Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) (16832 Views)

I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Omalicious1: 9:48pm On Feb 22
TruthsFM:
“You have failed in life if you are a 30+ lady and you are single and broke” - Relationship coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ9snqWuFhs?si=YNSvp4S3O4NxfU78

Pls this lady, should show us, the investments, assets and several sources of income she had in her 30s
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Chummynoni(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22
ogawisdom:
grin

What of a man broke and single at 40?

She has a strong point

Our time is limited in this life and we should make productive use of them.

If as a lady you are single at 30, you must be financially stable via good career, business or skill. We have alot of ladies doing hook up at over 30 hmmm.

As a man if you are single at 40 and broke you have also not been productive with your life. I can understand if you are 40 and financially okay with good assets, business or career but not otherwise.

Time is a limited resources make productive use of your time
you have no idea about life with this comment you just wrote. So everyone that is above 40 and broke have not been productive with their lives? What sort of reasoning is this for God's sake?
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by ukaface(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22
So the 30+ ladies in this situation should kill their selves abi
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 9:56pm On Feb 22
TruthsFM:
yes. All fingers aren’t equal at all. The feminist woman failed to know that. Not all glitters are gold.
You cannot be a feminists, not have money and not married. There's nothing like equal fingers there, it's just plain failure. Let's not sugar coat this... I repeat..plain failure
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by jojothaiv(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22
It's supposed to be the period you retire from the street...

I was waiting for this trenches remark and lo and behold, she didn't disappoint.
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by TruthsFM: 9:58pm On Feb 22
YourGFsnatcher:

You cannot be a feminists, not have money and not married. There's nothing like equal fingers there, it's just plain failure. Let's not sugar coat this... I repeat..plain failure
hmm 🤔. Sugarcoat it as how?
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by bluefilm: 10:05pm On Feb 22
All these useless relationship coaches abi motivators sef

After listening to her now, one hopeless girl somewhere will become depressed while another might go ahead and commit suicide

... without knowing that even some of these coaches themselves are so empty and useless and hopeless in real life!

2 Likes

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by aremubabs: 10:06pm On Feb 22
ogawisdom:
grin

What of a man broke and single at 40?

She has a strong point

Our time is limited in this life and we should make productive use of them.

If as a lady you are single at 30, you must be financially stable via good career, business or skill. We have alot of ladies doing hook up at over 30 hmmm.

As a man if you are single at 40 and broke you have also not been productive with your life. I can understand if you are 40 and financially okay with good assets, business or career but not otherwise.

Time is a limited resources make productive use of your time

What is productivity and what does it have to do with being financially OK?

You people always talk like wealthy people have their lives figured out. No one wants to agree that luck is a big deciding factor.

A man can be broke at 40 simply because he is UNLUCKY.

We must never undermine luck. A man can waste all his life and money playing the lottery and one day, win millions of dollars. And there is one man in a corner working his ass out and making judicial use of time and money and he would end up barely managing to scrounge out a living.

No one has life figured out. That is why I like Messi. He is a great player, yet when he scores a wonderful goal, you will hear him say words like, "I never expected it would go in."

Another player would have said, "I knew it would go in because I had practised it several times."

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22
You are very stupid for saying that nonsense, i wish i can get hold of that her useless mouth and use barton to wipe it to pieces, useless urgent 2k girl.

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Kay25(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22
People are depressed already u don't need to spring this kind up..

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by flokii: 10:14pm On Feb 22
This is a very stupid statement she made.. all fingers are not equal, doesn't mean they are all not useful.

That a lady married on time or not means nothing.. as far as she is living a law abiding life, living within her means and not selling her pvssycat for money, grace will definitely locate her one day.
Que sera, sera.

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by toujurs: 10:32pm On Feb 22
Just read the comments from the F gender, you will see most are not ambitious, just gold diggers. None could even talk about any investment or savings. If the conversation was about men, you will see them in agreement with the coach.

2 Likes

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by TruthsFM: 10:41pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
Just read the comments from the F gender, you will see most are not ambitious, just gold diggers. None could even talk about any investment or savings. If it was a man, you will see them in agreement with the coach.
hmm 🤔
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by IamAtAnger: 10:59pm On Feb 22
I think what she meant is that you cant be single at 30+ and still be a liability to the man you want to marry. At least all those gone years of being single shud have been to focus and build yourself na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by pagorino(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22
This one just decided to be unfortunate.
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22
Who da hell listens to a morron like this fake hair and make up ugilee creature?

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Benrosaria(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22
You are a fool for deceiving girls into getting married to those blood sucking men.

Whose plan is to either
break her virginity
Get her pregnant or
Keep her married.

No be evil this ones be

2 Likes

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Feb 22
Mannabbqgrils come and see chomtin

700 now Peak milk fa🤷🤷
If you like breakup with who dey give you natural milk Ohh 😎🫣🫣

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22
Intergrated:
Ashawoo don drop quote.
grin grin grin
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22
Ladies, don't listen to this slowpoke. What will she say about someone like Nicky who found fame and fortune in her 30's?
Banza!

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by BHigher(m): 12:36am On Feb 23
This one dey ment
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by BBIA: 2:52am On Feb 23
Damn!

Eruleroz

Pocohantas

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:28am On Feb 23
I think she posted this to be controversial and go viral.

Our trajectory in life does vary.

I hope she ends up giving people hope rather than further depressing them.

1 Like

Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by FireUpNow(m): 5:09am On Feb 23
Now every is free to air his or her personal opinion.
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by InvertedHammer: 6:15am On Feb 23
/
Do you think Nigeria will be as bad if the citizens are receptive to truth?

A single lady above 30 is a monumental failure. The truth hurts.

/
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Truvelisback(m): 6:48am On Feb 23
verybadmouth:
Many women are broke and rely on men for survival so no dey yarn trash
Any woman that depends on men for survival is useless. I mean, she is hopelessly useless.
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Truvelisback(m): 6:50am On Feb 23
Jennyclay, what lame excuse do you have to give? grin
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Truvelisback(m): 6:55am On Feb 23
God bless the MOD that brought this to FP.
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Truvelisback(m): 7:09am On Feb 23
I see a counter-attack thread coming to FP. Possibly from a feminist. This i have seen. grin
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by hedeybody: 7:16am On Feb 23
Hh
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by Greattha: 7:20am On Feb 23
It's better to remain single than to marry a useless man o...like it or not...the heartache isn't worth it.

Treasure17:
Don't marry rubbish in the name of you are thirty plus. Enjoy your life.
Re: At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) by eepeepook: 8:01am On Feb 23
Broke, not necessarily single. Not every woman will be romantically chosen in the same way it applies to men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions / How To Be Independent In A Relationship / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.