Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) (49380 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by hardon1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25
Me I dey carry charger dey waka now

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25
It's wrong for the congregation to charge their phones in the church but there's nothing wrong for the pastors to charge their phones in their offices.

Who contributed the money they used in buying the generator and fuel or even fixing solar power to power the church during service,was it not the congregation

Where in the bible was it written that you cannot charge your device in the house of God

The does not deprive from hearing and digesting the word of God,he judges everyone by their works
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by babajero(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25
Jewessgratitud3:
Smh...
Every Friday you people will be posting about how it is Haram to eat with spoon and fork because Muhammed ate with his fingers ages ago, but on Sundays you people will start posting worthless things that add no as usual.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25
Na Naija situation jare
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25
NIGERIAN CITIZENS BEGIN TO BUY ELECTRIC POLE AND INSTALL IT IN HEAVEN AS THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS FORBID ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Pat081: 5:14pm On Feb 25
So far they pay 10% they have the right to do so
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by October1960: 5:35pm On Feb 25
When you keep allowing old worn out crooks to rule a country you get a place nothing works.

Old foolish Buhari - a mess

Old crooked Tinubu - bigger mess
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Lemino(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25
Overkilin
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25
Fire hazard
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by mywells: 7:30pm On Feb 25
If phone lost in this type of place whom would they attribute it to or at their own risk.

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by mywells: 7:35pm On Feb 25
Tinubu is an agent of darkness, a man that cannot govern a state talkless of a president he has impacted this country negatively with a word of mouth ,Buhari Is more noble man to a fugitive tinubu.

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:57pm On Feb 25
God’s house’ original plan is supposed to be a succor for all from hunger, persecution, poverty, sickness, homelessness, loneliness, sin, shame and abandonment
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:19pm On Feb 25
Bayajjidda:

Your hate for Christianity won't add a cubit to your height.

Awwwn. Last time I checked, judging someone's height isn't exactly a Christ-like thing to do. 😢

Plus, even if I am vertically challenged, at least I'm not reaching for the sky for imaginary friends. 🤭🤭

#ShortAndSweet
#GetTallerWithKnowledge
#ReadABookNotABible

😇
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25
They are making the most out of their thithes and donations, i am sure God wouldn't mind. tongue
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:20pm On Feb 25
Blitzerz:

Keep your tantrums, mr atheist
Nobody asked u wether they believe in fantasies or not

LOL. What is it with Christians and fragile egos? Does your piety and faux sanctimony prevent you from enjoying harmless jokes? 🙂

I wasn't attacking anyone's beliefs, just observing a humorous disconnect. Besides, if you didn't want my two cents, then why are you in the comments section? It's not like you have to pay a tithe to read them. 😂

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:24pm On Feb 25
Maysdevices:
Total gibberish

You're hurt. I completely understand. 😂
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25
Person dey sow seed, dey sow tithe

why he no go charge hin phone?
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by dinkyicon: 8:43pm On Feb 25
Jewessgratitud3:

Na for class Dem dey tie scarf abi? I hear you.
yes pls. Check the lecture theatre with chalk board.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25
JessicaRabbit:
😂🤣

What will you have them do, OP? They may be Christians who claim to have "faith" in the divine and supernatural, but surely you don't expect them to anoint their iPhones with holy oil for better battery strength? What's Christianity without a tiny dose of hypocrisy? Got to abandon imaginary fantasies for reality once in a while. Tsk tsk.

Brothers and sisters in the lord, please plug in and let the spiritual amperes flow! Just remember, while your phone might be reaching 100%, your faith might still be stuck on "searching for signal". Hallelujah, indeed! 😁

#JesusTakeTheWheel...andChargeMyPhone

For your mind now this gibberish wey you yarn has some sense in it? LoL
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25
Maxcollins042:

For your mind now this gibberish wey you yarn has some sense in it? LoL

Oh, it definitely makes more sense than whatever prompted you to ask that question.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25
dangoteinlaw:
It is a considerable risk to charge your phone in public due to the amount of sensitive information that could be compromised; it is safer to charge a power bank instead.
i like this your opinion
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Blitzerz: 11:37pm On Feb 25
JessicaRabbit:

LOL. What is it with Christians and fragile egos? Does your piety and faux sanctimony prevent you from enjoying harmless jokes? 🙂

I wasn't attacking anyone's beliefs, just observing a humorous disconnect. Besides, if you didn't want my two cents, then why are you in the comments section? It's not like you have to pay a tithe to read them. 😂
Stale 🥱
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 11:45pm On Feb 25
JessicaRabbit:

Awwwn. Last time I checked, judging someone's height isn't exactly a Christ-like thing to do. 😢

Plus, even if I am vertically challenged, at least I'm not reaching for the sky for imaginary friends. 🤭🤭

#ShortAndSweet
#GetTallerWithKnowledge
#ReadABookNotABible

😇

Wow! I must be a prophet to know that you're vertically challenged even without knowing you. Don't you think that this might be divinely inspired? I wanted to write, "Your hate for Christianity won't add a kobo to your account" but then something inside me directed me to write" Your hate for Christianity won't add a cubit to your height". I'm so sorry if I offended you by that, I don't mean to judge you or offend you, I only wanted to pass a message I was directed to pass. But don't you think that God loves you to direct me to speak to you? Jesus is standing at the door of your heart and knocking, why don't you open your heart to Him and let Him fill your heart and thirsty soul? Don't miss this chance, don't take this for granted. God bless you as you take this rare chance and make the best decision any man can make in life
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by DJInfluence: 8:00am On Feb 26
They don't know that batteries can explode? And also, there are many cables intertwined while current is passing thru....This is a fire accident waiting to happen.
One night you will hear church burnt to the ground. Not knowing things like this is the source.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 8:35am On Feb 26
DJInfluence:
They don't know that batteries can explode? And also, there are many cables intertwined while current is passing thru....This is a fire accident waiting to happen.
One night you will hear church burnt to the ground. Not knowing things like this is the source.

God will never allow that to happen in his house.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Feb 26
Bayajjidda:

Wow! I must be a prophet to know that you're vertically challenged even without knowing you. Don't you think that this might be divinely inspired? I wanted to write, "Your hate for Christianity won't add a kobo to your account" but then something inside me directed me to write" Your hate for Christianity won't add a cubit to your height". I'm so sorry if I offended you by that, I don't mean to judge you or offend you, I only wanted to pass a message I was directed to pass. But don't you think that God loves you to direct me to speak to you? Jesus is standing at the door of your heart and knocking, why don't you open your heart to Him and let Him fill your heart and thirsty soul? Don't miss this chance, don't take this for granted. God bless you as you take this rare chance and make the best decision any man can make in life

The god directed you to be a condensending arsehole to convince them of his existence?

Edited
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by oloyedprince1(m): 11:22am On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
Smh...
I miss does days in ilorin, has a student of unilorin in oko oba....... charging like this wasnt a new thing over there, cus this is what we do every single day

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With His Porsche Car / Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale