Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen (21932 Views)

Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:54am On Feb 21
Victerica:
But she is actually, correct....ceteris paribus
Do you think at all?
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by RepoMan007: 11:54am On Feb 21
...so we girls can enjoy.

The second part says where she is speaking from.

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by begge: 11:54am On Feb 21
When your father was 35 yrs old did he build his house
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by lagdmark(m): 11:56am On Feb 21
That was a play script to attract attention, now she got the indention of her dream.
21 years in a country without job, no Electricity, $25 dollar minimum wage for a working class adult.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by MrJames007: 11:56am On Feb 21
I don't blame the girl, but I blame the mumu that posted this as a news. undecided
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by DJInfluence: 11:57am On Feb 21
All this tik tok and Instagram generation them...
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ufotunang: 11:57am On Feb 21
Lazy girl
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Bfly: 11:59am On Feb 21
Anybody can’t say anything. we have 16 years old with houses
She has not even graduated from the university and all she got is nippleless boobs and flat ass.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by chatinent: 11:59am On Feb 21
And she's 27 without anything. No home talk less of sth to write home.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Coconunu(m): 11:59am On Feb 21
Chioma see ur head .....
You forget say ur family house na rented apartment till nw.
They come talk nonsense for public
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Roger3D(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21
This one na Jenyclay sister grin
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by mukthar2000(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21
Animal, ask ur father if the own house at 21years to enable ur mother enjoy, idiot
That why yaooh boy busher una body part for ritual.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Anny69: 12:02pm On Feb 21
This is obviously staged. Logical gender should stop crying.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Emmanuel909090: 12:02pm On Feb 21
At 21 most people are still in the university or about concluding and you expect men to build house at that age?

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by daveahead: 12:03pm On Feb 21
in this economy!o serious gan.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by wrongman665(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21
DyshApp:
A slayqueen sparks controversy online as she opines that a guy should have a house of his own at the age of 21.

The lady made the statement while being interviewed in a street vox-pop shared by @iplaydetty.

The interviewer enquired of her when she thinks a guy should have a house of his own.

While responding, she opined that at least at the age of 21, 22, the guy should have already built or bought the house of his own.

When enquired her reason for that age, she stated that it is very normal to see guys at that age owning a house.

The slayqueen however admitted that she doesn’t own a house of her own but noted that guys are meant to build the house for ladies to enjoy.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fpgcKt14G/?igsh=bnp0emcxa2lhcHN6
Brainless.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by olaJako(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21
I'm sorry to say, please kindly reflect it to the days of her father as a 21years old teenager
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by MrBroke(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21
Own a house to do what?
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by pquaver(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21
Chrisrare:
Nothing wrong with what she said, but watch how broke guys will come for her head.

Where is her own house abi the gender equality no reach when it comes to building house?
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by MMempire(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21
Stupid entitlement oriented olosho.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by OZIOGU1: 12:10pm On Feb 21
Everybody cannot have a breakthrough the same time, morgan freeman got his own at 52
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ElasmoBranchii(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21
I don't have a problem with what she said as long as she is ready to be used as sacrifice.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by freshvine(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21
APOPTOSIS:

Not always failed parenting.
Some times these parents try hard as much as possible but the resident eviL in these kids will eventually prevail. Remember peer pressure and today's Internet.
Don't always blame parents!

Train up a child in the way of the lord even at old age the fear of God will not depart from the person.

At the girl's age, my daughter should be busy with her master's degree not a slay Queen. She must be active in the youth church and dresses decent. My daughter will have sophistication around her not slaying internet or not.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21
So her father own a house at 21.
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Timothy89(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21
Coming from someone that grew up in a family house with his dad at 58
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by Menclothing: 12:19pm On Feb 21
How many house did ur family members build at 21

8k only

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by APOPTOSIS: 12:26pm On Feb 21
freshvine:

Train up a child in the way of the lord even at old age the fear of God will not depart from the person.

At the girl's age, my daughter should be busy with her master's degree not a slay Queen. She must be active in the youth church and dresses decent. My daughter will have sophistication around her not slaying internet or not.
I pray your daughter meets such for you and for all us. By the way I have worked with two different female COVID adhoc staff in the United States who undertook a master's degree program and were able to fund it through prostitution and by running a stripping outlet.
Guess such will shock you but it's happening
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by JustforMen: 12:27pm On Feb 21
If you make a mistake and stroll into the hands of a poor man’s daughter..eeehhhnnn…
She will transfer all the failures and ambitions of her poor father to you and still have the guts to call a young-man broke.
Meanwhile, her old man that has not achieved anything apart from birthing a hookup lowlife is at home.

Avoid some poor people daughters

1 Like

Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by qtx(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21
G00dharddick:
If not for hookup, girls like this idiot would have died of hunger!

You can tell this one is a runz girl from a poor broke home. That is exactly how they talk.

Poverty has so dealth with them that they see men as their source of living
So should we now agree that any girl who supports what she said here must also be runz girl? bc i know some here already supporting her
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by okoroemeka(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21
Namaster:
Sometimes I wonder if having a vagina is a symptom of stupidity.
men and women are built separately,men has more brain capacity,muscle mass,denser bones than women,that does not look equal to me
Re: "As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen by ezegenigbonine: 12:31pm On Feb 21
How many house your father own idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents And Traders Count Their Losses As 23 Road Festac Market Is Demolished / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.