Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party (14119 Views)

‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Difrent: 12:23pm On Feb 22
Penguin2:
Not a strand of our hair is moved.

Good luck to her!

We know APC is the business of buying up opposition figures.

But let them buy Obi if they can.

Ndi ala!

Nobody go buy failure
Person no see second buy...na third
You don ever see third hand clothes for market?

Na the failures dey use their own legs Waka come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Golan007: 12:24pm On Feb 22
Bobloco:

No Lagosians is more of a Lagosian than GRV

Get that into your thick head

You mean that son of Sierra Leoneans with an Igbo mother is more Lagosian than Aworis?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Difrent: 12:24pm On Feb 22
Okwyjesus:

Instead think tanking on developmental approach, they are busy with useless propaganda on any one that can NAME A PRICE from LP or PDP.

Let them learn from Otti how to silent opposition with performance not propaganda

By using 4billiin to feed a month?

Una never ready for change.....na power una want

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Bobloco: 12:25pm On Feb 22
Golan007:

You mean that son of Sierra Leoneans with an Igbo mother is more Lagosian than Aworis?

You can deny all you want but the truth remains
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by tosynAB(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22
Bobloco:

Waoo! Excellent, but pls can u give a proper prove to validate ur claims of him being a conc. Lagosian?

5 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 12:34pm On Feb 22
Chucks13:
Una neva see shometin yet. We will kill LP in entire Nigeria before 8 years of Tinubu expire. Its a promise...

The energy you are chanelling towards killing LP will be better applied to improve your life, so that 8 years time you won't be on nairaland spitting hatred in the name of politics, i.e. assuming you are here.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Britishpea: 12:34pm On Feb 22
Lol straight to APC. GBADEBO will join in no distant time, too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 12:36pm On Feb 22
Britishpea:
Lol straight to APC. GBADEBO will join in no distant time, too.

Oh, so after insulting him and calling him names, you expect him to join APC? Interesting.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Chucks13: 12:39pm On Feb 22
yewit37486:

The energy you are chanelling towards killing LP will be better applied to improve your life, so that 8 years time you won't be on nairaland spitting hatred in the name of politics, i.e. assuming you are here.

Bro I'm very comfortable infact I'm in the best shape business wise and financially ever because I had prepared for 2023 way back 2014 when I saw Buhari evil fingers at work so it's you that need help, you hear

But you see that LP we will kill it unless the party kick obi out.

So you can talk of hatred ba? Wonder shall never end so you all can hate Tinubu but not cool when such thrown back at your Emperor ba You lie bro, na all of us get mouth....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 12:43pm On Feb 22
Chucks13:

Bro I'm very comfortable infact I'm in the best shape business wise and financially ever because I had prepared for 2023 way back 2014 when I saw Buhari evil fingers at work so it's you that need help, you hear

But you see that LP we will kill it unless the party kick obi out.

Everyone is "rich" online. I can assure you that no truly successful person comes online to be trolling and dispensing hatred each day, because that time would be used to move their career or business forward.

Hatred is always always directly proportional to the level of stagnancy in a person's life. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by zionstaar75: 12:45pm On Feb 22
Penguin2:

Good luck to her!

Ndi ala!
town crier, keep crying

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Chucks13: 12:48pm On Feb 22
yewit37486:

Everyone is "rich" online. I can assure you that no truly successful person comes online to be trolling and dispensing hatred each day, because that time would be used to move their career or business forward.

Hatred is always always directly proportional to the level of stagnancy in a person's life. Fact.

Your headache bro.

You can be a failure good for you but I had already crossed the bridge to pay my bills without waiting endlessly for any damn politician.

Go and work on yourself, be creative and stop lamenting.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 12:53pm On Feb 22
Chucks13:

Your headache bro.

You can be a failure good for you but I had already crossed the bridge to pay my bills without waiting endlessly for any damn politician.

Go and work on yourself, be creative and stop lamenting.

Hahaha Take that advice you just dished and apply it to YOUR life. You clearly need it.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Chucks13: 12:58pm On Feb 22
yewit37486:

Hahaha Take that advice you just dished and apply it to YOUR life. You clearly need it.

Ndooh!!! I can see you are still in the wilderness of hopelessness waiting for one package fraud to open cbn cash Vaults for you to cash out, you go wait taya

Go and get something doing and stop been cry cry baby.

I swear you will have plenty headache today, let's dig it on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 1:00pm On Feb 22
Chucks13:

Ndooh!!! I can see you are still in the wilderness of hopelessness waiting for one package fraud to open cbn cash Vaults for you to cash out, you go wait taya

Go and get something doing and stop been cry cry baby.

I swear you will have plenty headache today, let's dig it on.

Heya, I already pity you already. Frustration galore. Continue your trolling. Knock yourself out.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Chucks13: 1:04pm On Feb 22
yewit37486:

Heya, I already pity you already. Frustration galore. Continue your trolling. Knock yourself out.

Hahhhaha now I can see you are really confused.

Mr Odukwu go and get job it will helps you alot I have moved tey tey living Dundee United like you behind to be wallowing in your wailing wailers Nigeria Plc.

Sorry oo...

Either you agreed or disagreed Tinubu will rule you for 8 years. Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 1:04pm On Feb 22
Chucks13:

Hahhhaha now I can see you are really confused.

Mr Odukwu go and get job it will helps you alot I have moved tey tey living Dundee United like you behind to be wallowing in your wailing wailers Nigeria Plc.

Sorry oo...

Heya. See frustration.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by richie240: 1:05pm On Feb 22
Franky9584:
I no say na woman...women can easily be decieved with material things.

We move regardless!

No sir,
I believe her eyes just opened to reality that she had been in the camp of strange bedfellows.

Las-las 'Gbarebo' will get an igbo deputy
cool
PDPdestroyer:
Gbarebo should get an Igbo deputy to run with in 2027 and see if he doesn't win grin
You get am!
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Chucks13: 1:07pm On Feb 22
yewit37486:

Heya. See frustration.

Your music dey sweet me die, oya ride on I dey listen to your bulabu, bulubu, buluba and balabala.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Bobloco: 1:08pm On Feb 22
tosynAB:

Waoo! Excellent, but pls can u give a proper prove to validate ur claims of him being a conc. Lagosian?

Between Tinubu and GRV, who among the two can you describe as a real Lagosian?
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Okwyjesus(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22
Difrent:

By using 4billiin to feed a month?

Una never ready for change.....na power una want

If you read , you could have seen the explanation to that. But l know bigotry won't allow you since you don't like to hear any good news from SE.

I don't know where you saw 4 Billion a Month.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by eleniyan2020: 1:12pm On Feb 22
Penguin2:

Good luck to her!

Ndi ala!
to do what with obi?

3 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Okwyjesus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22
Front0lane:
What is Otti performance that he silenced opposition with ?

Appropriating ₦2 billion to feed himself or the over ₦1 billion to buy pick up or the Julius Berger signage Abia celebrated or what exactly where those achievement you talked about.

We both know Otti is yet to build a single BQ talk more of pedestrian bridge or overhead bridge nor as he commissioned any sensible road so what achievement is that.

When you talk about governors that silenced hypocritical fools n opposition with achievement first on your list is Babajide Sanwiolu the man as practically turn Rail work to overhead bridge opening new one yearly something no governor ever achieved in the history of Nigeria.

Overhead bridge is no longer counted in Lagos as Sanwolu as built or building over 10, this is a project the fat fool Ikpeaze wasted 8 years on while insulting your fathers n mothers in Abia. Your Alex Otti never even know wetin overhead bridge mean maybe after looting mercilessly in his first term he will think of one in his second term.

You won't know bcs you don't travel. You only wait for bad news from SE to satisfy your bigotry filled mind

Do simple googling bcs l won't waste my time educating you - The projects are many
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by AmuDimpka: 1:22pm On Feb 22
Ramirezkhay:
cheesy

But you sabi insult the Yoruba tribe

Okan yin Oni ba'le

Corny fellowz

grin
as in corn and cassava man
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Difrent: 1:24pm On Feb 22
Okwyjesus:

If you read , you could have seen the explanation to that. But l know bigotry won't allow you since you don't like to hear any good news from SE.

I don't know where you saw 4 Billion a Month.

Will it allow you hear any good news from the south west?
Isn't it absurd that you want me to listen and take your explanation but
You will violently resist and refuse to listen to explanation when it comes to APC

I see am clearly..... 4 billion for feeding
Una go explain tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by BreconHills(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22
yewit37486:

Not completely true. You might be surprised at the identities of some of the regular contributors here. Many of whom love the cut and thrust of NL more than they love people bowing to them. They use it to humanise themselves and stay grounded.

I cant speak for the person you are replying but that algorithm you just floated is not correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yewit37486: 1:50pm On Feb 22
BreconHills:

Not completely true. You might be surprised at the identities of some of the regular contributors here. Many of whom love the cut and thrust of NL more than they love people bowing to them. They use it to humanise themselves and stay grounded.

I cant speak for the person you are replying but that algorithm you just floated is not correct.

Of course, I agree there are wealthy people online, I mean everyone uses the internet, but most likely than not such people don't even need to say it. It's the empty vessels that claim being wealthy and a few have been busted here in recent times.

But my main point to him is no one who is successful would be trolling online, it's mutually exclusive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Obierika(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22
Penguin2:

Good luck to her!

Ndi ala!

There is a lot of confusion in the Labour Party that's why she left.

You had better start facing reality cos if 2027 if the PDP is sensible to offer Peter Obi the presidential ticket he will also leave the Labour Party, this is certain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Kusu12: 3:28pm On Feb 22
Labouring Party.
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by compton11(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22
Bobloco:

nìgga,that boy is a Saro ḾF, descendant of return slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Ramirezkhay(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22
cheesy

Sheybi Dem no Dy plant corn and cassava for your place

grin
AmuDimpka:
as in corn and cassava man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi / Buhari’s Approval Delays NNPC Director’s Appointments - PUNCH / Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.