Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen (21908 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Machinegun91(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21
As girl you already slept with 1500 men and the age of 21 still keeping men who older than your grand father as sugar daddies.

Women are just wicked
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by netmillionaires(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21
Ehn! Guy man even help her to drop the bar patapata.

eepeepook:
21? That’s for lazy men. Any male worth his salt should build a house at age 14. Na wa. No wonder the world is soft today.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by georgee(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21
Namaster:
Sometimes I wonder if having a vagina is a symptom of stupidity.
It is actually
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Ken4Christ: 12:36pm On Feb 21
Not up to 5% can achieve that before that age and the majority within that 5% are fraudsters. Legitimate money comes gradually. Even Dangote didn't build a house at 21 years.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by tuzle(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21
It is possible but very very hard. U need to be either from a rich home where job is waiting for u when u finish or into fraud or some kind of power online money making method. Let say some finished secondary school at 15, went to uni immediately and graduated at 19 went for service and finished at 20. He would only have a year to save up to build the house which is very hard but not impossible.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21
Like the way Ur Papa own a house at 21.

Slayqueen kene.

Ashawo. Hookup
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21
eddynaira125:
Why not ask if her father is still a bloody tenant
😂😂 e swt me
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with what she said, but watch how broke guys will come for her head.
go and buy sense
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Tommydare(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21
Eleribu omo
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Rhozabeth(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21
Abeg, how many houses does your father own at his old miserable age now?
Awon omo ale dede!
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Moniya4Real(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21
And what should be her own achievement as a girl? You’ll know this one has nothing in her possessions to elevate her miserable life but her overused and licentious kpek…s.

It is indeed finished
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ObalendeCMS: 12:52pm On Feb 21
Who is the bra!nles mod that pushed this nonsense to fp.
All there useles girls with cum filled skul.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Owutuotuo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with what she said, but watch how broke guys will come for her head.

I see her likeness in you.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Indispensable85(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21
That's why dem go dey use una do ritual
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Emekayoung(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21
Mumu,how many you get legitimately wey no be through ashawooo hustle?
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Christlike01: 1:08pm On Feb 21
Yes,like her father did at that age,right ? She has to also show us the one her father gave to her mother for whatever she said not to be considered as gibberish!

I moved into my first house at age 39 years, after some years of energy sapping hardwork. That was even made possible by God who blessed me with a God-fearing,hardworking and independent woman as wife unlike today's lazy, golddigging vampires who littered everywhere looking for who to devour and overwhelm with their burdens ! I don't even blame girls like this idiot here but those mumu who run after them !

Yes,one can build houses and buy cars as gifts for one's wife if she deserves such privileges. I have done that for my wife in the past,God willing,I can still do it again 'cause she is such a wonderful woman. What can't I do for a woman,as a token of my appreciation, who stood by me when there was nothing, especially when such a woman was from a wealthy home ! Upon graduation from the University,my wife was given a brand new Mercedes Benz 190 E model as a gift by her Dad and that was the period my own Dad was riding one one jalopy Peugeot 5O4 around ! Any smart person will understand the picture I'm trying to paint with that illustration. If it were to be girls of nowadays,I stood no chance !

If it were to be nowadays,some of us wouldn't get a girlfriend,not to even talk of having a wife, because none of today's mannerless ,highly covetous,gold-digging "gurls",majority of whom are actually from poverty-stricken homes, wouldn't have considered us a worthy suitors ! They like asking for what their fathers couldn't give their mothers.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ABC101FF: 1:14pm On Feb 21
Check well now only her papa get APC, PDP, LP and KOWA party shirts for house.

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ABC101FF: 1:16pm On Feb 21
Check well now her papa dey wear APC, PDP, LP, KOWA and even NNPP party shirts for one body.

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by G00dharddick: 1:22pm On Feb 21
qtx:

So should we now agree that any girl who supports what she said here must also be runz girl? bc i know some here already supporting her

You don't need a prophet to tell you they're hookup girls.

Ask them what has their father and brothers achieved at their age and watch them insult you
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Sumerians: 1:22pm On Feb 21
Namaster:

Yes it is and foolishness.

Their men are more stupid and foolish though.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Mayoisemj4real(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21
True talk
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by DyshApp: 1:32pm On Feb 21
At 21 if nor be Gmoney forget it or the person's condition have to be extremely favourable but at 21 most people are still in university figuring out their lives
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Cyrus176(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21
eepeepook:
21? That’s for lazy men. Any male worth his salt should build a house at age 14. Na wa. No wonder the world is soft today.
Very very dark humor.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by DyshApp: 1:34pm On Feb 21
Emmanuel909090:
At 21 most people are still in the university or about concluding and you expect men to build house at that age?

True talk
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Quebec91(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21
cheesy
Namaster:
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Jozibrainz100: 1:45pm On Feb 21
Girls like her are still squatting.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by SIXFEETUNDER: 1:54pm On Feb 21
She's a just a forking roastie
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by AuthorMan: 1:54pm On Feb 21
Namaster:

grin

Don't make me laugh abeg
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by biggie73(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21
As someone said, ladies can endure and embrace the abject poverty of their parents, but can't accept the mediocrity of their boyfriend or spouse..

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Maysdevices(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21
Namaster:
No need to wonder, next time, ask your mom
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by stormborn28(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21
Namaster:
cheesy grin
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by GENTLETEE(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21
Her Papa!😠😠😠

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rain Destroys Houses And Cars In Ekiti / Residents And Traders Count Their Losses As 23 Road Festac Market Is Demolished / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.