Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) (49409 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 2:34pm On Feb 26
LordReed:

The god directed you to be a condensing arsehole to convince them of his existence?

Let God be the judge. He will contact you this night.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26
Bayajjidda:

I dey wait am.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:02pm On Feb 26
LordReed:

I dey wait am.
.you don't test God.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

.you don't test God.

Yeah, can't test non existent things.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 7:20pm On Feb 26
Blitzerz:

Stale πŸ₯±

Tsk. Tsk. Is that all?

Perhaps your Holy Spirit forgot to help you download the "Comeback for Dummies" update. πŸ˜‚
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26
Bayajjidda:

Wow! I must be a prophet to know that you're vertically challenged even without knowing you. Don't you think that this might be divinely inspired? I wanted to write, "Your hate for Christianity won't add a kobo to your account" but then something inside me directed me to write" Your hate for Christianity won't add a cubit to your height". I'm so sorry if I offended you by that, I don't mean to judge you or offend you, I only wanted to pass a message I was directed to pass. But don't you think that God loves you to direct me to speak to you? Jesus is standing at the door of your heart and knocking, why don't you open your heart to Him and let Him fill your heart and thirsty soul? Don't miss this chance, don't take this for granted. God bless you as you take this rare chance and make the best decision any man can make in life

Actually your "divine inspiration" might be suffering from low signals from heaven's Wi-Fi. Not only did you miss the mark on my height (by a considerable margin, I might add), but you also seem to have malfunctioned in understanding basic human emotions. I'm not "hating" on your religion, my friend. Disagreement is not the same as hate. Besides, if your God needs me to believe in him to be happy, then frankly, he sounds like he has some serious self-esteem issues I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot cross.

As for Jesus knocking on my heart's door? I'm afraid he'll just have to leave a message on the answering machine. I'm busy reading actual history books, not ancient fairytales. But thanks for the unsolicited life advice. I'll be sure to file it under "Interesting Things Strangers Say On The internet."

#BlessYourHeart
#LogicAndReasonFTW"

1 Like

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Blitzerz: 7:23pm On Feb 26
JessicaRabbit:

Tsk. Tsk. Is that all?

Perhaps your Holy Spirit forgot to help you download the "Comeback for Dummies" update. πŸ˜‚

Your pain is that your religious parents didnt allow u to fornicate as u like, while growing up.....

Throwing u into these tantrums that surface evry other time.....

I feel your pain my dear.... grin
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 7:31pm On Feb 26
Blitzerz:

Your pain is that your religious parents didnt allow u to fornicate as u like, while growing up.....

Throwing u into these tantrums that surface evry other time.....

I feel your pain my dear.... grin

The classic Freudian armchair analysis from someone who confuses reasoned arguments with emotional outbursts. Must be all that "divine" wisdom foolishness clouding your ability to see the difference. 🀭🀭

1 Like

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 8:38pm On Feb 26
JessicaRabbit:

Actually your "divine inspiration" might be suffering from low signals from heaven's Wi-Fi. Not only did you miss the mark on my height (by a considerable margin, I might add), but you also seem to have malfunctioned in understanding basic human emotions. I'm not "hating" on your religion, my friend. Disagreement is not the same as hate. Besides, if your God needs me to believe in him to be happy, then frankly, he sounds like he has some serious self-esteem issues I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot cross.

As for Jesus knocking on my heart's door? I'm afraid he'll just have to leave a message on the answering machine. I'm busy reading actual history books, not ancient fairytales. But thanks for the unsolicited life advice. I'll be sure to file it under "Interesting Things Strangers Say On The internet."

#BlessYourHeart
#LogicAndReasonFTW"

At least I have delivered the message. Suit yourself. Bye.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26
Bayajjidda:

At least I have delivered the message. Suit yourself. Bye.

Don't worry, I won't lose any sleep over you storming off like a crusader who stubbed his toe on logic. πŸ˜‰
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26
JessicaRabbit:

Don't worry, I won't lose any sleep over you storming off like a crusader who stubbed his toe on logic. πŸ˜‰
Ehh Jesse, don't mind him. Don't be perturbed. No one here has to make you worry over a thing, ... except me maybeπŸ™‚ wink.

Phew, but even you sef ehn, you're hardheaded o, new girl on the block wey dey step on plenty people toes bayi. Omo, NLders no get chills too o. Anyway, you can call on me if they get too much handle... I dey your back πŸ’―, iwo ma phor, na only exams fit make me tarry.πŸ˜•

Btw, your line of thoughts on here, the pattern suggests we have some things in common... you like science, I adore it; you're logical, I get grounded for it; you're a critical thinker, I'm an effing realist; you're sweet (through your reasoning), I'm a keen admirer; you sound like a universal truth seeker, we'll do it together... kilotunfe gangan? Iwo omoyi, come make we connect na... cheesy grin

Omo, JessicaRabbit, me I stan you gan o, Ajeh. Aye nfo fun e gan...
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Blitzerz: 2:59am On Feb 27
JessicaRabbit:

The classic Freudian armchair analysis from someone who confuses reasoned arguments with emotional outbursts. Must be all that "divine" wisdom foolishness clouding your ability to see the difference. 🀭🀭
Eiya
You call those infantile tantrums of yours "reasoned arguments"? grin grin grin grin grin

Get up from that long thing
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 6:16am On Feb 27
Blitzerz:

Eiya
You call those infantile tantrums of yours "reasoned arguments"? grin grin grin grin grin

Get up from that long thing

Hey, it's not my fault that you failed to see the actual point of my post, and chose to have an emotional breakdown instead. Perhaps you should pray for thicker skin, along with some reading comprehension skills. 😘
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 6:20am On Feb 27
haybhi1:

Ehh Jesse, don't mind him. Don't be perturbed. No one here has to make you worry over a thing, ... except me maybeπŸ™‚ wink.

Phew, but even you sef ehn, you're hardheaded o, new girl on the block wey dey step on plenty people toes bayi. Omo, NLders no get chills too o. Anyway, you can call on me if they get too much handle... I dey your back πŸ’―, iwo ma phor, na only exams fit make me tarry.πŸ˜•

Btw, your line of thoughts on here, the pattern suggests we have some things in common... you like science, I adore it; you're logical, I get grounded for it; you're a critical thinker, I'm an effing realist; you're sweet (through your reasoning), I'm a keen admirer; you sound like a universal truth seeker, we'll do it together... kilotunfe gangan? Iwo omoyi, come make we connect na... cheesy grin

Omo, JessicaRabbit, me I stan you gan o, Ajeh. Aye nfo fun e gan...

LOL. Well, thanks for the compliments and for making me laugh this morning. πŸ™‚
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Image123(m): 9:34am On Feb 27
LordReed:

Yeah, can't test non existent things.

Duh, it's like a student attempting to examine his lecturer. Jokes
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27
Bayajjidda:

Oga I slept and woke up, I no see your magic sky baba o.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 12:23pm On Feb 27
LordReed:

Oga I slept and woke up, I no see your magic sky baba o.

I am not God, He will manifest Himself by Himself.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27
Bayajjidda:

I am not God, He will manifest Himself by Himself.

LoLz! I thought you were the god's mouthpiece. You emphatically declared he will manifest himself. Now you are changing mouth.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Blitzerz: 2:01pm On Feb 27
JessicaRabbit:

Hey, it's not my fault that you failed to see the actual point of my post, and chose to have an emotional breakdown instead. Perhaps you should pray for thicker skin, along with some reading comprehension skills. 😘
Rest my dear....
Maybe in your next life you will get parents who arent religious....
So we wont get your adulthood tantrums on all christian posts..... grin😘
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 2:03pm On Feb 27
LordReed:

LoLz! I thought you were the god's mouthpiece. You emphatically declared he will manifest himself. Now you are changing mouth.

I only deliver His message, He manifests Himself by Himself. God, the Almighty and our Creator will surely manifest Himself because He is not dead.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 3:32pm On Feb 27
Blitzerz:

Rest my dear....
Maybe in your next life you will get parents who arent religious....
So we wont get your adulthood tantrums on all christian posts..... grin😘

Dude, nothing says "adulthood tantrums" than making personal attacks over a harmless joke. Get yourself a mirror, will ya? 🀑

Perhaps in your next life, you'll be reincarnated as a dictionary, so you can finally understand the difference between a "tantrum" and a "well-reasoned criticism". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But don't worry, I'll be praying for you. 😘
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Blitzerz: 4:36pm On Feb 27
JessicaRabbit:

Dude, nothing says "adulthood tantrums" than making personal attacks over a harmless joke. Get yourself a mirror, will ya? 🀑

Perhaps in your next life, you'll be reincarnated as a dictionary, so you can finally understand the difference between a "tantrum" and a "well-reasoned criticism". πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But don't worry, I'll be praying for you. 😘
Copying clapbacks grin

Nobody reincarnates as dictionary....lmao...
Try to copy well..... grin grin
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27
Bayajjidda:

I only deliver His message, He manifests Himself by Himself. God, the Almighty and our Creator will surely manifest Himself because He is not dead.

Dude your god doesn't exist so there's not going to be any manifestation, tonight or any night. The fact that you failed once is already sufficient to point that out.

The clicher is this, if I ask you what form of manifestation is going to take place, you can't tell me.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 5:05pm On Feb 27
LordReed:

Dude your god doesn't exist so there's not going to be any manifestation, tonight or any night. The fact that you failed once is already sufficient to point that out.

The clicher is this, if I ask you what form of manifestation is going to take place, you can't tell me.

Wait for it. I'm not Him to know the kind of manifestation to expect. I just know that there will be a manifestation, and you will be the one to come back here and confirm the sovereignty of the living God.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by JessicaRabbit(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27
Blitzerz:

Copying clapbacks grin

Nobody reincarnates as dictionary....lmao...
Try to copy well..... grin grin

I have no need to copy clapbacks to banter with minions like you. You're overestimating your worth in this exchange. 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27
LordReed:

Lolz, aren't you fallaciously clowning around yet again? So God doesn't exist because of a person's action(s).
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27
Bayajjidda:

Wait for it. I'm not Him to know the kind of manifestation to expect. I just know that there will be a manifestation, and you will be the one to come back here and confirm the sovereignty of the living God.

LoLz. Lemme tell me you why you can't tell me what that manifestation would look like. One, the god isn't real so you cannot go ask and receive a response. Two, you will use anything to confirm your belief. If tomorrow I came and told you a bird pooped on my head, you'd claim it was the manifestation you were talking about. Even if I told I sneezed you'll claim it is your god.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Bayajjidda: 7:18pm On Feb 27
LordReed:

LoLz. Lemme tell me you why you can't tell me what that manifestation would look like. One, the god isn't real so you cannot go ask and receive a response. Two, you will use anything to confirm your believe. If tomorrow I came and told you a bird pooped on my head, you'd claim it was the manifestation you were talking about. Even if I told you I sneezed you'll claim it is your god.

Do you think I've time to ask God what the manifestation will be for someone who doesn't seem to care? It's God who loves you and gave His Son to die for you and not me. I have better things to do with my time other than ask Him what manifestation you should expect. When I'm not looking to share the glory of God with HIM. Do you by any means think I'm trying to please you? It's your life... Even God, your creator gave man free will to choose to do good or evil.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by LordReed(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27
Bayajjidda:

Do you think I've time to ask God what the manifestation will be for someone who doesn't seem to care? It's God who loves you and gave His Son to die for you and not me. I have better things to do with my time other than ask Him what manifestation you should expect. When I'm not looking to share the glory of God with HIM. Do you by any means think I'm trying to please you? It's your life... Even God, your creator gave man free will to choose to do good or evil.

LoLz. You have time to tell me the god will manifest but no time to ask a pertinent question. The true reason you know you'll be wasting your time is because you know you won't get an answer. Non-existent beings don't respond to questions. Check how many times you have responded to me, and you mean you couldn't have asked the god instead? You know it won't work so at least you are correct that it would be a waste of time.

He gave me free will to choose but still wants to manifest himself, but he won't tell you how. Bwahahahahahaha! Just listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by diridiri(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:
Smh...

The pastor steals 10% of their salary every month, this one should be considered community service.
Re: Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27
nospmoht:

That why they are charging their phones because it safe. Unlike charging close to people like you

Getting sense goes beyond just having a phone and data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Government Marks Odumeje's Church For Demolition (Photos) / Adeboye's Condolence Visit To Elisha Olawale / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.