Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife (52210 Views)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22
ihesiuloa:
Guy man just hit the jackpot.... But this his children seems to be from the wife's previous relationship except for the little baby being carried
How is this hitting a jackpot? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by otomatic(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22
Are those her children?
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Walai(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22
Na my fetish be that ooo
E get one I dey try whine for area here but her people no dey allow her step out like that grin

Calitoscassius:
What da hell? Desparation or what? that man is not normal, by the look of him he looks like a dimwit. I would rather eat my own penis than to have sex with that creature he calls a wife. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Forkthiefnubu: 10:16pm On Feb 22
This one will cheat tire and will always be in Nigeria under one pretext just to get away from a wife he doesn’t like

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22
PastorOlokonla:
What is "adorable" about the ugly couple and ugly picture.

Op, nor let Ogun kee you!
Very inadequate half witted creatures
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Izuchukwu70: 10:16pm On Feb 22
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

For me I think he loves her genuinely.

After 3 kids, what else could he be looking for?

If he had other agenda he would have filed for divorce after the first child.

Those are not his kids. I think only the last one is his. Lol

A true African king.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22
Walai:
Na my fetish be that ooo
E get one I dey try whine for area here but her people no dey allow her step out like that grin

which one? Having sex with a midget or eaing penis? Well... whatever makes you happy, go for it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22
[quote author=Izuchukwu70 post=128597502][/quote]

What
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by imagrg(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22
grin grin grin

Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Fr33born(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22
Strafudeen:

Lie

I love nigeria

Good for you.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by ObalendeCMS: 10:20pm On Feb 22
Na this kind woman I dey like. My mind go everly touch ground with her as my wife. S'long she get tot0 & she no get plans to go anywhere, na to just dey fork crase commot for her body. The kind fork wey dey make woman lose all her senses. She's my jackpot!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Walai(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22
Which happy, I wan test and run grin
they're in high demand by ritualists, that's why they are closely protected

Calitoscassius:
Well... whatever makes you happy, go for it! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Emmanuel909090: 10:22pm On Feb 22
Wow, I'm so happy for them, beautiful kids.

To those trying to mock them, she didn't create herself.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Kennyswag: 10:22pm On Feb 22
Igbo man and crime grin

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by NFBI: 10:24pm On Feb 22
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by flokii: 10:24pm On Feb 22
Odogwu don go jam agbako cheesy

Emeka na wetin your mates dey carry be this?

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22
Walai:
Which happy, I wan test and run grin
they're in high demand by ritualists, that's why they are closely protected

Right, test and run? What do a ritualist wants with a midget? That sounds ignorant and bizzare.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by olax02(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22
Solidex:
Nawa o.
Women don finish for Obodo Oyibo ni?
Open your eyes and read in between the lines. undecided
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by ObalendeCMS: 10:28pm On Feb 22
Walai:
Na my fetish be that ooo

My fetish is to fork an albino or a mute.

That babe no go gree for you o easily, bro. Dem get this kind of pride o! Just like their mute "counterpart".

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Walai(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22
I guess you're not in Africa.
Midgets and hunch back people are always targets for ritualists. Ask questions if you don't know .
Anyway, not all fetish are meant to be fulfilled.

Calitoscassius:
Right, test and run? What do a ritualist wants with a midget? That sounds ignorant and bizzare.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by TheTravelingOne(f): 10:30pm On Feb 22
So much jealousy and envy here. No surprise, this is Nigeria. Nigerians are the most jealous people, always hating on other people’s happiness. Try being happy for others, try being grateful for what you hdve instead of complaining. Being truly grateful brings blessings. Try it sometime!

Beautiful couple!! & all Nigerian men who marry outside of nigeria are NOT scammers. I know it’s hard to believe with these transactional relationships here but there are women outside of nigeria who will love you for YOU, not for your money or anything else.
Don’t be bitter cause you’re stuck in nja, probably suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by PHAYOL81: 10:30pm On Feb 22
That's the seal, man. Now a confirmed AMERICAN.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Emmabyte: 10:30pm On Feb 22
Is okay
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by godwon01(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22
Cindypresh:
Nairaland and old news...good for the Nigerian man.

Mtcheeew🙄

Old News indeed. Some people are just good to copy other ideas to get cheap glory.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by NaijaCover(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by tnerro1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22
This one don use another means japa😁😁
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by toujurs: 10:35pm On Feb 22
successmatters:
You just want to mock him

Maybe you yourself cannot even afford to marry.
That's Nigerians for you, 85% are very bitter.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by FashionCookie(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22
PastorOlokonla:
What is "adorable" about the ugly couple and ugly picture.

Op, nor let Ogun kee you!
😆 🤣 😂

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Walai(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22
You get point. Her people come worsen situation, dey give her close monitoring.
Girl wey don reach 24

ObalendeCMS:

My fetish is to fork an albino or a mute.

That babe no go gree for you o easily, bro. Dem get this kind of pride o! Just like their mute "counterpart".
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22
Emeka u get mind.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by toujurs: 10:39pm On Feb 22
ObalendeCMS:
Na this kind woman I dey like. My mind go everly touch ground with her as my wife. S'long she get tot0 & she no get plans to go anywhere, na to just dey fork crase commot for her body. The kind fork wey dey make woman lose all her senses. She's my jackpot!
Women should avoid psycho paths like this animal here.

This is why, some men were cursed with poverty, especially perverts, i won't be surprised to realize you sleep under the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Cromagnon: 10:41pm On Feb 22
successmatters:
You just want to mock him

Maybe you yourself cannot even afford to marry.
Mocking Nigeria
Not the man
You're the one thinking that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.