Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,291 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) (1313 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
This question is for all the committed people in a serious relationship married or not.

Let say you have been in the relationship for three four five ten or more years.

What are some of the things (even the little stuff) that have make you stick around till now?

For me what have made me still in love for so long I guess is the commitment, loyalty, respect, encouragement, love and tolerance. Oh he has been very tolerance and patient of me. grin I guess we have both being tolerance of each other.
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hmm.
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Killz3(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
Loving her as i love myself! I try to put myself in her situation and see things from her own perspective. Trust is very important too. There's no smooth paved relationship. Your relationship is what you make of it. True, there are risks and there could be heartbreaks. But looking for an excuse to base your decisions on never works beneficially. Honesty is really the best policy especially in relationships. I do my part and leave her to do hers!
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by goldengun(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2012
l first outline the kind of relationship desire and find someone who comes from the same or almost the same school of thought as you, it make thing easy that way.
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by MrsChima1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Loving her as i love myself! I try to put myself in her situation and see things from her own perspective. Trust is very important too. There's no smooth paved relationship. Your relationship is what you make of it. True, there are risks and there could be heartbreaks. But looking for an excuse to base your decisions on never works beneficially. Honesty is really the best policy especially in relationships. I do my part and leave her to do hers!

You should also accept her taking reign sometimes too! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Killz3(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You should also accept her taking reign sometimes too! tongue tongue tongue
What kind of reign?
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by MrsChima1(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

What kind of reign?

Head of household. (running off thread)
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Killz3(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^
Of course she's head of house when i'm away from the "house!" That's the only time!
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by MrsChima1(f): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Of course she's head of house when i'm away from the "house!" That's the only time!

With you in the house. (running off thread again)
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Killz3(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
On occasion and in specified locations! tongue tongue
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Tinax(f): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2012
knowing that we are not perfect,
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2012
Too many love stories OP, abeg change topic na, tell us how ur boyfriend dumped u, so we can learn from it  tongue
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Love I guess.
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by 25omega(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
rokiatu:

This question is for all the committed people in a serious relationship married or not.

Let say you have been in the relationship for three four five ten or more years.
What are some of the things (even the little stuff) that have make you stick around till now?
Here is the key words which you have to mean when you say it "how can we move on from this"

My wifey and i cam up with this rule because we know no matter what we would get in arguments and fights and that can drive you away from each other. When we talk about what we fought about i might still be angry that my point of view isn't being recognized and she can too but we say "how can we move on from this" which is a safe word for us and it lets us both know that i'm waiving the white flag and so are you.
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by blasterman(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
na so so love una sabi esp u OP and mr ( or shd i say mrs) effeminate man close ya pusi (mouth)
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
@rokiatu Are you conducting a Research or something along that? undecided grin grin
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by SkyRider1(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2012
GIANT Lies has kept me out of love
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by bekay911(f): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2012
Love of course
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 08, 2012
25omega:

Here is the key words which you have to mean when you say it "how can we move on from this"

My wifey and i cam up with this rule because we know no matter what we would get in arguments and fights and that can drive you away from each other. When we talk about what we fought about i might still be angry that my point of view isn't being recognized and she can too but we say "how can we move on from this" which is a safe word for us and it lets us both know that i'm waiving the white flag and so are you.
hmmm good one.
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by MrsChima1(f): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2012
A good fart is good for love. wink
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2012
So wifey you telling me you are a farting champ? cry cry undecided
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by MrsChima1(f): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2012
rokiatu:

So wifey you telling me you are a farting champ? cry cry undecided

Yes Wifey! I always tell women if you can fart with your man and you both laugh in joy, HE IS A KEEPER. wink

We often times play the farting game and whoever wins get two service wishes. It is fun! grin
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Yes Wifey! I always tell women if you can fart with your man and you both laugh in joy, HE IS A KEEPER. wink

We often times play the farting game and whoever wins get two service wishes. It is fun! grin
hehehheheeh God this woman is impossible!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have Kept You In Love? (how Do You Stay In Love?) by Chimezie198(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Lolz @Mr & Mrs chima farting game. Pooooooooooo! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... / Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? / Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.