Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault (22278 Views)

Read About The Jail Term For Witchcraft, Juju Or Charm Offenses In Nigeria / Official: Dani Ceballos Re-joins Arsenal On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by spencekat(m): 11:28am On Feb 22
Benwems:

the way you Nigerians think is pathetic. So because someone is a prostitute, she should be raped?
Was she raped?
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 11:28am On Feb 22
irepnaija4eva:

Use Neymar as a case study..
His only saving Grace was that there was a hidden camera in that room. If not eh.. Hmmm
If not that camera
Neymar own would have ended

5 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:29am On Feb 22
Benwems:

the way you Nigerians think is pathetic. So because someone is a prostitute, she should be raped?

Read her response when she was ask.. It's so obvious she planned it all along.. She even went as far as giving the dude oral..

Her weapon was using the word "Vulnerable" even when she was the one that sent most nudes
NB.. I'm not in anyway defending the Dude.
What I'm saying is that most ladies use this system of manipulation just to get the paycheck...
Use case of Neymar as a case study. If not there was a camera in that room, would you have believed him?

One just have to be careful and smart on these white village people.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Astra101: 11:37am On Feb 22
RealLordZeus:
A woman met in a night club complained of sexual assault...
A news also graced the front page some days back where someone was charged for sexually assaulting a prostitute... as in I don't understand
The law over there is twisted..
I don't blame them sha, dem no get much problem so they must create one

I just pity some randos trying to bring that mentality here

The laws in the west is rigged against men to the lustful advantage of rich elites

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by vickydevoka(m): 11:43am On Feb 22
inoki247:
A man whose manhood maneuvers his mannerism is not a man...

Layi Wasabi 2024....
Keep quiet. Men are not value outside de country. They use them to cash out

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Chukwuka319(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22
Self Control and Self Discipline! When you lack these as a person be you man or woman,your enemies won't have any form of difficulty destroying you, your career and all that you stand for.
Lack of Self Control made Samson a terror to the Philistines, to become a blind dungeon corn grinder in the hands of those he formerly terrorised.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22
rokana:
Give your life to Christ
like the way you give ur own to him?
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by judedwriter(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22
Men won't learn from history, hmm??

How the mighty have fallen to the laps of a woman!
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Sammy101111(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22
This life just fear woman first oh

Man rugged

But woman get tactics

Don’t you read bible

Once you are rich enough and you know your kondo Olopa don’t stay one place then marry as much as you can marry not going after girls that is not your wife and later set you up that you sexually abuse them or you do this and that a lot of sport athletes/ musician / artist / have been there hot target 🎯 Fame is hard to get . But to defame is just one step head ??
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Oakenshield: 12:16pm On Feb 22
Angel55555:
Touching a Woman without her consent amounts to sexual assault, you would think most footballers would know that by now.

The punishment is harsh, considering the fact that the Victim is going to be compensated.
that's y Europe is better than Africa. No sentimental judgment
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by ddippset(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22
He has done 1 year, so remaining 3 years and a half....
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22
irepnaija4eva:

His only saving Grace was that there was a hidden camera in that room. If not eh.. Hmmm
Neymar was lucky there was video evidence..but you can’t always have video evidence at all time. Neymar would have been sentenced and the world would never have believed him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by busomma: 12:23pm On Feb 22
What a way to end such illustrious football career. Let the wise ones learn from this shameful downfall.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Golan007: 12:29pm On Feb 22
Having sex is not illegal, some would argue not even immoral.

The issue is when someone has an axe to grind.

All kinds of things that you both accepted in private could be used against you.

Alves got his.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22
AkpaMgbor:

Neymar was lucky there was video evidence..but you can’t always have video evidence at all time. Neymar would have been sentenced and the world would never have believed him.

That's exactly what i said bro..
All these white witches are EVIL i know what I'm say because I'm a witness..
Just just have to be smart to play with them or resist them totally....

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22
Golan007:
Having sex is not illegal, some would argue not even immoral.

The issue is when someone has an axe to grind.

All kinds of things that you both accepted in private could be used against you.

Alves got his.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by baralatie(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22
irepnaija4eva:

That's exactly what i said bro..
All these white witches are EVIL i know what I'm say because I'm a witness..
Just just have to be smart to play with them or resist them totally....
They are not evil only beware of certain persons irrespective of color who see they need to cause harm
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by ufuosman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22
Welrez:
Sex no longer moves me, it is better I masturbate and avoid a scenario like this!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22
baralatie:

They are not evil only beware of certain persons irrespective of color who see they need to cause harm

Yea wrong choice of word from me..
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by guru90: 12:46pm On Feb 22
theysg:

I no dey believe most of this allegations women raise against superstars. Maybe some of them are true, but most of them are a setup.

To me... i always think if it is a setup.....
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by jedisco(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22
RealLordZeus:
A news also graced the front page some days back where someone was charged for sexually assaulting a prostitute... as in I don't understand

Prostitute or not, sexual assault is a crime. Still the case irrespective of where you met the person
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by theysg: 1:15pm On Feb 22
irepnaija4eva:

Thay neymar case made me lose hope in that entitled gender.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Lomprico2: 1:39pm On Feb 22
MayorWhales:
I just wonder how many footballers can’t tame their sexual urges and be very scrutiny with how they hang out or people they hang with knowing a whole lot is at stake for him. Stories like this just feels sad, all lust of 5-10mins dopamine

It's the money that causes it. If you dey collect wetin dem dey collect, ladies will flock around you and if u loose-guard touch one bobbie or nyash, you don enta be dat o!
It's not easy!

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Kelechi009: 1:45pm On Feb 22
Benwems:

This was a case of assault and not rape, maybe I didn't read the post clearly.

The former Barcelona full-back, 39, allegedly assaulted a woman by inappropriately touching her in a nightclub in Barcelona in December.

There was never sex involved.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Kelechi009: 1:49pm On Feb 22
Lomprico2:

It's the money that causes it. If you dey collect wetin dem dey collect, ladies will flock around you and if u loose-guard touch one bobbie or nyash, you don enta be dat o!
It's not easy!

Reading this case:

The former Barcelona full-back, 39, allegedly assaulted a woman by inappropriately touching her in a nightclub in Barcelona in December

It could have even happen to anybody, once people are drunk they touch others inappropriately in the night club.

He is a football player, any opportunity to extract money out of him will be exploited.

My personal advice is for any man to avoid night clubs in Western countries, get married, stay at home with your wife.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Redphallus(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22
jedisco:

Prostitute or not, sexual assault is a crime. Still the case irrespective of where you met the person
Bro., he admitted to raping the woman. Y'all just be talking nonsense.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Redphallus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22
RealLordZeus:

Bro., he admitted to raping the woman. He got away with a short sentence. Y'all be on here defending nonsense.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Lomprico2: 1:53pm On Feb 22
Kelechi009:

Reading this case:

The former Barcelona full-back, 39, allegedly assaulted a woman by inappropriately touching her in a nightclub in Barcelona in December

It could have even happen to anybody, once people are drunk they touch others inappropriately in the night club.

He is a football player, any opportunity to extract money out of him will be exploited.

My personal advice is for any man to avoid night clubs in Western countries, get married, stay at home with your wife.

True but it's still not easy!
So if your team mates descided to party or hangout especially after a big win, you will not go? Because one or more oloshos has set trap for you to just mistakenly touch them.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Stevedison(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22
Footballers are high money earners so all these girls will do anything just to get a share of that. They will literally tempt you, they can even go as far as offering you the sex free only for them to turn around later and sue for rape.

Footballers should be wise.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Classcaptain1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Focusmind: 2:12pm On Feb 22
Angel55555:
Touching a Woman without her consent amounts to sexual assault, you would think most footballers would know that by now.

The punishment is harsh, considering the fact that the Victim is going to be compensated.

He is not white. He is from third world country. See cash out for the victim? These sports men have women, waiting to be theirs but they will rather go for those that will nail them. I hope he doesn't commit suicide why in prison.
Re: Dani Alves Sentenced To 54 Months In Jail Over Sexual Assault by Angel55555(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22
Focusmind:

He is not white. He is from third world country. See cash out for the victim? These sports men have women, waiting to be theirs but they will rather go for those that will nail them. I hope he doesn't commit suicide why in prison.
That's something that baffles me, they always go for Women who want to use them financially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 11th March 2023 / Krasnodar Vs Chelsea : ( 0 - 4) On 28th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) On 26th August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.