Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen (21893 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by DyshApp: 4:38pm On Feb 20
A slayqueen sparks controversy online as she opines that a guy should have a house of his own at the age of 21.

The lady made the statement while being interviewed in a street vox-pop shared by @iplaydetty.

The interviewer enquired of her when she thinks a guy should have a house of his own.

While responding, she opined that at least at the age of 21, 22, the guy should have already built or bought the house of his own.

When enquired her reason for that age, she stated that it is very normal to see guys at that age owning a house.

The slayqueen however admitted that she doesn’t own a house of her own but noted that guys are meant to build the house for ladies to enjoy.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fpgcKt14G/?igsh=bnp0emcxa2lhcHN6

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by jetguy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20
She got the advice from Mad Man

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by eddynaira125: 5:00pm On Feb 20
Why not ask if her father is still a bloody tenant

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by slaawomirr: 5:01pm On Feb 20
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough my niggarrrrrrs

Na girl way come from a very poor home dey talk like this

304 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Namaster: 5:04pm On Feb 20
Sometimes I wonder if having a vagina is a symptom of stupidity.

305 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by neonly: 5:06pm On Feb 20
jetguy:
She got the advice from Mad Man

I don’t think so she probably from a home were d mother sit idle at home and d father provides everything so she grew up with dat mentality

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by eepeepook: 5:15pm On Feb 20
21? That’s for lazy men. Any male worth his salt should build a house at age 14. Na wa. No wonder the world is soft today.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Chrisrare: 5:18pm On Feb 20
Nothing wrong with what she said, but watch how broke guys will come for her head.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by G00dharddick: 5:24pm On Feb 20
If not for hookup, girls like this idiot would have died of hunger!

You can tell this one is a runz girl from a poor broke home. That is exactly how they talk.

Poverty has so dealth with them that they see men as their source of living

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Victerica(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20
But she is actually, correct....ceteris paribus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Cashio(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with what she said, but watch how broke guys will come for her head.
silly. I bet your papa nor build house. 200k make you do video of your papa house make we see...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Spagi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20
Maybe she is high on drug.LovePeddler

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by cybernaut(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20
She is from poor home and lack home training

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20
Na yahoo dey make this one feel say life easy like..cos her byfrnds dey drive es

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by akwesenana: 1:03am On Feb 21
When she's used for 'rituals' people would be expected to type RIP.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:57am On Feb 21
Who are those paying school fees for these dumb delusional ladies?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Kipaji: 3:05am On Feb 21
I've not read the post or seen the picture.

I just came here to say that what this "slay queen" says or believes does not matter. Guys, be yourself and live your life. She has the right to believe whatever she wants. Just don't let that trigger you.
She may not even believe what she says and may just want some attention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Namaster: 3:21am On Feb 21
Victerica:
But she is actually, correct....ceteris paribus

Don't be DAFT!

In what world is she correct?

The average age of homeowners in the United States, the largest economy in the world, is 49 years.

That number is 36 in Canada. And 32 in the UK.

And these are all in countries that work. Yet all of them are at least a DECADE above 21.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Nomerci: 4:32am On Feb 21
She is delusional. From a wrech3d home. My ex was always boastful..verbally insultive and always said shits..till I shocked her and traced her house. Wtf. Dirty place
..smelly place. House has no gate infront of entrance. Sand everywhere.poverty stricken bich. I ended the relationship. Cos of big yansh and hips.idiot.i hate poor ppl

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Caramia2020(m): 4:45am On Feb 21
Slay queen without brain, I wonder y so many girls don't even reason before they open their mouth. Some might be lucky to own a house even before that age but it depends on exposure and opportunities while others might get it late. That age, 21 is when someone should be talking of graduating.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by policy12: 5:29am On Feb 21
Her Father, may not own a house o. Every hustle a man make shu all be about them. Is it a crime if they hustle and build a house at 21yrs?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by BigYash: 5:41am On Feb 21
I'm very sure her useless father who couldn't afford ordinary gold circle condom to prevent this thing,can't boast of a property at old age.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Seunpapa65: 5:45am On Feb 21
Yes cause they guy built the house when he was in his mother womb
How many her papa get

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by BigYash: 5:49am On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Did you just say there is nothing wrong with what that thing said? Even in working countries,where everything is smooth,how many 21yrs old boys own houses? When they are not celebs?
I am not surprised though,birds of a feather they say .......

Take hookup away from that thing's life now,she will be naked ,and of course subsequently die of hunger..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by mytime24(f): 5:55am On Feb 21
Hmmm
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by RickyJesus: 6:11am On Feb 21
neonly:

I don’t think so she probably from a home were d mother sit idle at home and d father provides everything so she grew up with dat mentality
This point is not valid, don't bring the mother into this.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by RickyJesus: 6:23am On Feb 21
The other day one slay queen said its hard to find a guy that don't smoke, most guys got triggered defending how they don't and non of their friends do.

Today another slay queen said you suppose to have a house by 21, ya all are been triggered again.

Niggas acting like bitches over utterance by a slay queen that should easily be laughed over and not given a minute indulgence but here you are getting triggered over nothing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Victerica(m): 7:03am On Feb 21
Namaster:

Don't be DAFT!

In what world is she correct?

The average age of homeowners in the United States, the largest economic the world, is 49 years.

That number is 36 in Canada. And 32 in the UK.

And these are all in countries that work. Yet all of them are at least a DECADE above 21.

Okay, okay... You won.

But I said, 'ceteris paribus'

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:08am On Feb 21
Let the illiterate enjoy her 5 minutes of fame. cheesy
Ask her if her papa own a home at 50.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Cassandraloius: 8:41am On Feb 21
Can that happen in Nigeria? At 21 most of the youths are still figuring out how to pass waec, jamb and postume, some are still struggling to take of their numerous siblings thier parents gave birth to, especially first borns. Some are waiting for thier father's wealth, some are still in secondary school.
Even after nysc majority of the youths in these age range of 25,27,29 are still job hunting.

From my own pov her analysis is wrong. Poor brain, go and tell you younger brothers that, so that they can soil thier hands in dirty things. Mtcheeew....
Stop allowing you sugar daddies to get into your head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by chiiraq802(m): 10:50am On Feb 21
How many houses did your father own at 21 Foolish Hoelosho.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understand Water Borehole Drilling In Nigeria N Important Of Geophysical Survey / PHOTOS: Rain Destroys Houses And Cars In Ekiti / Residents And Traders Count Their Losses As 23 Road Festac Market Is Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.