Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife (52211 Views)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Emyogalanya: 10:42pm On Feb 22
Enugurangers:
“We Met On Twìttér” — Nigerian Man, Emeka And His American Wife, Dianne.
Mental Slavery see as you use Grammar conFuse PEOPLE. IF na Africa na Dwarf

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Cromagnon: 10:42pm On Feb 22
Solidex:
Nawa o.
Women don finish for Obodo Oyibo ni?
how many you get, make you dash boys?
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by ObalendeCMS: 10:42pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
Women should avoid psycho paths like this animal here.

This is why, some men were cursed with poverty, especially perverts, i won't be surprised to realize you sleep under the bridge.

You don't know!

Keep swimming in your ignorance!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Teeklef(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22
Kennyswag:
Igbo man and crime grin
You be werey 😂 😂 😂
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Ilekokonit: 10:45pm On Feb 22
After seeing the children, all I can say is Allahu Akbar.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by ObalendeCMS: 10:46pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
Women should avoid psycho paths like this animal here.

This is why, some men were cursed with poverty, especially perverts, i won't be surprised to realize you sleep under the bridge.

your papa na anima1!

son of a thousand father!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by poshestmina(f): 10:48pm On Feb 22
Nigerian men no dey ever see fine oyinbo woman marry?

Na only their 'Iron condemn' dey fit give una green Passport?

If it was the other way round now ,we'll see ;

Mosdii: Nigerian girls are useless,all of them.
Righteousness: God of chosen condemn this unholy marriage.
Illicit:Sugar Daddy things.
Alfamailers: Crucify her,gold-digger,olosho,hungry,shameless girl .

Now everyone of the hypocrites are praising the guy's "hustle".

Gold-digger with Isiagu!

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by wisdomkid: 10:51pm On Feb 22
Anything to get out of Nigeria? Man got to do what he has to do.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22
Walai:
I guess you're not in Africa.
Midgets and hunch back people are always targets for ritualists. Ask questions if you don't know .
Anyway, not all fetish are meant to be fulfilled.

No, i am not. Midgets and hunch back people? They are just unfortunate disable people. I really do not know.

You are right, not all festish are meant to be fulfilled
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by lagosrd: 10:52pm On Feb 22
What people like let them say. This is an adorable family . Full family. Wonderful children and beautiful woman and a caring man I see here.. may the lord continue to preserve your family . Regards
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by bolabadmus38: 10:54pm On Feb 22
Appreciate what you have. God is good and he gives good things. Be happy with what you have. Congratulations bro. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Reflect7: 11:00pm On Feb 22
I DOUBT HE ACTUALLY LOVES HER.

AND IF HE DOESN'T, HE IS AN ANIMAL FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by geokay777(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22
grin
Orangedreams:
Anything to get you out of Nigeria is allowed bro. The heat is too much in this country.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by grandstar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22
Fantastic

None of his kids are dwarfs.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by APOPTOSIS: 11:08pm On Feb 22
bestman09:
Congratulations my man. Your green card is assured. It's better to marry someone who won't cheat on you and will still assist you join
He's getting his Blue Passport in 3 years time.
I believe he has got his Green Card already else that
will be available to him in 3 weeks post arrival.
That Green card will definitely solve 80% of his problems in the United States, but what he does with the remaining 20% matters a lot, and such can undermine the power of the 80% the Green card confers. So, he ought 2be careful henceforth and be mindful of toxic friends. The U.S. no be Lawless country
However, be should be ready for advance wahala now.
No more Local wahala...
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by enemyofprogress: 11:09pm On Feb 22
See as him resemble that moderator that always ban me.

Na people wey dey do long distance relationship I dey pity this period fa 🤷🤷😂
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by NovusHomo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22
Enugurangers:
“We Met On Twìttér” — Nigerian Man, Emeka And His American Wife, Dianne.

KWENU! grin grin
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by NAC1666: 11:15pm On Feb 22
Calitoscassius:
What da hell? Desparation or what? that man is not normal, by the look of him he looks like a dimwit. I would rather eat my own penis than to have sex with that creature he calls a wife. embarassed
may God have pity on you
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by enemyofprogress: 11:17pm On Feb 22
IbrahimSkiba:
embarassed

For me I think he loves her genuinely.

After 3 kids, what else could he be looking for?

If he had other agenda he would have filed for divorce after the first child.

A true African king.
he married her for green card and money. The woman is from a very reach family and she is the first femail children of her family

Life is short.
Spend it with people who make you laugh and make you cum😀
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22
NAC1666:

may God have pity on you
Tell God to lick my ass.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by naija4life247: 11:20pm On Feb 22
successmatters:
You just want to mock him

Maybe you yourself cannot even afford to marry.

Marry human or dwarf?
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:21pm On Feb 22
enemyofprogress:
he married her for green card and money. The woman is from a very reach family and she is the first femail children of her family

Life is short.
Spend it with people who make you laugh and make you cum😀

It doesn't matter.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Samade7: 11:27pm On Feb 22
bestman09:
Congratulations my man. Your green card is assured. It's better to marry someone who won't cheat on you and will still assist you join

Who told you she will not cheat? Don't trust that Gender at all.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by APOPTOSIS: 11:29pm On Feb 22
Calitoscassius:
What da hell? Desparation or what? that man is not normal, by the look of him he looks like a dimwit. I would rather eat my own penis than to have sex with that creature he calls a wife. embarassed
Are you saying the woman is not tall enough to be a Wife or what?
Are you saying since she's deprived of height, she should be deprived of husband and sex too😭😭😭😭
May God have mercy on you.
Hope you know that most blind people we have today had good and perfect eyesight before they got hit.
I just hope God will reveal your entire life to you and how you gonna die....you may be shocked at the revelation
🤔🤔🤔
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by enemyofprogress: 11:30pm On Feb 22
Samade7:

Who told you she will not cheat? Don't trust that Gender at all.
one prick no dey even belleful that kind woman self
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22
APOPTOSIS:

Are you saying the woman is not tall enough to be a Wife or what?
Are you saying since she's deprived of height, she should be deprived of husband and sex too😭😭😭😭
May God have mercy on you.
Hope you know that most blind people we have today had good and perfect eyesight before they got hit.
I said what i said, if you didn't understand or agree with what i said, just ignore and keep moving.

How can we confirm that most blind people had perfect eye sights, can you proof this your ridiculous claim?

God can lick my ass.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Samade7: 11:34pm On Feb 22
enemyofprogress:
one prick no dey even belleful that kind woman self

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by ponishah: 11:38pm On Feb 22
Strafudeen:

Lie

I love nigeria
You must be a criminal
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by goodconsience77: 11:43pm On Feb 22
[i][/i]Is better u marry someone like this that will give u peace of mind by not cheating on u and still help u to get to where u want to get to in ur career than to marry to daughter of Delila in Nigeria.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:46pm On Feb 22
Lol. This one sef na love? grin

Look at their comments all over the thread. Give them an opportunity to be in that guy's stead and they will affix themselves there like bees to honey. Even worship the very ground she walks on. But, they will forever talk down on their country girls like their cheese was stolen.

Well, let me pass. grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife by Calitoscassius(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22
goodconsience77:
[i][/i]Is better u marry someone like this that will give u peace of mind by not cheating on u and still help u to get to where u want to get to in ur career than to marry to daughter of Delila in Nigeria.
I think i would rather marry a daughter of Delila, whatever or who ever they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.