Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault (22277 Views)

Read About The Jail Term For Witchcraft, Juju Or Charm Offenses In Nigeria / Official: Dani Ceballos Re-joins Arsenal On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Kelechi009: 2:20pm On Feb 22
Lomprico2:

True but it's still not easy!
So if your team mates descided to party or hangout especially after a big win, you will not go? Because one or more oloshos has set trap for you to just mistakenly touch them.

Yes it is not easy at all.

That's why you have to always be on guard while you're in the West. You must not to be caught slipping. I once vehemently refused to let a 19-year-old white woman stay over at my house after a party while I was on vacation. She was incredibly beautiful, but she was too young, and I would rather die than allow her step foot into my Airbnb.

When I'm drunk, I also never sleep with anyoneโ€”I always have sex with my eyes open!

Both in Nigeria or Abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by mdntiri(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22
spiSeyi:
Kpekus is a threat to Man existence grin if not for Hagai kpekus there wouldn't be anything like Hamas and other other jihadist. This month marks a year of my kpekus break lipsrsealed
When the feelings come how do you take care of it?
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Ashirioluwa: 4:39pm On Feb 22
This cannot happen in my country because here in Nigeria we donโ€™t send rich people to prison.

And if it happens, our youths will turn it to tribal issues. They will claim the man is sent to prison because heโ€™s from the west, the south or the north.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Art3mins(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22
grin
spiSeyi:
Kpekus is a threat to Man existence grin if not for Hagai kpekus there wouldn't be anything like Hamas and other other jihadist. This month marks a year of my kpekus break lipsrsealed
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by VIKTO83(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22
And you think Nigeria doesn't have her own hood sides?
Now imagine if the lady was in Njigeria and come up with those charges.
Imagine how she would have been looked at in d police station while making her complains in d first place.
D Station for burst into laughter.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Akpatan: 6:25pm On Feb 22
Another victim, oh danny all what u have hustle for just quench
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by harrend(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22
Oh Hakimi!!
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by alphaNomega: 9:17pm On Feb 22
Astra101:

The laws in the west is rigged against men to the lustful advantage of rich elites

Booom! and the lady will get peanuts out of the arrangement. Crumbs she will be happy with until her next performance.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by alphaNomega: 9:26pm On Feb 22
Lomprico2:

True but it's still not easy!
So if your team mates descided to party or hangout especially after a big win, you will not go? Because one or more oloshos has set trap for you to just mistakenly touch them.

There was no "mistakenly touch.." in Daniel Alves' case.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by alphaNomega: 9:27pm On Feb 22
harrend:
Oh Hakimi!!

cheesy
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by MamaletASO: 10:28pm On Feb 22
Alvez, the former Barcelona player has been sent to Jailed for Raping somebody..

So alvez is a Rapi*st

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by PaulH07: 7:57am On Feb 23
Longevo:
Too bad. Four and half years in jail. With all the money and fame he has, he could easily have enough girls to satisfy him. Sexual assault is a serious crime. He stooped too low.

It was the same girl he wanted to satisfy him that turned into rape.

I can assure you things just went sour along the line, and it turned in his hands.

In this time and age, and a man of his calibre, it's difficult to go and force yourself on an unwilling woman.

That's why they found another word for it, sexual assault. Things just probably went south between them...
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Longevo(m): 9:44am On Feb 23
I agree with you.
PaulH07:

It was the same girl he wanted to satisfy him that turned into rape.

I can assure you things just went sour along the line, and it turned in his hands.

In this time and age, and a man of his calibre, it's difficult to go and force yourself on an unwilling woman.

That's why they found another word for it, sexual assault. Things just probably went south between them...
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Lomprico2: 1:38pm On Feb 23
alphaNomega:

There was no "mistakenly touch.." in Daniel Alves' case.

I'm not referring to Danny here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Real Betis : Europa League (4 - 1) On 9th March 2023 / Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 11th March 2023 / Krasnodar Vs Chelsea : ( 0 - 4) On 28th October 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.