Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault (22276 Views)

Read About The Jail Term For Witchcraft, Juju Or Charm Offenses In Nigeria / Official: Dani Ceballos Re-joins Arsenal On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Omalicious1: 10:48am On Feb 22
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7534034/dani-alves-detained-suspicion-sexual#120229081

https://www.nairaland.com/7993372/dani-alves-faces-sexual-assault#128327205

Even when he said it was based on agreement, he was still found guilty... focus on your hustle, and if they still come around, keep it transactional, so that incase of eventuality...remember, the one you pay for is far cheaper than the one you get for free...because there would always be "hidden charges"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Dbestbrest: 10:48am On Feb 22
This is a big scandal and a stigma to a man that was held high esteem in football. The sentence has erased all the goods he had achieved in football as he will be seen as a rapist. He dare not step his legs in spain again else he will spend the jail term

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:48am On Feb 22
Jj
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Nostring: 10:51am On Feb 22
Grace to grass
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Buffalo2(m): 10:51am On Feb 22
RealLordZeus:
A woman met in a night club complained of sexual assault...
A news also graced the front page some days back where someone was charged for sexually assaulting a prostitute... as in I don't understand
The law over there is twisted..
I don't blame them sha, dem no get much problem so they must create one

I just pity some randos trying to bring that mentality here
In fact you are right. They have no problem so they have to create one.

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Miggs(m): 10:53am On Feb 22
Spuggie:
Hopefully, younger sportsmen and male celebrities will learn from this

LOL!!

Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by adaxme(m): 10:53am On Feb 22
This is not about sexual assault, . When u go out of line in their cult this how u get punished.Wise up guys

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Lifemanage: 10:54am On Feb 22
SunMusk:
A consented and paid sex turn to rape, Europe.
Nonsense people
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Feb 22
What will happen if he doesn't pay. Will they double his years.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Felaincarnated: 10:55am On Feb 22
Poor man don drop quote. U simply can't afford it @ d moment
Welrez:
Sex no longer moves me, it is better I masturbate and avoid a scenario like this!

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Christlike01: 10:56am On Feb 22
As a blackman,if you find yourself in predominantly Whites environment,you need to be extremely careful. There are lots of things going on behind the scene that you're not aware of and those things are aimed at bringing you down !

May God be with Dani Alves.

6 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by advanceDNA: 10:56am On Feb 22
Nawa4nl:
That's excessive oh

The charge na touching only.
That's why I say it's excessive

Its crazy... inappropriate touching....4 years and 150K..... Una sure say the judge and the prostitute are not joint scammers cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Mvnster: 10:56am On Feb 22
RealLordZeus:
A news also graced the front page some days back where someone was charged for sexually assaulting a prostitute... as in I don't understand

Lets say you and a lady met at a club, you both got drunk or even a bit tipsy and ended up nacking, you can end in jail for rape, because by law she was drunk and not in the right frame of mind to give consent. Crazy

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by thesicilian: 10:57am On Feb 22
Siberia01:
grin
Just 2 mins pleasure
Your own na 2 mins? grin

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by motionarena: 10:57am On Feb 22
What a shame way yo be jailed for assaulting ololosho in club

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Beverlyjean(f): 11:00am On Feb 22
U sentenced him and also. Forcing him to pay just cos u know he has money...

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Feb 22
Okay
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Patojargz: 11:02am On Feb 22
Big Time Setup...

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Gt321(m): 11:03am On Feb 22
inoki247:
A man whose manhood maneuvers his mannerism is not a man...
As if u bi saint.

Pls gerout

Layi Wasabi 2024....
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Draslo(m): 11:05am On Feb 22
Welrez:
Sex no longer moves me, it is better I masturbate and avoid a scenario like this!
You don't have mad money that's why. When you do and you see the way women flock to you, they will no longer have value and you'd objectify them

4 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by chatinent: 11:08am On Feb 22
Cos you have money you feel you can treat women like trash. Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Menclothing: 11:09am On Feb 22
Omo
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by OctavianAC(m): 11:10am On Feb 22
Four and half years for harassing a prostitute, not even just the fine.
Is this not racism? Would they jail their own citizens like this for this kind of crime if?

I stand to be corrected with instances where they have done it before

By the way, what did he went to do in the club? Perhaps to look for some trouble. And now he has seen some

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by DrMuzungu(m): 11:12am On Feb 22
Dumbfvck, lol, serves him well.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by MrBroke(m): 11:15am On Feb 22
Sex way na woman go beg me for na him I go dey bother myself 4
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by LeeSmart: 11:15am On Feb 22
As a man once u learn to control ur 3rd leg you will go places.... Alves mess up sha

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Sirchiboy: 11:17am On Feb 22
MrBroke:
Sex way na woman go beg me for na him I go dey bother myself 4
Mr otandmedia
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Benwems(m): 11:18am On Feb 22
RealLordZeus:

the way you Nigerians think is pathetic. So because someone is a prostitute, she should be raped?

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by spencekat(m): 11:19am On Feb 22
spiSeyi:
Kpekus
Na romance put am for this gbese.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:22am On Feb 22
theysg:

I no dey believe most of this allegations women raise against superstars. Maybe some of them are true, but most of them are a setup.

Use Neymar as a case study..
His only saving Grace was that there was a hidden camera in that room. If not eh.. Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by mastermaestro(m): 11:23am On Feb 22
His second stint at Barcelona was against destiny. There are places you should never return to no matter the inducements.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Feb 22
theysg:

I no dey believe most of this allegations women raise against superstars. Maybe some of them are true, but most of them are a setup.
This case was Avery unfortunate case
And it was an example of what can happen when someone choose to hunt you down
Dani went to club and saw two ladies wo were cousins
As he was chiking the one the other one just reported him to police claiming rape.
If Dani had kukuma just minded his glass of drink in peace.how would police case arise on top of glass of approved drink.
I was really feeling sorry for him because that was how in Germany one girl report a guy for rape only for numerous witnesses to refute the allegation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Real Betis : Europa League (4 - 1) On 9th March 2023 / Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 11th March 2023 / Krasnodar Vs Chelsea : ( 0 - 4) On 28th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.