Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife (52209 Views)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22
Emyogalanya:
Mental Slavery see as you use Grammar conFuse PEOPLE. IF na Africa na Dwarf
Mental slavery indeed an epic case of inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22
If he loves Dwarfs so much , why did he not marry a Naigeerian Dwarf?,

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Honestey: 11:56pm On Feb 22
Whatever it takes to leave 9ja behind

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by kaywhy09(m): 12:00am On Feb 23
Bad boy
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Xiaohei(m): 12:03am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
What da hell? Desparation or what? that man is not normal, by the look of him he looks like a dimwit. I would rather eat my own penis than to have sex with that creature he calls a wife. embarassed

The couple already have three children. So, I think they’re happy together. Throwing invectives at them is utterly ridiculous and uncalled for. In the meantime you can keep chewing on your weenie!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by chopnaira: 12:05am On Feb 23
Xiaohei:

The couple already have three children. So, I think they’re happy together. Throwing invectives at them is utterly ridiculous and uncalled for. In the meantime you can keep chewing on your weenie!
Likely children of the woman from previous marriage or fling. The woman sure has a thing for BBC grin
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by KingMack(m): 12:11am On Feb 23
forget size...inside na wettin hook the brother no juju involved 💯 💯
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by stanliwise(m): 12:21am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
What da hell? Desparation or what? that man is not normal, by the look of him he looks like a dimwit. I would rather eat my own penis than to have sex with that creature he calls a wife. embarassed
And in real life na struggle you dey 24/7 o lolx
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:22am On Feb 23
Xiaohei:

I said what i said, grin if you didn't like it go fork yourself, i am allowed an opinion, i don't have to like what you like.

I don't understand idiots like you, i must love what you love? Or what everyone else loves? I Must agree with your forking opinion?

Why did he not marry a dwarf in Naigeeria if he loves dwarfs so much? There are 1000s of them he coulda chose from in Naigeeria.

Go fork yourself some more. grin
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:25am On Feb 23
stanliwise:
And in real life na struggle you dey 24/7 o lolx
Yea! You know me well in real life. grin this morron thinks he knows me, yes! I am your father. The way some of you thinks baffles the hell outta me. grin

You must think everyone is in your category. grin
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Sirianese: 12:31am On Feb 23
successmatters:
You just want to mock him

Maybe you yourself cannot even afford to marry.

How is he mocking him, everyone knows it's a green card marriage and that the guy will have another wife in Nigeria. The white lady knows too am sure!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:33am On Feb 23
Sirianese:

How is he mocking him, everyone knows it's a green card marriage
Don't mind those morrons, why did he not marry a Naigeerian Dwarf in Naigeeria?
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Xiaohei(m): 12:33am On Feb 23
chopnaira:

Likely children of the woman from previous marriage or fling. The woman sure has a thing for BBC grin

Likely, yes. But they could as well be his. Bottom line is the man might be genuinely happy in the relationship. After all to each his own. Let’s wish them well and move. Have a nice one!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by bewla(m): 12:36am On Feb 23
Orangedreams:
Anything to get you out of Nigeria is allowed bro. The heat is too much in this country.
Not heal next door neighbor now
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Sirianese: 12:39am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind those morrons, why did he not marry a Naigeerian Dwarf in Naigeeria?

Leave Nigerians, they so much love self-delusion and that's why it's always easy for politicians to capture them
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Xiaohei(m): 12:45am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
I said what i said, grin if you didn't like it go fork yourself, i am allowed an opinion, i don't have to like what you like.

I don't understand idiots like you, i must love what you love? Or what everyone else loves? I Must agree with your forking opinion?

Why did he not marry a dwarf in Naigeeria if he loves dwarfs so much? There are 1000s of them he coulda chose from in Naigeeria.

See painment ontop this small matter! E pain am! See as convulsion dey hold you anyhow. Productive people don sleep cos them get work or business in the morning, you dey nairaland dey crawl about like nocturnal animal. Guy go sleep!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:45am On Feb 23
Sirianese:

Leave Nigerians, they so much love self-delusion and that's why it's always easy for politicians to capture them
Exactly.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:48am On Feb 23
Orangedreams:
Anything to get you out of Nigeria is allowed bro. The heat is too much in this country.

This is not true here. They got three kids together. 1, 2, 3 shocked He could have run away if he wanted to. He is committed to this lady and the lady must be treating him well.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:51am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:

Class, communications, voice tones, s*xx, and peace of mind make many difference. These bring commitment
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:53am On Feb 23
Xiaohei:

See painment ontop this small matter! E pain am! See as convulsion dey hold you anyhow. Productive people don sleep cos them get work or business in the morning, you dey nairaland dey crawl about like nocturnal animal. Guy go sleep!
grin grin grin is this rubbish supposed to make sense?

What are you doing on here if you get work or business in the morning? Yes, i am jobless and i am not productive just like your father.

I can Suck your dick! for money if you want. tongue

I don't need to go sleep it is 3:51pm in the afternoon here in California. Fuul. grin you must think every body must work.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:56am On Feb 23
Mayflowa:

Class, communications, voice tones, s*xx, and peace of mind make many difference. These bring commitment
I didn't quite comprehend, could you explain futher in simple terms please?
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by stanliwise(m): 12:58am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
Yea! You know me well in real life. grin this morron thinks he knows me, yes! I am your father. The way some of you thinks baffles the hell outta me. grin

You must think everyone is in your category. grin
One day the suffering will stop if hatred and bitterness can leave your soul
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 12:59am On Feb 23
stanliwise:

One day the suffering will stop if hatred and bitterness can leave your soul
Okay, thank you! Now lick my ass! grin he still thnks he knows me. What a morron! grin Dwarf lover.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by mercysamuelson(m): 1:00am On Feb 23
IbrahimSkiba

For me I think he loves her genuinely.

After 3 kids, what else could he be looking for?

If he had other agenda he would have filed for divorce after the first child.

Yes! That's what genuine love is all about. Emex is one of my friend here in the States.

A true African king.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by stanliwise(m): 1:13am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
Okay, thank you! Now lick my ass! grin he still thnks he knows me. What a morron! grin Dwarf lover.
using smileys to cover up bitterness won’t do it. Get a real life
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Xiaohei(m): 1:14am On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin is this rubbish supposed to make sense?

What are you doing on here if you get work or business in the morning? Yes, i am jobless and i am not productive just like your father.

I can Suck your dick! for money if you want. tongue

I don't need to go sleep it is 3:51pm in the afternoon here in California. Fuul. grin you must think every body must work.

It’s 8:12 a.m in my location. Stop being a nuisance to sensible folks here. I see you like sucking dicks; keep it up! Keep whoring yourself.

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Vijuchoco(f): 1:19am On Feb 23
Orangedreams:
Lol.. It could also be true love

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Obierika(m): 1:24am On Feb 23
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

A true African king.

I don't think he's the biological father of the first two kids
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Chicagograduate(m): 1:37am On Feb 23
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

A true African king.
If he ventured file for a divorce he go lose him green card.From there na deportation straight
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:41am On Feb 23
Chicagograduate:
If he ventured file for a divorce he go lose him green card.From there na deportation straight

That's wild
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Timothy89(m): 2:00am On Feb 23
The people he go dey carry for that house plenty, carry pikin, carry mother

Carrying-a-thon
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Warmaterial(m): 2:27am On Feb 23
Me I no understand why Oyibo blood dey strong pass black man own sef. If you marry oyibo man or oyibo woman as a black, na oyibo u go born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.