahia lady I have known whose mom come to live with and what you explained is how they act. I pray this is not traditional for them. One close to me lived with her daughter from the day after the wedding until her death 34 years later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.