Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide (17620 Views)

Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000 / Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Tochux1: 7:42pm On Feb 20
Agbara kubukwa unu wu ndi ara
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Gadafii: 7:43pm On Feb 20
If you believe these will get to the common man then you are new to Nigeria 😂😂😂
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by conscienceman4(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20
SO, THIS IS WHERE NIGERIANS HAS BEEN REDUCED TO?
APC!
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by doctore212(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20
heffem:
Are those seized food items not poisonous again ?

My brother, make I follow u ask oo

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by MurderX: 7:44pm On Feb 20
I really thought the whole agbado, casava. Beans, ewa talk was a joke until now.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by chukiz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20
Naija chasing shadows, after you finish distribution, what next,
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Roger3D(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20
Still not enough to feed a single village for a week talkless of a whole nation impoverished by Tinubu's reckless economic policies.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by a4cube: 7:46pm On Feb 20
The big heads in custom will share it among themselves.
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Lifemanage: 7:46pm On Feb 20
Nigerians are basically wicked at heart

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Hizique(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20
https://shibaai.club/signup?my=1211208
Claim your own shibaai now before lauch.
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Droxford: 7:47pm On Feb 20
Clueless govt ... make all of una getat including JagsTheBan.. very useless Homo sapien
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:47pm On Feb 20
Dennisochampa:
This makes sense..

All those rice wen them don sieze, make them resell am to the public at heavily subsidized rates.... It may not be much but it will go a long way

If you believe this, then you will believe anything
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by NaijaSumigan: 7:47pm On Feb 20
When will the politicians share our stolen money kept in their various banks.

Nigerians are hungry while many of the politicians are having nothing less that 300 million in their various accounts
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Babamide(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20
Rice whey customs official wives don sell finish naim they wan distribute.
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by MrJames007: 7:47pm On Feb 20
I thought they are not safe for consumption. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by SpartaOfLagos: 7:48pm On Feb 20
Dennisochampa:
This makes sense..

All those rice wen them don sieze, make them resell am to the public at heavily subsidized rates.... It may not be much but it will go a long way
And one person should not buy more than one bag ..
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Roger3D(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20
Chimarto:
They will distribute it to Northern Nigeria and South West abandoning SE and they expect us to join them. Una go eat finish but hunger no go finish. If you're engineered to be dependent you will be forever.
I'll mark this post and if by chance any easterner collects a single bowl of rice to feed his poor family, I'll be coming to remind your chestbeating behind
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20
More like "CUSTOMS TO STEAL SEIZED ITEMS" angry

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by a4cube: 7:48pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
They should not forget to also give orphanages home, it's not easy for them at all right now.
This one dey work for Orphanage. No loot their food abeg.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Omoluabi16(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20
Oh, were grateful for the gesture. That cup of rice will go a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Dennisochampa: 7:49pm On Feb 20
SpartaOfLagos:

And one person should not buy more than one bag ..

Exactly!!!!

An app or a system should be developed to ensure no house hold buys more than a bag...

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by higgs: 7:49pm On Feb 20
The collective IQ of this government us quite low.
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by InvertedHammer: 7:49pm On Feb 20
/
That's a temporary measure and a bandage approach to a serious solution. They allowed Boko Haram and ISWAP to overrun those who are willing and capable to farm. It is well.

/
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Dennisochampa: 7:49pm On Feb 20
MajorOvakporaye:

If you believe this, then you will believe anything

I won't blame you for saying this....

Our leaders have given us every reason not to believe what they say anymore... But unlike you, I still have hopes of a better Nigeria
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Ayobeck(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20
Nbote:
There's something fundamentally wrong with this government and it's agencies. Why does the first option is share things when we all know the sharing is eventually going to be another avenue to steal. People are poor, share money. Ppl are hungry share food. For how long? How far can whatever is shared to anyone take dem or go? Why not resolve the issues causing hunger and discomfort? The same custom have been increased and adjusted duties on commodities multiple times in the past few weeks asides other other outrageous charges. Why won't the government give tax and duty rebate on some essential commodities and food atleast
Abi now.fact
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Gboom: 7:50pm On Feb 20
Chimarto:
They will distribute it to Northern Nigeria and South West [b]abandoning SE [/b]and they expect us to join them. Una go eat finish but hunger no go finish. If you're engineered to be dependent you will be forever.
Why do you think they will abandon south east?
Whenever they said they are sharing things, they are referring to their political cronies which include your political representatives from your south east
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Darealrick(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20
Please anyone who is bothered to read this.
I am a young kid and I am starving at home.
I don't have a dime on me and I would appreciate a little bit of financial assistance.
No amount is too little.
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by treatise: 7:52pm On Feb 20
1Alex:
It's now their duty to distribute food items
They can't recall their job functions.
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Feb 20
Paraman:
They should not forget to also give orphanages home, it's not easy for them at all right now.

cheesy so you believe they will even share at all
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20
The Giant finally became a dwarf...!

A lesson to serious and prospering nations out there... Never allow clueless people into sensitive positions of power regardless of their status, religion, or ethnicity.
Re: Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Feb 20
If these items are good for sharing, why seize them in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack / Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office / Uche Nwosu Attracts Unusual Crowd During Local Government Tour in Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.